Kay's journey to health and happiness

Thanks Sam :), it had to do with a lot of factors, but mainly that I am going for an operation next week and this was my last chance to lose before my Op. I will be off for the month of June now, recovering. I think deep down I really wanted my next stone award before I go. The motivation was there. Also I am a true bunny at heart and I do enjoy my salads nom nom :D.

Kay xx

Well that makes a lot of sense from a motivation point if view!! I hope your op goes well and you recover quickly. I'll do more vibes for that too. Funny I am not a salad eater at all really. I have it occasionally but I prefer sturdier veg. Having said that I made an immense rainbow rice salad the other day and it was gorgeous. Yummy yummy. X

TODAYS EATS

SALAD CHALLENGE WK2 DAY 7 :) LAST DAY ! YAY ! :D

RED DAY

Breakfast -
Protein Shake 100cals 5 syns

Snack -
x1 apple

Body Magic
1 hour walk

Lunch -
Scrambled egg with mushrooms & onions

Snack -
Fruit Salad

Dinner -
Salmon Salad (Salmon chunks, lots of lettuce leaves, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, celery, red pepper, yellow pepper)

Drinks -
3 Litres of Water :p (including herbal teas)
x1 lemon zest tea
x3 green teas
x1 camomile and spiced apple
x1 slimatee

TOTAL SYNS = 5 :)

:clap::clap::clap::girlpower::girlpower::party0011::banana dancer: OMG Kay ........AMAZING whoop whoop

Well done lovely thats a brilliant result you must be ecstatic xxx

:clap::clap::clap::girlpower::girlpower::party0011::banana dancer: OMG Kay ........AMAZING whoop whoop

Well done lovely thats a brilliant result you must be ecstatic xxx

lol :D Whoop ! Whoop ! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: It's the best gift ever Sheila before my Op ! :D I am one happy bunny ! Thank u so much, you have been a tremendous support to me in my last 2 weeks. You know how down I was getting about my gains in my previous weeks. I bored u to death about it on your diary and on mine lol, but as always you've always kept the faith. You keep me going and always have a knack for saying the right thing at the right time. I really value your friendship truly :):). I will miss u so much and all my mins friends when I am gone in June for my operation, but I will come fighting back in July to complete my journey :D.

Ok that's enough about me lol, hows your day been lovely ? :p xx

Congrats on your weight loss and nice new shiny before your op. What
day is your op due and how long will you be in hospital?

Congrats on your weight loss and nice new shiny before your op. What
day is your op due and how long will you be in hospital?

Aww thank you Carol :), well done to you too on your loss this week, your doing brill lovely. My Op is middle of next week. Depending on how well I do after I may only be there 1 day but if I fall ill like last time then could be 3-4 days, they will keep me under observation and monitor my progress. Fingers crossed I would like to come home soon, its only the morphine that throws me off and makes me ill :rolleyes: xx

lol :D Whoop ! Whoop ! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: It's the best gift ever Sheila before my Op ! :D I am one happy bunny ! Thank u so much, you have been a tremendous support to me in my last 2 weeks. You know how down I was getting about my gains in my previous weeks. I bored u to death about it on your diary and on mine lol, but as always you've always kept the faith. You keep me going and always have a knack for saying the right thing at the right time. I really value your friendship truly :):). I will miss u so much and all my mins friends when I am gone in June for my operation, but I will come fighting back in July to complete my journey :D.

Ok that's enough about me lol, hows your day been lovely ? :p xx

Im chuffed to bits for you Kay - hiding the scales with a mix of the challenge and determination truly paid off for you hun. You will be a big miss too hun, there will be lots of reading for you to catch up on when your back lol. Just make sure you look after yourself and hurry back xx

Wohooooo!!! Kay you little star, 9lbs!! That's insane, that's more than a BABY!! Wow! :) xx

Im chuffed to bits for you Kay - hiding the scales with a mix of the challenge and determination truly paid off for you hun. You will be a big miss too hun, there will be lots of reading for you to catch up on when your back lol. Just make sure you look after yourself and hurry back xx

Feeling sad thinking about it already :(, my last day on mins will be Tuesday. Think the talk you had with me about the op not happening and continuing with my journey, really hit home, can't thank u enough :):). Hiding the scales only helped my sis, she had 2 weeks of peace and quiet lol :D and no ranting about scales not going down from me, hehe . I'm sure your all gonna do fab while I'm gone, gosh I'll have so much catching up do to lol xx

:DWOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! :D :happy036:

I am sooooo made up for you!!! What an amazing result for you after all. Knew you would have a good result as you've worked so hard! :bliss:

Xx

Wohooooo!!! Kay you little star, 9lbs!! That's insane, that's more than a BABY!! Wow! :) xx

Yay ! She's back :D. I'm always looking at your sig to see which sticker is next lol, you have an array of them miss B just like Vonnie :p, you really inspire me hun. Yes I am happy that I got it in time just before my Op, I know I bored u many times going on and on about it lol but finally I did it ! Yay ! :p I'm so over the moon Bev I can't tell you. I do think the Salad Challenge is well designed to kick start losses, it has helped me hugely. I have even tweaked it recently to turbo charge the losses. The old version can still be followed for more flexibility, but the new one I put up a week ago is more strict, but its good, you feel really healthy inside :p.

