Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hi lovely. Just been catching up. How are you? I hope this week flys by too. Starting to feel a bit nervous too! :( xxxx

Oh no, why you feeling nervous hun ? xx

Morning Kay, sounds like you had a nice weekend, hope you have an even better week!

I like biccys and only buy in the low syn ones for me now, and I buy ones I know Bob will like for him, I also like a nice dark chocolate, the ones from Green & Black, hmmmmmmm, not too keen on the cadbury ones as they tend to be on the sweet side, but Green & Black are not sweet.

My sister loves green & blacks Michelle, I just find dark chocolate too bitter in taste although it is a lot healthier for you. But I do make an exception for Thorntons apricot parfaits coated in dark chocolate, yum yum :p.

Kay xx

Just because it's a new job and not sure what exactly to expect and I just hope it all works out ok! Feeling anxious but not going to turn to food. Sure I will be fine once I get there.

Are you ok? xxxx

Oh I know you will do brilliantly in your new job hun ! They will be lucky to have you ! :p You've got nothing to worry about ;). I'm doing ok thanks, not great on losses though, TOTM fairy came and killed that :rolleyes:. But the bunny is ready to kick some butt this week though ! :D

Kay xx

Morning Kay, sounds like you had a nice weekend, hope you have an even better week!

I hope so too Ruby, but the weather has gone crappy all of a sudden in London, we've got loads of rain :rolleyes:, I can't go for my walks now, will have to think how I can hit my 1 hour exercise target for the challenge :sigh: xx

I hope so too Ruby, but the weather has gone crappy all of a sudden in London, we've got loads of rain :rolleyes:, I can't go for my walks now, will have to think how I can hit my 1 hour exercise target for the challenge :sigh: xx

I thought it looked a bit cloudy outside, but you can never be sure when your desk is in the basement. We're based in Camberwell and apparently it's going to be sunny for the rest of the week according to BBC weather!

Morning, have you decided if you're going to do a nutrition course? Xx

Yep RR, I defo want to do the course, its going to help me in so many ways, but I will have to wait until I get my 2nd Op out the way because I need to have study time. But I will do it at some point later in the year, depending what date the hospital give me. Hope your having a lovely day hun ;).

Kay xx

I thought it looked a bit cloudy outside, but you can never be sure when your desk is in the basement. We're based in Camberwell and apparently it's going to be sunny for the rest of the week according to BBC weather!

Wow Rubs your lucky, its not sunny here but its dry so I'm going to make a dash now for my walk. Catch up with u later hun, hope you have a lovely day ! :)

Kay xx

Just caught up and loving the biccy tins :D

I made the big mistake of buying a pack of rich tea biccies on Saturday as they are one of my (many) weaknesses with a cup of coffee cos I like dunking them ;) Going to have to resist until weekend now methinks!

Another weakness of mine is guylian seashells and I've been known to eat three quarters of a box before now. I have also worked my way through a whole six pack of wotsits too, they are soooo Moreish!

Hooe your back is better today Kay xx

Good morning Kay, Sorry about your bad weather. It's gorgeous here. I'll try to push some over to you. :character00116: Can't wait to start this new week. Waiting for the tomatoes to ripen in the greenhouse. I think I'm going to have a long wait. ;)

Oh your all rubbing it in now about the gorgeous weather lol (I'm just kidding) :D. Yes we have sh*tty weather in London right now but its dry thank god so going out now for my morning walk. I'm so looking forward to your salad pics later hun, nom nom ! :p

Kay xx

Just caught up and loving the biccy tins :D

I made the big mistake of buying a pack of rich tea biccies on Saturday as they are one of my (many) weaknesses with a cup of coffee cos I like dunking them ;) Going to have to resist until weekend now methinks!

Another weakness of mine is guylian seashells and I've been known to eat three quarters of a box before now. I have also worked my way through a whole six pack of wotsits too, they are soooo Moreish!

Hooe your back is better today Kay xx

Oh its so interesting to know what we were all like before our diets lol, I still love a lot of the stuff which is worrying :rolleyes:, I just cant trust myself with it in the house Sammy. If its not there I wont eat it :D. But yeah I love wotsits and who doesn't like choccy eh ? :p I'm off out for my walk now hun. Hope you have a fab day, catch u later ! :)

Kay xx

Okie tokie ladies, its been a busy morning updating the thread, I sometimes have to remind myself I'm on the challenge too :D, better getting cracking with the water and exercise. Have a nice day everyone, catch you all later ! :p

This is the energised bunny signing out ... xx

Duracell_Bunny__Sprinter.jpg

Oh I know you will do brilliantly in your new job hun ! They will be lucky to have you ! :p You've got nothing to worry about ;). I'm doing ok thanks, not great on losses though, TOTM fairy came and killed that :rolleyes:. But the bunny is ready to kick some butt this week though ! :D

Kay xx

Aw thanks Bunny. I really hope so!! Glad you're doing ok. Stupid totm fairy!! Hopefully that means next week you will have a super duper loss! I'm ready to kick butt this week too so let do it together!! xxx

Aw thanks Bunny. I really hope so!! Glad you're doing ok. Stupid totm fairy!! Hopefully that means next week you will have a super duper loss! I'm ready to kick butt this week too so let do it together!! xxx

Yep let's do it this week ! :D Nutty bunny and Kirsty are gonna kick some butt ! :p hehe xx

Evening Kay - hows your day been lovely x

Evening lovely :p how was your day ? Mines been good thanks, trying to kick start those losses again, not done so well this week with TOTM fairy arriving :rolleyes:, hope this week is a better one. How have you done today, did u manage to pull back ? :D

Kay xx

Back