Kay's journey to health and happiness

I did check the calories though, 152 cals for 3 sweets, my salad bowl is 36 calories :eek: makes you think !

Get out of here !
152 for 3,
That's insane

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Get out of here !
152 for 3,
That's insane

I know makes you flippin think Vonnie, I can have a small meal for 153 cals :eek: just 3 tiny chocs !

And the thing is ,
I don't know bout you but I wouldn't of stopped at 3,

Yes it opens your eyes and a few minutes of pleasure can undo so much hard work and you've certainly worked hard so it would be a shame. Glad you've come to your senses ;) xx

Thanks Sammy, u guys are great ! :D Even though I do slimming world I do find that I still check calories, it's shocking when you compare the cals in junk food vs healthy food ! xx

And the thing is ,
I don't know bout you but I wouldn't of stopped at 3,

Call me stupid but when it said 153, I was thinking for the box so I was like, oh well 8 syns, eat the box lol :D then looked up and it said for 3 only ! :eek:

Just going to have my salad Hun,
Feeling hungry

okie tokie vonnie I'll be back in a mo too xx

Kay..... Just catching up, so sorry I wasn't around before!! Looks like you didn't need me though :) Well done on resisting!! And 158 calories in 3 chocolates :eek: wtf??!!
Where are they now hun? Have you looked them away somewhere safe? Do you know what I'd do..... You'd have to buy another box though for whoever they're for just before you give them to them.... I'd squirt washing up liquid or bleach inside the box!!! I bet you wouldn't fancy them then! I know it's a waste.... But 158 calories in 3!!!! Xxx

Kay..... Just catching up, so sorry I wasn't around before!! Looks like you didn't need me though :) Well done on resisting!! And 158 calories in 3 chocolates :eek: wtf??!!
Where are they now hun? Have you looked them away somewhere safe? Do you know what I'd do..... You'd have to buy another box though for whoever they're for just before you give them to them.... I'd squirt washing up liquid or bleach inside the box!!! I bet you wouldn't fancy them then! I know it's a waste.... But 158 calories in 3!!!! Xxx

LOL :D yep and I was as happy as larry thinking its 153 for the whole box, until I looked up and it said 3 pieces only :eek:. My salad bowl I buy from Asda is 36 cals :eek:, makes you flippin think isn't it lol. Don't worry hun, thanks anyway, there always someone on mins :D, poor Alfie looks so tired in pic lol so cute though ! Just going to post up todays eats hun before BGT starts at 7pm :D xx

Yay ! Just made a quick yummy dessert for when BGT is on in 10 mins. Had a lovely tea, going to post up todays eats quickly then will be off watching BGT and having my yummy dessert :D xx

TODAYS EATS

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
Mixed Fruit Bowl - free
IMG_0909.jpg

Body Magic
40 min walk

Lunch -
Cheese (hea) & tomato sandwich with wm bread (heb)

IMG_0747.jpg

Tea -
Quorn Chicken Tikka Wrap - Quorn Chicken Tikka pieces, (Bfree Wrap heb) with cucumber raita made with ff yogurt and salad :)

IMG_0814.jpg

Dessert - (ran out of Alpen Lights for cheesecake :()
Peach slices, with WW nas strawberry and raspberry jelly, ff fromage frais mixed with vanilla essence and sweetner - layered - free :p

IMG_1032.JPG

Snacks -
x4 Plain Digestive Biscuits 16 syns :eek:

Drinks -
x3 litres of water (including herbal teas and nas squash ) :)
Beanies Irish Cream Coffee with semi skimmed milk (hea)

TOTAL SYNS = 16 :eek:

Last edited:
Bunny!!!! :D :bighug: xx

Big hugs, got your pm, will reply after, miss u lots, Bunny is just off now to watch her programme, will catch u soon lovely, hope your well :):) xx

I need to adjust my dairy :eek: some biscuits may have gone into my mouth during BGT, whoopsie (sorry bubble :() xx

Back