Kay's journey to health and happiness

Evening Everyone :), thank you for all your lovely messages. I am making progress but the pain is still quite bad, I am just getting better at managing it. I am trying to walk a bit each day. This is just a quick visit from me. I will try and catch up on diaries soon, I may just do a few each day but I will get around to everyone eventually promise ;). Hope your all doing well and enjoying the weather. Catch up with you all soon. Take care.

Kay xx

Hi Kay good to see you. But take it easy x

Afternoon Everyone :wavey:,

Hope your all doing well. I woke up this morning feeling a little better. I am making progress, started walking a little bit and can sit up with a cushion :) . I think my sister will be able to go back at the end of the month. I will return to group in July but only to weigh in, I still can't sit for long periods of time, so staying at group will not be possible. I will explain that to my C, I'm sure she will understand, its just for the month of July ;).

I hope to join the July challenge and re start my salad challenge too :p oh yes I missed my salads. I would like to lose half stone in July. When I left for my op and got my 4.5 stone award, I weighed in at 11st 8lbs. I then came on TOTM and gained 3lbs whilst being off for my op. Today I have come off TOTM and felt lighter so I stepped on the scales and am now 11st 7lbs :D delighted to have lost 1lb. I just hope I can keep this up until the end of this month so I can start July at 11st 7lbs and then finish July on 11 stones exactly ! Then only 1 stone left to target, woohoo !

Can't tell u all how much I have missed being on plan. I'm actually counting the days for June to finish so I can get started lol .

I'm going to try and catch up on diaries now. Hope your all having a lovely weekend ! :p

Kay xx

Afternoon Everyone :wavey:, Hope your all doing well. I woke up this morning feeling a little better. I am making progress, started walking a little bit and can sit up with a cushion :) . I think my sister will be able to go back at the end of the month. I will return to group in July but only to weigh in, I still can't sit for long periods of time, so staying at group will not be possible. I will explain that to my C, I'm sure she will understand, its just for the month of July ;). I hope to join the July challenge and re start my salad challenge too :p oh yes I missed my salads. I would like to lose half stone in July. When I left for my op and got my 4.5 stone award, I weighed in at 11st 8lbs. I then came on TOTM and gained 3lbs whilst being off for my op. Today I have come off TOTM and felt lighter so I stepped on the scales and am now 11st 7lbs :D delighted to have lost 1lb. I just hope I can keep this up until the end of this month so I can start July at 11st 7lbs and then finish July on 11 stones exactly ! Then only 1 stone left to target, woohoo ! Can't tell u all how much I have missed being on plan. I'm actually counting the days for June to finish so I can get started lol . I'm going to try and catch up on diaries now. Hope your all having a lovely weekend ! :p Kay xx

Well done on a 1lb loss
And you was worrying about you food and snacks ,
You've done brilliant, :)
Unlike me :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on a 1lb loss
And you was worrying about you food and snacks ,
You've done brilliant, :)
Unlike me :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww, hugs secret sis, don't worry bout the number, todays number will be tomorrows past, focus on the future :p I am here to stay positive with u. I agree with Bev, you will turn this around and get your 5lbs off and 8 stone back and more before you return to work because ....

...your Super Vonic ! :superwoman: :D

Kay xx

Good to see you back posting Kay - you have been missed by us all. Well done on the 1 lb loss..

Good to see you back posting Kay - you have been missed by us all. Well done on the 1 lb loss..

Aww thank u Carol and thank u for all the lovely get well messages u left on my diary. How are you hun ? :) xx

I'm fine - got my stone award last week so aiming for stone and a half now - 4 pounds to go. I Am job hunting at the moment as they have changed our shifts at work and I want to get back to working Monday to Friday as I hate just having 1 day off in the middle of the week and working lots of weekends. I have applied for a job back in property law which is what I originally trained as but having been out of it for 6 years it is not easy to get back into the business. Still I had a meeting with an agency on Thursday morning and he is putting me forward for an assistant's job which will be a way back into it. I am keeping my fingers crossed I get an interview at least.

Look after yourself bunny x

I'm so happy for you Kay. Just think at half a stone a month you could be at target in time for the autumn, how amazing would that be! :)

Glad you're able to sit up a little better now and your sis will be able to go home fairly soon. Bet you can't wait to start cooking again and getting back on plan xxx

Hi Kay good to see you. But take it easy x

Thanks Jen, missing being on plan though, can't wait to get back. Hope your well hun, will pop over to your diary soon :) xx

Back