Kay's journey to health and happiness

Been reading bout reputation , I've no idea what this is , not seen it on my phone , feel left out now :(
Lol
I don't even know how to give likes,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't think you can see it when using the iPhone MiniMins app, well I can't on mine anyway. I believe the only way you'd see it is to log onto the main MiniMins website, using Safari on your phone.

I don't think you can see it when using the iPhone MiniMins app, well I can't on mine anyway. I believe the only way you'd see it is to log onto the main MiniMins website, using Safari on your phone.

Oh right thanks cloudy,
Don't want ppl thinking bad of me for not giving them xx

Plus the lovely Kay has just given me a wonderful reputation message yay! So I know how that works too. Thank you Kay for your lovely words :) Am blushing now lol! :D xxx

Was not me, nope was not me :sign0007:, although I second what they said, your still lovely hun :D xx

Thank you to whoever left me the rep comment too you didnt leave a name lol xx

Was not me, nope was not me :sign0007:, although I second what they said, your still lovely hun :D .

Haha ! it's raining reputation comments ! ok I'm really off to bed now, nighty night ! :p hehe xx

Thank you to whoever left me the rep comment too you didnt leave a name lol xx

Yes thanks to whoever it was! Looks like we all got some :)

Night night Kay xxx

Right I've been messing on my phone , I've give a like and found the rep thingy , does it not show it or have I done it wrong , I've gone to the main site through safari like cloudy suggested ,
its a lot of hassle tho :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ooh I've found the smilies things too :grouphugg:
Oh dear this prob a big mistake it gonna take me ages to post back now :8855:

Ooh I've found the smilies things too :grouphugg:
Oh dear this prob a big mistake it gonna take me ages to post back now :8855:

lol guess who can't sleep :D xx

Yay ! u figured out how to hit the likes :p don't worry bout the rep comments, I think it was just one person (maybe new) giving them to everyone last night :D xx

r

Im im finding things slowly , found smilies now :thankyou::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman:

Vonnie have u found me yet ? lol I'm online :giggle: xx

Yay ! u figured out how to hit the likes :p don't worry bout the rep comments, I think it was just one person (maybe new) giving them to everyone last night :D xx

I've never heard of them or seen them I felt left out lol,
There's no stopping me now with the smilies lol, apparat from it taking ages on phone coz have to go to a different setting and it's not as quick, unless there's a quicker way that I hsvent found xx

Hi guys! :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi guys! :D

Yay ! we're not the only nutty ones that can't sleep, hello bubbles :D hows u ? hehe xx

Im good thanx hun just swealtering its so muggy. X

Im good thanx hun just swealtering its so muggy. X

I know I find it hard to sleep when its humid bubble, I sleep better in the winter, not that I want summer to go lol xx

Back