Kay's journey to health and happiness

Nice ,
Just popped in my diary to say chan bought me some lovely roses :) Going off again xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know I just replied with smilies lol that so sweet hun, enjoy the rest of your evening ;) xx

Im good thanks Kay - had a not so bad day at work and an early finish whoop.

Today ive worn black skinny jeans with a red n white floral top and red shoes :D

who you dating ? :D lol xx

I'm the exact same when it comes to black. That's why I'm shocked I bought those bright dresses the other day plus my initial reaction in the shop was, oh this is nice, I wonder if they've got it in black. I too, feel bigger in bright clothes and feel like I stand out which I don't like. I like blending in to the background xx

I'd love to be your personal shopper, if we lived closer lol. not that I'm in any way qualified or know anything about fashion but friends usually say I have good style (when I make the effort) and I spend a lot of time outside changing rooms with my daughters, taking things back and forth, especially when they needed smart work clothes. It costs nothing to take an armful of clothes into the changing room and just try things that you might never have worn before. :)

I'm the exact same when it comes to black. That's why I'm shocked I bought those bright dresses the other day plus my initial reaction in the shop was, oh this is nice, I wonder if they've got it in black. I too, feel bigger in bright clothes and feel like I stand out which I don't like. I like blending in to the background xx

Hello hun. Oh RR I loved both of your dresses and the pics you took, you looked lovely in both of them hun, I bet you J wont be able to take his eyes off you :p. They are perfect summer colours and the style and cut were perfect oh and the shoes ! :D

Kay xx

Im good thanks Kay - had a not so bad day at work and an early finish whoop. Today ive worn black skinny jeans with a red n white floral top and red shoes :D

Wow, I'd love to get back into my black skinny jeans! One day. Your outfit sounds lovely.

I'd love to be your personal shopper, if we lived closer lol. not that I'm in any way qualified or know anything about fashion but friends usually say I have good style (when I make the effort) and I spend a lot of time outside changing rooms with my daughters, taking things back and forth, especially when they needed smart work clothes. It costs nothing to take an armful of clothes into the changing room and just try things that you might never have worn before. :)

Oh I'm like Sheila when it comes to fitting rooms, don't have the patience for long ques, I normally end up bringing stuff home then it always goes back with receipts :D hehe xx

Wow, I'd love to get back into my black skinny jeans! One day. Your outfit sounds lovely.

She's dating someone :D hehe xx

Oh I'm like Sheila when it comes to fitting rooms, don't have the patience for long ques, I normally end up bringing stuff home then it always goes back with receipts :D hehe xx

Top tip - go first thing when the store opens and the fitting rooms are quiet and often cooler.

Top tip - go first thing when the store opens and the fitting rooms are quiet and often cooler.

Good thinking batman, will bare that in mind next time :p thanks hun xx

Hello hun. Oh RR I loved both of your dresses and the pics you took, you looked lovely in both of them hun, I bet you J wont be able to take his eyes off you :p. They are perfect summer colours and the style and cut were perfect oh and the shoes ! :D

Kay xx

That's nice of you to say :) xx

Lol - if only I had the energy and time to get into trouble ladies hehe.

I got ready this morning for work (black trousers and my floral top) went downstairs to put my shoes on and OH said fgs Sheila go and change those trousers you look like CoCo the clown theyre hanging off your arse and your waist :eek: I have to admit I did look a mess lol so hence the skinny jeans in a hurry.

I think I need some new work trousers lol

Lol - if only I had the energy and time to get into trouble ladies hehe.

I got ready this morning for work (black trousers and my floral top) went downstairs to put my shoes on and OH said fgs Sheila go and change those trousers you look like CoCo the clown theyre hanging off your arse and your waist :eek: I have to admit I did look a mess lol so hence the skinny jeans in a hurry.

I think I need some new work trousers lol

Hehe :giggle: Coco the clown, that so funeee ! I agree with cloudy, you should have hinted for some spending money to buy a new pair :D xx

Sorry but I am giggling big time here at his Coco the Clown comment. You should quickly have suggested a shopping trip at his expense. Oh wait a min, lol, you just had one of those didnt you :)

Lol I was just missing the red nose hun!! I did buy some stuff on Thursday ..... just not trousers lol oops think a trip to Asda on my lunch tomorrow I love their trousers for work and theyre only £6. OH just shook his head at me lol

You're a charmer ;-) xx

Nope, nothing is butter coated or sugar coated with me lol, I say it as it is :D . The dresses were beautiful. What did J think of them by the way ? :p xx

Lol I was just missing the red nose hun!! I did buy some stuff on Thursday ..... just not trousers lol oops think a trip to Asda on my lunch tomorrow I love their trousers for work and theyre only £6. OH just shook his head at me lol

Now that sounds like a good plan!

Right my phone is nearly dead so I'd better sign out of MiniMins or it'll die on me when I need to ring hubby to collect me later.

Back