Kay's journey to health and happiness

Nope, nothing is butter coated or sugar coated with me lol, I say it as it is :D . The dresses were beautiful. What did J think of them by the way ? :p xx

He loved them aswell, everyone was in agreement about the second one tho including him so decided to keep that one :) xx

He loved them aswell, everyone was in agreement about the second one tho including him so decided to keep that one :) xx

...why where is the first one going ? :eek: :p xx

Now that sounds like a good plan!

Right my phone is nearly dead so I'd better sign out of MiniMins or it'll die on me when I need to ring hubby to collect me later.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bye Cloudy hun, hope you get some good sleep lovely :) xx

Back to the shop, lol xx

Oh no, I didn't realise you were deciding between either or, dosey me :p, but I liked them both on you RR ;) xx

Time to go to the land of nod me thinks. Night night everyone, catch you all tomorrow ;).

Kay xx

Last edited:
Morning. Have a nice day mate. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning bunny, hope you slept well :)

Think your idea of setting your goal date to Christmas is a great one hun (same goal date as me btw ;)) and I know you will do it as you have done amazingly well so far!

It's strange how quite a few of us buy black clothes. I've always been the same, mainly cos I don't like standing out. I have become a little bit more adventurous as time goes on though. Think Cloudy needs to take us all under her wing ;)

Morning everyone ,

Been on the phone all morning with my Internet Service provider . There seems to be a problem with my modem and they can't get anyone out until tomorrow morning to fix it. I'm not a happy bunny but there is nothing I can do about it. So no laptop today just using mins from my iPhone.

Hope your all having a fab Tuesday !

Kay xx

Morning Kay, hope they can sort it tomorrow then. Do you know what's wrong or will they just bring you a new router? (If it's a supplied one that's usually the quickest option for them)
I'm on phone too for most of today but a busy one for me. Have a good one hun x

Haha ! :bliss: I'm a super duper happy bunny, yes I am :D. I managed to sort out my internet connection lol, well temporarily , the Virgin Media guy will still have to come and fix my modem tomorrow, but in the meantime I am getting internet connectivity using a USB from my iphone to my laptop . I couldn't handle using the mins app, it gave me a headache :rolleyes:, much prefer using the main website from my laptop ;).

I've been going back and forth to the loo today :sick0019: :eek: , I'm trying to keep up with my water intake and healthy eating this week even though I'm not doing the challenge. I have group weigh in on Thursday and really don't want those scales to start going back up. Going to go and catch up on diaries now, if I manage to stay away from the loo, lol . Hope your all having a fab day ! :D

Kay xx

Morning. Have a nice day mate. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Afternoon bubbly one :p, hope your having a fab day xx

Morning bunny, hope you slept well :)

Think your idea of setting your goal date to Christmas is a great one hun (same goal date as me btw ;)) and I know you will do it as you have done amazingly well so far!

It's strange how quite a few of us buy black clothes. I've always been the same, mainly cos I don't like standing out. I have become a little bit more adventurous as time goes on though. Think Cloudy needs to take us all under her wing ;)

Afternoon Sammy :p, yep was thinking about target date recently and Christmas, but I keep changing my mind everyday lol, I will probably change it again on Thursday depending on my result, hehe. Clothes wise, I love black can't seem to get away from it, I'll have to make a real effort to start introducing some colour into my life, gosh how sad does that sound lol ! :D Yep think Cloudy should take us all out shopping ! :p Hope you've had a fab day hun, will catch up on your diary in a mo xx

Morning Kay, hope they can sort it tomorrow then. Do you know what's wrong or will they just bring you a new router? (If it's a supplied one that's usually the quickest option for them)
I'm on phone too for most of today but a busy one for me. Have a good one hun x

Afternoon lovely :), hope your well. Oh I'm not sure but as long as they send a good looking engineer, I'm a happy bunny :D . Hope your having a fab day hun xx

Afternoon lovely :), hope your well. Oh I'm not sure but as long as they send a good looking engineer, I'm a happy bunny :D . Hope your having a fab day hun xx

Busy busy morning but home now at last and relaxing with a nice cup of green tea and some fresh pineapple. I did eat salad again for my lunch, even though I'm not doing the challenge, I rather miss it this week! lol

Virgin engineers fix things all the better if you give them a cuppa and a chocolate biscuit (not that you'd have any of those in the house!) :)

Back