Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hi Kay im happy as a 'gorgeous bubble' too. As long as I dont 'pop'. Haha they did get after lots of love and laughter, was really crying with laughter, I really needed that yesterday after the night before.
You are all such fantastic friends, I was saying can you imagine us all getting together? It would be choco, crisps and wine and lots of giggles!
Have a great eve, I wont be on much this eve hubby home and after our 'ruck' the other night I want some snuggle time me thinks....:) Don't take that gospel though I may be online if he has other ideas. xxx

Yep could defo do with the company next week ! :D Looking forward to kicking some butt ! :asskick: xx

Brilliant :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no I've turned into nutty bunny this evening, I've ate enough food to last me 4 days !! :eek: ... someone tell me to stop PLEASE !!! I can't stop eating :(.

Oh no I've turned into nutty bunny this evening, I've ate enough food to last me 4 days !! :eek: ... someone tell me to stop PLEASE !!! I can't stop eating :(.

I'm in the middle of doing the same thing! It's self sabotage!

Lets stop!x

I'm in the middle of doing the same thing! It's self sabotage!

Lets stop!x

I don't know why I treat myself like a dustbin sometimes, what's wrong with me :(. Biscuit tin GONE, bread loaf GONE, crisps GONE, cake bars GONE, I've eaten for like 5 people ! :cry:

I don't know why I treat myself like a dustbin sometimes, what's wrong with me :(. Biscuit tin GONE, bread loaf GONE, crisps GONE, cake bars GONE, I've eaten for like 5 people ! :cry:

Don't cry Kay!

Draw that line! That big fat line with a big black permanent marker pen!

xx

Don't cry Kay!

Draw that line! That big fat line with a big black permanent marker pen!

xx

But I'm supposed to re start tomorrow Sophie and I'm just not feeling it. Think I'm going to end up eating tomorrow too :(

I've been looking seductively at the bread too, I've hid it in the cupboard lol

Also, if I bought biscuits and stuff they' be eaten on the journey back from the supermarket!x

I know that feeling , don't stress over it tonight you will prob wake up tomorrow feeling more possitive

I've been looking seductively at the bread too, I've hid it in the cupboard lol

Your right Von, I should never bring that stuff home, well my sister bought some too, I can't be trusted with it alone :(

I know that feeling , don't stress over it tonight you will prob wake up tomorrow feeling more possitive

I have a feeling tomorrow will be the same, I feel like crap !

Your preparing yourself so theres nothing left to distract you from starting tomorrow. Dont worry its probably a god send you eating it all tonight. ;)
Honestly kay you will be fine and ready to kick ass in the morning. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Your preparing yourself so theres nothing left to distract you from starting tomorrow. Dont worry its probably a god send you eating it all tonight. ;) Honestly kay you will be fine and ready to kick ass in the morning. X Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app
I think so too

Your preparing yourself so theres nothing left to distract you from starting tomorrow. Dont worry its probably a god send you eating it all tonight. ;)
Honestly kay you will be fine and ready to kick ass in the morning. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I hope so bubble, I hate myself when I'm like this, it reminds me of the old me that got so big :(

Thanks everyone, I think I'm gonna tell my sister to take the stuff with her or I'm gonna throw it out, can't have it in the house when I'm trying to stick to plan . I hope I can have a 100% day tomorrow, I'm going to try .

Also I think a lot of the time I eat out of boredom. When I keep myself busy then I don't have time to eat. I think I'm going to plan out a day for myself tomorrow to keep myself busy and distracted, even if its housework !

Sounds like a plan! I am such a boredom eater. it's really hard to control :( x

Back