Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hi Kay havent had chance to read and catch up but hope your well. Big wavey. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Kay havent had chance to read and catch up but hope your well. Big wavey. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Greetings bubbles ! :D Good to see ya ! Hope your doing well lovely, I've been popping in and out of your diary, glad your back on plan this week and your OH is supporting you. Hope you have a smashing loss next week :p. I hope your little ones are doing well too ;).

Kay xx

Time to hit the pillow me thinks. Night night everyone, catch up with you lovely ladies tomorrow ;).

Kay xx

27671557-happy-easter-with-cartoon-rabbit-vector-illustration.jpg

Good morning our little hippity hoppity bunny :D Hope you slept well and are feeling good today xx

Morning lovely x how are you?
Just having a quick catch up before heading off to work x hoping for another 100% day today x have a good day hun xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Kay, it's definitely looking a lot sunnier in London today.

Morning gorgeous bunnykins! :D
Thanks so much for your messages Hun, very appreciated :)
I tried to inbox you too, but a certain little chatterbox has a full inbox :p they need to up the limit from 50 hehe

Anyhoo...just popped on to say hey, so hey :D :bighug: xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good morning our little hippity hoppity bunny :D Hope you slept well and are feeling good today xx

Hello hun, I've had a lazy morning, its afternoon now :D. Yes I am feeling like a hippity hoppity bun today :bunnydance:, the sun is shining and its a beautiful day ! :p I'm off out for my walk in a mo. Hope your having a lovely day too Stevie :):).

Kay xx

Morning lovely x how are you?
Just having a quick catch up before heading off to work x hoping for another 100% day today x have a good day hun xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Afternoon EJ :p, how are you lovely ? Hope your feeling much better now. I'm sure you'll have fab week this week on plan :). Can't wait to celebrate target with you ! :D Hope you have a smashing day at work today ;) !

Kay xx

Good morning Kay, Hope you are feeling well, Have a good weight loss day xx

Aftrenoon HN :D, thank u for posting the dancing bunnies on the challenge thread, really cheered me up :p. Happy weightloss day to you too ! Let's smash day 2 together ! :party0011:

Kay xx

Morning Kay, it's definitely looking a lot sunnier in London today.

Afternoon Rubs, it is a lovely sunny day in London today indeed ;). I'm loving it, off out for my walk soon ! Hope your having a lovely day too :D.

Kay xx

Morning gorgeous bunnykins! :D
Thanks so much for your messages Hun, very appreciated :)
I tried to inbox you too, but a certain little chatterbox has a full inbox :p they need to up the limit from 50 hehe

Anyhoo...just popped on to say hey, so hey :D :bighug: xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Pixieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! :D Your bunnykins missed u :). So glad your back ! I will have a proper catch up on your diary once I'm back from my walk. Hope you've been keeping well hun . Whoopsie I emptied my inbox for you :p.

Kay xx

Back