Kay's journey to health and happiness

Helloooooo RR :D, how are you hun, how was work yesterday ? bet your shattered . I'm ok thanks hun, I'm pushing myself each day to do more so that I am able to go it alone when my sister leaves on the weekend. Think I should be fine though, really want to get back to SW :).

Kay xx

It was good, my observation lasted 4.5 hours tho. Glad your feelin a bit better, take it easy and listen to your body xx

It was good, my observation lasted 4.5 hours tho. Glad your feelin a bit better, take it easy and listen to your body xx

Sorry for sounding dosey hun, but what do they observe ? :p xx

The way I work, supporting with personal care, meds, supporting to make lunch, chores, see if I'm working in a person centred way xx

Oh ok, did they give u any feedback on how u did or score u ? xx

No it's just part of my diploma I'm doin but she said she got lots from it xx

Oh I hope it all goes well for you RR, luck seems to be on your side, you passed your nutrition course, your losses have been fab and I'm sure your going to do brill in your job too :p oh and not to forget your holiday coming up, I know you will lose the amount u want to way before then ! :D

Kay xx

Oh I hope it all goes well for you RR, luck seems to be on your side, you passed your nutrition course, your losses have been fab and I'm sure your going to do brill in your job too :p oh and not to forget your holiday coming up, I know you will lose the amount u want to way before then ! :D

Kay xx

I hope so, fingers crossed, 9 weeks to go xx

Hehe, well at least your honest. What about krafts fat free salad dressings, have u ever tried any of them ? they are lovely with salad. Even if u like mayo that's fine, do u use a low fat one ? xx

Not that keen on fat free dressings but I do manage ok on lighter than light mayo. Send me the pm anyway hun if you've got time and I'll have a read. I will be honest if I really didn't think I could manage it though :D

Enjoy your lunch xx

Looking forward to the updated turbo charged shifting the pounds of our flabby asses salad challenge,

Do you think that's a catch name for it lol

:):):):):):):):):):):)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not that keen on fat free dressings but I do manage ok on lighter than light mayo. Send me the pm anyway hun if you've got time and I'll have a read. I will be honest if I really didn't think I could manage it though :D

Enjoy your lunch xx

Sure hun, will pm u later ;) xx

Looking forward to the updated turbo charged shifting the pounds of our flabby asses salad challenge,

Do you think that's a catch name for it lol

:):):):):):):):):):):)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lol :D that's one long title Vonnie, hehe ... but I likes it :p . I just wrote on your diary xx

Yay ! :D together we'll kick some butt ! :asskick: Would love to do the challenge with you ! I'm going to update the thread today, I have tweaked it and liked the turbo charged one me and Von did last time, it got me my 9lbs loss in 2 weeks, so somethings working right :p. I'll be doing my salad shopping on the weekend to get stocked up. If u get a chance, check out the thread once I've updated it today to see if your ok with the new turbo charged salad challenge :D.

The challenge will give us a head start to July and I have no doubt we will hit our 7lb target ! ;)

Kay xx

Yay! Looking forward to it so much. Just checked but you've not updated it yet, I'm intrigued now as to what the turbo challenge involves! :) I'm sure it'll be fab and I absolutely love my salads anyway, especially with the lovely weather we've been having. Will be nice to try some new varieties!

Hope you're having a good day hun xxx

Oohh the fact that its turbo charged means I might make a special effort to join you on the challenge! I love the team effort so I wouldn't really want to do it on my own hehe.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Not had a chance to fully read but if you don't mind I'll join your salad challenge too please. I tend to be a bit boring with salad and this will push me into being a bit more adventurous. Need to study the 'rules' but hoping next week isn't too busy for me to join in. ?

Hi Jen, :p I haven't been back to your diary to check the pics for the choccy truffles, did u take any, yum yum :D. I was telling Michelle, if choc was syn free its all I would ever it :giggle: yes all day long ! xx
I did take a pic Kay, and I had one they were yummy but sadly not syn free :-(

Yay! Looking forward to it so much. Just checked but you've not updated it yet, I'm intrigued now as to what the turbo challenge involves! :) I'm sure it'll be fab and I absolutely love my salads anyway, especially with the lovely weather we've been having. Will be nice to try some new varieties!

Hope you're having a good day hun xxx

Hey hun :), yep I've decided to start a new thread for it, the current one seems to have got lost in translation, I want to re write it with a proper contents page, so new people can join too. Most of it will be from the current thread but in a more organised fashion. I will have it up on Saturday 28th June, this weekend, I will be working on it each day and will have to take rest breaks in between but I should be fine. For now I will post the list of names joining on Monday on the current thread. Once the new one goes up on Saturday I will get the mods to remove the old one so there is no confusion ;). Hope your still with me :D .

Kay xx

Enjoy your lunch xx

Hey hun I will send the pm regarding the challenge to you on Saturday because I am still updating the thread and it should be ready for Saturday hopefully . Speak soon ;) xx

Oohh the fact that its turbo charged means I might make a special effort to join you on the challenge! I love the team effort so I wouldn't really want to do it on my own hehe.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's great news Ruby :p will be brill to have you on board as well :D xx

Not had a chance to fully read but if you don't mind I'll join your salad challenge too please. I tend to be a bit boring with salad and this will push me into being a bit more adventurous. Need to study the 'rules' but hoping next week isn't too busy for me to join in. ?

Hey hun :p your welcome to join too, I am updating the thread, it should be ready on Saturday, then I'll go over the guidelines with you, then u can decide if you want to go for it. Hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as we have in the past :D xx

Back