Kay's journey to health and happiness

So I had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning, I know u all told me not to but couldn't help myself after the mini blowout I had last night with my sister. I was expecting them to go up but they have sts :rolleyes: phew, I think I had a lucky escape and thank god I'm not weighing tomorrow. I have the rest of this week to get back on track. I am on Day 4 of the Salad Challenge so hope to do well on that. I have made my flat tummy water and am going to drink 2L of that today. I had my usual brekkie of bran flakes and went for my 30min walk this morning, it was cold outside. I've come back and fancied a coffee, wasn't sure whether I was tempting fate because I do like my biccys with my coffee, but luckily I made a small mug and didn't have any, yay ! :p Going to have chicken salad tonight for tea, nothing exciting but I do like chicken. I have not eaten red meat in almost a year. I tend to stick to chicken or fish, find its healthier.

Hope your all enjoying your bank holiday :) ! xx

Last edited:
Yayyy glad it was a sts at sneaky peak , you would of been devastated to of seen an ounce on,
Victory wiv the coffee ,
Chicken salad sounds yum , I'm going to hav a ham salad for tea ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon Kay sounds like your back in the zone :D I had a massive brekkie of grapes, raspberries, strawberries, mullerlight and grapenuts, so lunch was a double decker burger and hex cheese no superfree oops!! Ive got some tikka chicken strips for tea just not sure what to do with them yet, ive got some BNS left to use and some salad stuff so may have that. Im doing another Red Day (3 in a row lol) and ive used both hexb's.

Yayyy glad it was a sts at sneaky peak , you would of been devastated to of seen an ounce on,
Victory wiv the coffee ,
Chicken salad sounds yum , I'm going to hav a ham salad for tea ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Vonnie, had my brekkie and lunch, just tea to go, just want to get through the day without any blips :) xx

Afternoon Kay sounds like your back in the zone :D I had a massive brekkie of grapes, raspberries, strawberries, mullerlight and grapenuts, so lunch was a double decker burger and hex cheese no superfree oops!! Ive got some tikka chicken strips for tea just not sure what to do with them yet, ive got some BNS left to use and some salad stuff so may have that. Im doing another Red Day (3 in a row lol) and ive used both hexb's.

Oh your food sounds lush again and I think these red days are really suiting you :p. For tea, what about a healthy chicken tikka salad with some bns chips on the side ? xx

Well I've been a bit naughty and haven't started on my flat tummy water yet :eek:, had a few herbal teas and a coffee since morning so didn't feel like water but I best start sipping to meet my 2L target ! :7834:

TODAYS EATS

SALAD CHALLENGE DAY 4 :)

RED DAY

Breakfast -
Bran Flakes (heb) with unsweetened almond milk (hea)

Lunch -
Fried Egg with x4 Aldi Rye Crsipbreads (heb) with salad

Snack -
x2 apples

Dinner -
Tandoori Chicken Salad (Chicken Strips, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, green peppers, celery, carrots, radish, red onions, olives 0.5 syns )

Drinks -
1.5 L of flat tummy water :rolleyes:
x1 slimatee
x1 lemon zest tea
x2 Beanies Irish Cream coffee with almond milk (hea)

TOTAL SYNS = 0.5 :)

Well done for staying away from the biscuits Bunny! I stayed away from ice cream :) xx

Well done for staying away from the biscuits Bunny! I stayed away from ice cream :) xx

Thanks Pixie, I had 2 cups of coffee, it was tough not having any biccys with it, but I managed :p. Well done on missing out on the ice cream, that brill willpower hun ! :D What flavour was it ? lol xx

Thanks Pixie, I had 2 cups of coffee, it was tough not having any biccys with it, but I managed :p. Well done on missing out on the ice cream, that brill willpower hun ! :D What flavour was it ? lol xx

Oh it was a sundae with chocolate sauce and a wafer, and even worse it would have made me meal cheaper if I'd had it! Xx

Oh it was a sundae with chocolate sauce and a wafer, and even worse it would have made me meal cheaper if I'd had it! Xx

Oh yummy ! :D Bunny loves Sundaes. Look what I made Pixie using the SW website, I made it a few weeks back, it only 3.5 syns ! :eek:

It's a knickerbocker glory :p.

IMG_1003.jpg

Here is another one I made using different flavours :D.

IMG_1027.JPG

Ooo they look yummy Kay :) How are you this evening? Xx

I'm good thanks Kathryn :p I had coffees with no biscuits which is a record for me :D. I managed to stay on plan and am on day 4 of my salad challenge munching on lettuce leaves like no tomorrow lol. I had a bit of a blowout with my sister yesterday night, some samosas and onion bajis found their way into my mouth, whoopsie :rolleyes:, was worried the scales would be over this morning but they sts, so got away with it, phew ! xx

I'm good thanks Kathryn :p I had coffees with no biscuits which is a record for me :D. I managed to stay on plan and am on day 4 of my salad challenge munching on lettuce leaves like no tomorrow lol. I had a bit of a blowout with my sister yesterday night, some samosas and onion bajis found their way into my mouth, whoopsie :rolleyes:, was worried the scales would be over this morning but they sts, so got away with it, phew ! xx

Yay well done on the no biscuits! That's fab! I'm just having a coffee now. And well done on the scales staying the same :) Fab too! :) xx

Yay well done on the no biscuits! That's fab! I'm just having a coffee now. And well done on the scales staying the same :) Fab too! :) xx

Thanks hun :), all I need now is for them to go down, that would be nice :D xx

Oooo they will!! :)

Well Sheila's talking about making this gorgeous trifle and I'm going on about making a Roulade, all this dessert talk :eek: will make my scales go dizzy lol xx

Back