Kay's journey to health and happiness

OMG well done Kay, 2.5lbs off is fab :) You must be such a happy bunny. Those salad challenges always seem to work really well for you!

Well done for changing your target, you need to be happy with the target and know that you can realistically achieve it. Setting a target that is not realistic will make it so much harder to achieve and also stay motivated. Like you say you can revise the target at a later date if you want to.xx

Well done on your fab loss this week hun. Your attitude is great and I'm so glad you're going easier on yourself and giving yourself a bit of a break, make the most of maintaining until your op, then you can power your way on to target. I think 10st is a much better target, i mean you can always lose more can't you? xxx

So pleased for you Kay - that's a great loss - I'm also glad u revised ur target weight - seems right for ur height too - as u say u can revise it when u get there and takes some pressure off too I hope!! Well done!! I think u've got another good plan up to ur op too - then u'll be having another kind of soup challenge!! Take carexx

Thank u Linda ;), that's really sweet. I feel like I've taken off some pressure by changing my target, I am happy with that :). Well done on your loss hun, your doing super ! :) xx

OMG well done Kay, 2.5lbs off is fab :) You must be such a happy bunny. Those salad challenges always seem to work really well for you!

Well done for changing your target, you need to be happy with the target and know that you can realistically achieve it. Setting a target that is not realistic will make it so much harder to achieve and also stay motivated. Like you say you can revise the target at a later date if you want to.xx

Thanks Helen :), feel like I'm back in the zone after a long time. Yep I'm happy that my target seems more realistic. Hope your having a fab week on the detox, I know you'll have a brill loss on Monday :p xx

Well done on your fab loss this week hun. Your attitude is great and I'm so glad you're going easier on yourself and giving yourself a bit of a break, make the most of maintaining until your op, then you can power your way on to target. I think 10st is a much better target, i mean you can always lose more can't you? xxx

Awww thanks Bev :p. I had gains after u left, didn't do really well, I've only just got back on track, but feels good. Still roaming around the 4st mark lol . I'm glad I've changed my target, its motivated me a bit more to know that its within my grasp this year ;). Well done for getting back onit straight after your hols. I'm sure you'll have a good loss on the weekend :). So happy to have you back ! Looking forward to your posts everyday :p xx

Thanks Kirsty :), I've had 2 weeks of gains, so its nice to be back in the zone again. I saw your post on the challenge thread, sorry you've had a gain hun, don't worry, I know you'll get back onit this week and have a super duper loss next week :D xx

I know. I bet. You are well and truly back on it and I'm sure you'll see another lovely loss next week :D I know. I well and truly deserved the gain. Just hope I manage to shift it asap! xxxx

I know. I bet. You are well and truly back on it and I'm sure you'll see another lovely loss next week :D I know. I well and truly deserved the gain. Just hope I manage to shift it asap! xxxx

Don't worry hun, I had 2 weeks of gains before this, I though it would only take me a week to get back on it but it took me 2, but the moral of the story is, we will get there in the end :D, I'm sure your gonna have a fab week now, sometimes we just need to get it out of our system ;) xx

Okie tokie, caught up on some diaries, off to have some brekkie now :eating:, will be on later :p. Hope you all have a lovely day :).

Kay xx

No no no, I'm not a happy bunny :(:(:(.

The hospital just rang and they have bumped me down the list AGAIN !! This is the 2nd time they have done this ! I am running out of bloody patience ! :mad: They say a more serious case has come up again.

My Op has now been moved to middle of June, it was supposed to be at the end of this month. I had my scans done last November, I have been waiting since then :cry:. It's taking forever and they keep changing the date . At this rate I will be home till August ! This whole year has been a write off !

Why do I even bother ! I'm so fed up with everything !! :cry::cry::cry:

I just want to disappear :sad0071: .

The hospital just rang and they have bumped me down the list AGAIN !! This is the 2nd time they have done this ! I am running out of bloody patience ! :mad: They say a more serious case has come up again.

My Op has now been moved to middle of June, it was supposed to be at the end of this month. I had my scans done last November, I have been waiting since then :cry:. It's taking forever and they keep changing the date . At this rate I will be home till August ! This whole year has been a write off !

Oh Kay honey I'm so sorry! You have been so brilliant since the last disappointment - very controlled and calm. I don't know what to say :( except please don't disappear, we all need and want you here :bighug:

Hi kay
I ditto animagusses message. Big hugs from me too. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

No no no, I'm not a happy bunny :(:(:(. The hospital just rang and they have bumped me down the list AGAIN !! This is the 2nd time they have done this ! I am running out of bloody patience ! :mad: They say a more serious case has come up again. My Op has now been moved to middle of June, it was supposed to be at the end of this month. I had my scans done last November, I have been waiting since then :cry:. It's taking forever and they keep changing the date . At this rate I will be home till August ! This whole year has been a write off ! Why do I even bother ! I'm so fed up with everything !! :cry::cry::cry: I just want to disappear :sad0071: .

Oh no I can't believe it's happened again :(
FFS, it not right , physically and emotionally, massive hugs ,
Don't disappear Hun , please
Hope your ok ish , catch you later
More massive hugs xxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh kay, what a joke. They can't keep doing this to you, I understand that there might be more serious cases but they can't keep building you up then calling to cancel, it's just not fair. Please don't eat your feelings, you're back on track and doing so well but if you do you're only human. Xx

Hi Kay - Sorry to read about your Op. I know you will be feeling so down right now thats only natural, please dont disappear your doing so well. Could you ring and see if they will put you on a cancellation list?? You have waited a long time now its so unfair they keep cancelling on you!!

Dont let it take the shine off your brilliant loss yesterday and stay focused were all here for you x

Oh bunny *massive hugs* :bighug:

That's such a pain in the butt, i don't think they realise how much people rely on them, you're the 4th person today that has been moaning about the NHS (and with good reason) it's bloody ridiculous :(
Thinking of you, everyone here loves you and is here for you, don't disappear, the support is for when you are feeling this way, not when everything is hunky dory, let us be there for you xx

Sorry to hear that your surgery has been postponed yet again Kay! Stay strong, you've been doing so well. I know it can be extremely frustrating when all you want is to get back to a normal life but that's all part of life's journey I guess. Big hugs being sent your way.

Back