Kay's journey to health and happiness

Morning Bunny!! :)

Afternoon Mandy :D, its a glorious day in London ! :p Hope your getting some of the lovely sunshine too :).

Kay xx

Morning to our very own Bunnygirl :) Hope you slept well and are raring to go today, the weather is looking nicer for you. Have a lovely day :cool:

Thanks L :p, I had a really good sleep and woke up quite late too lol. The weather is gorgeous today, really looking forward to my walk :D. Hope your having a smashing day too ! :)

Kay xx

Morning bunny! hehe. Sounds good to me!! Hope you're having a fab day! xxxx

Afternoon hun :). Indeed I am having a fine day ! ;) Hope work goes quick for you and you get some nice chillout time today ! :D

Kay xx

Hello hun, I've had a lazy morning, its afternoon now :D. Yes I am feeling like a hippity hoppity bun today :bunnydance:, the sun is shining and its a beautiful day ! :p I'm off out for my walk in a mo. Hope your having a lovely day too Stevie :):).

Kay xx

Sounds like a lovely plan! I am working until 3.30pm and am planning to go for a nice walk in the sunshine when I get home to get some body magic into my day :D xx

Morning Bunny, hope your day is a good one :) xx

(btw, if you read my diary, please don't bunny kick me too hard ;):D)

Hey Sammy, I'm just going out for my walk now for the challenge, got to work the muscles up for the flying kick when I'm back on your diary ! :D hehe xx

Enjoy your walk kay, I'm off to work soon, booooo xx

Oh no, boo to work ! But I hope it goes quick for you RR and you enjoy the rest of your day ! :D

Kay xx

Sounds like a lovely plan! I am working until 3.30pm and am planning to go for a nice walk in the sunshine when I get home to get some body magic into my day :D xx

Brilliant ! It's certainly not a day to be indoors, its gorgeous outside Stevie and I'm so in the zone and getting that slimming vibe :D. Bet this lovely weather will motivate you for your hols coming up ! :) Gosh it would have been nice if your OH was off today too, perfect picnic weather, and long summer walks :p. Hope work goes quick for you hun and you get to enjoy the rest of your day ;) .

Kay xx

Okie tokie think I've caught up now, off for my lovely walk in the sun :D. Got my drink - tick, mp3 player - tick, sexy shades :cool: tick ... bunnies all set to go !

See you all later and enjoy the sun everyone ! :p

Kay xx

Pixieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! :D Your bunnykins missed u :). So glad your back ! I will have a proper catch up on your diary once I'm back from my walk. Hope you've been keeping well hun . Whoopsie I emptied my inbox for you :p.

Kay xx

Hehe pixie missed bunny too :D
Enjoy your walk lovely, and am finding your mood very catching :p xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Corrrrrrrrrr I just spotted a sexy builder with his shirt off :cool:, he's on the roof of my neighbours house :eek:, their having a loft conversion :D, enough to set bunnies pulse racing, should add that to calories burned for today ! :giggle:

Adios folks ! Catch u all later :D xx

Afternoon hun :). Indeed I am having a fine day ! ;) Hope work goes quick for you and you get some nice chillout time today ! :D

Kay xx

Hi. Works going ok today, definetely better than yesterday! Thank god! xxxx

Corrrrrrrrrr I just spotted a sexy builder with his shirt off :cool:, he's on the roof of my neighbours house :eek:, their having a loft conversion :D, enough to set bunnies pulse racing, should add that to calories burned for today ! :giggle:

Hehe. Love this. Loving your positive mood too. It's rubbing off on me. Never mind ogling at the sexy builder. Get hopping you!! Haha xxxx

Hi Kay see if you can get a sneaky pic of the sexy builder :peep: :D Xx

Corrrrrrrrrr I just spotted a sexy builder with his shirt off :cool:, he's on the roof of my neighbours house :eek:, their having a loft conversion :D, enough to set bunnies pulse racing, should add that to calories burned for today ! :giggle: Adios folks ! Catch u all later :D xx

Excuse me , excuse me
Sexy builder you little minx lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey not fair!!! I can only see cows here. :( Obviously I'm living in the wrong area x

Hi. Works going ok today, definetely better than yesterday! Thank god! xxxx

Hehe. Love this. Loving your positive mood too. It's rubbing off on me. Never mind ogling at the sexy builder. Get hopping you!! Haha xxxx

Oh I'm glad your last week at work is flying by...talking of flying by, when I went out he went back in :giggle: I think they called him in for a cuppa, my flippin luck eh ? lol xx

Hehe pixie missed bunny too :D
Enjoy your walk lovely, and am finding your mood very catching :p xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm glad its catchy and it has reached Pixie's head quarters :D, will pop over to your diary in a mo for a good catch up ! Hope daisey is doing well and Oz :p.

Kay xx

Hi Kay see if you can get a sneaky pic of the sexy builder :peep: :D Xx

At the risk of my neighbours thinking I'm a complete twat......erm nope ! :D But I have a photographic memory ! hehe :giggle: xx

Back