Anyway enough about me, more importantly, how did your exam go hun :p ? So many thing to ask u... bet u must be sooooo relieved Bev ? :D xx

:DWOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! :D :happy036:

I am sooooo made up for you!!! What an amazing result for you after all. Knew you would have a good result as you've worked so hard! :bliss:

Xx

Aww Kitty :):), I was just about to pop over to your diary to wish u good luck for tomorrow hun, and I still will :D. Thank u ;), I'm over the moon and really happy I did it in time for my Op. Looks like the low carbs sacrifice pays off lol :D I'm thinking of you too when I say that. You have done amazing this week, changing things to what your normally used to. Sometimes changes can kick start good losses again, I'm sure you will do super tomorrow hun ! Got my fingers crossed for you :p.

Kay xx

Yay ! She's back :D. I'm always looking at your sig to see which sticker is next lol, you have an array of them miss B just like Vonnie :p, you really inspire me hun. Yes I am happy that I got it in time just before my Op, I know I bored u many times going on and on about it lol but finally I did it ! Yay ! :p I'm so over the moon Bev I can't tell you. I do think the Salad Challenge is well designed to kick start losses, it has helped me hugely. I have even tweaked it recently to turbo charge the losses. The old version can still be followed for more flexibility, but the new one I put up a week ago is more strict, but its good, you feel really healthy inside :p. Anyway enough about me, more importantly, how did your exam go hun :p ? So many thing to ask u... bet u must be sooooo relieved Bev ? :D xx

Aww bless ya, I'm just sooo glad you did it! You little superstar! I know how much you wanted this. You'll be joining me n Vonnie with the super length of stickers, lol. I love that buzz I get from adding another one though!

I'm gonna have a read of your new salad challenge over the weekend, I definitely want to take things up a notch now exam is over (which went well thanks for asking!) and I've got more time to focus on healthy food and exercise. I'm soo excited about c25k! :) xxx

Aww bless ya, I'm just sooo glad you did it! You little superstar! I know how much you wanted this. You'll be joining me n Vonnie with the super length of stickers, lol. I love that buzz I get from adding another one though!

I'm gonna have a read of your new salad challenge over the weekend, I definitely want to take things up a notch now exam is over (which went well thanks for asking!) and I've got more time to focus on healthy food and exercise. I'm soo excited about c25k! :) xxx

I will be sad :( not to be around to see u do so well, but happy knowing that your gonna kick it :D now that exams are over, hurray to that ! I'm glad it went well lovely. I hope you pass with flying colours, you really deserve it after all the hardwork u have put in. Wow C25K, yep I forgot about that, I can see u now getting well into it and doing amazing :p. Exciting times ahead, so happy for you. Yep I think its perfect weather for salads now, I've enjoyed them and I know you will do brill on the challenge should you decide to do it . My last day on mins is Tuesday :( I will miss u loads Bev. We'll defo talk before then. :):) xx

I will be sad :( not to be around to see u do so well, but happy knowing that your gonna kick it :D now that exams are over, hurray to that ! I'm glad it went well lovely. I hope you pass with flying colours, you really deserve it after all the hardwork u have put in. Wow C25K, yep I forgot about that, I can see u now getting well into it and doing amazing :p. Exciting times ahead, so happy for you. Yep I think its perfect weather for salads now, I've enjoyed them and I know you will do brill on the challenge should you decide to do it . My last day on mins is Tuesday :( I will miss u loads Bev. We'll defo talk before then. :):) xx

I'm going to miss you so much, especially as I'm just coming back and now you're off! I'm so glad you've finally got this op though, I was gutted for you when it kept getting postponed. How long will you be gone for? Just think how great it'll be after though when you feel so much better in yourself!

You're right about salad weather, it's gorgeous tonight. I think a challenge will be a great start for me for the summer. I just want to lose loads of weight this summer now before uni. I'd love to be able to buy a new wardrobe and in September I get my radiographer uniform so I'd love to be loads smaller by then. As I'm writing this I feel like a right hypocrite cos I'm eating thorntons! Lol. You only finish the most important exam in your life once though! :)

I'm off to watch a movie in bed now with chris but I'll be having a proper big catch up over the weekend. Take care lovely xxx

I'm going to miss you so much, especially as I'm just coming back and now you're off! I'm so glad you've finally got this op though, I was gutted for you when it kept getting postponed. How long will you be gone for? Just think how great it'll be after though when you feel so much better in yourself!

You're right about salad weather, it's gorgeous tonight. I think a challenge will be a great start for me for the summer. I just want to lose loads of weight this summer now before uni. I'd love to be able to buy a new wardrobe and in September I get my radiographer uniform so I'd love to be loads smaller by then. As I'm writing this I feel like a right hypocrite cos I'm eating thorntons! Lol. You only finish the most important exam in your life once though! :)

I'm off to watch a movie in bed now with chris but I'll be having a proper big catch up over the weekend. Take care lovely xxx

Oh yummy enjoy your thorntons :D we'll defo catch up on the weekend, have a lovely evening, speak soon hun. Take care :):) xx

You little belter! Well done Kay, 9lb is mind blowing.

Aww thank u so much Lindsey :p, I am indeed very happy to have got my award before my op next week. I will be gone for the month of June recovering so hope to maintain. I will be back in July and I know you all will be doing super well ! Good luck with your next weigh in lovely, hope you do fab ! :):) xx

Time to hit the pillow me thinks, I shall have a lovely sleep tonight because I am one happy bunny :D. Night night everyone xx

sleeping_bunny-t2.jpg

Back