Kay's journey to health and happiness

I'm worried Kay,
Hope your ok sweetie xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening everyone :wavey:,

Thank you for your lovely messages. I will update you all on what has happened. My sister has just left, she came after work we got takeaway :eek:, I had kebab with pitta and chips, so I am going to have today as my day off from the challenge. It was nice of her to bring the food, she knows I was down this morning after finding out she's going to Houston to see my other sis, gutted I can't go because of my Op :rolleyes:. But guess what ? :D ...

... we did a Skype call to my sister in Houston and they have both said next year the 3 of us will go together to Juicy Mountain in Turkey :p. Both my sisters know that I follow SW and have lost 5 stone on it so far. However they are big fans of Juicing and have both lost lots of weight following Jason Vale. I have drank some of the juices from his book that my sister has made. They are very nutritious and excellent for weightloss and detox too.

The Juicy Mountain in Turkey is one of Jason Vales Retreats. Its for 1 week and you do, yoga, meditation, exercise, and drink lots of juice. You come back feeling like a whole new person with lots of energy and you shed loads of pounds too :D. They showed me the website and the pictures, it is beautiful ! I am so happy that I now have something to look forward to. We haven't set a date, its too early yet, but its definitely something all 3 of us want to do together next year. It was nice of them to bring this up, I think they know how much I would have loved to be with them next week.

But at least by the time Juicy Mountain in Turkey comes up, I would have recovered from my 2nd operation and will be fitter and healthier and at target and be able to climb ontop of a mountain :p.

Here are some pictures of one of his books and the retreat. This has really pumped me up to want to finish my journey this year to target so I can start a new one next year and do all the things I have always wanted to do :D.

pic 0.jpg pic 1.jpgpic 2.jpgpic 3.jpgpic 4.jpgpic 5.jpgpic 6.jpgpic 7.jpgpic 8.jpgpic 9.jpgpic 10.jpgpic 11.jpgpic 12.jpgpic 13.jpgpic 14.jpgpic 15.jpgpic 16.jpg

Gotta love Juicy Mountain :D this place is made for the bunny ! :p

Kay xx

Wow looks fab kay. You sound so much more positive than this mornings post, it's great having something to look forward to xx

Evening Kay - glad to hear you sounding more positive. Juicy Mountain looks class. If its any consolation im not going away anywhere this year either :-( x

Wow looks fab kay. You sound so much more positive than this mornings post, it's great having something to look forward to xx

I'm so happy RR, I know different from this morning :p, but the pictures blew me away and its defo something I would love to do next year :D.

Kay xx

I'm so happy RR, I know different from this morning :p, but the pictures blew me away and its defo something I would love to do next year :D.

Kay xx

Well good luck to you, hope it all works out and will be lovely to spend that quality time with both of your sisters xx

Sounds lovely Kay, definitely an incentive and something to look forward to! :)

Thanks Cloudy, when they showed me I had tears in my eyes, it was like the chosen place for me, I know I'm gonna love it ;). Holidays in the past were about me dragging my weight with me everywhere, now I'm going to climb ontop of a mountain :D, so many things to look forward to, I can't wait !

Kay xx

Evening Kay - glad to hear you sounding more positive. Juicy Mountain looks class. If its any consolation im not going away anywhere this year either :-( x

Thanks Sheila, yep that's you me and Vonnie :rolleyes:, it sucks but hey we will all be going on hols next year. I want 2015 to come quick ! :D hehe xx

Well good luck to you, hope it all works out and will be lovely to spend that quality time with both of your sisters xx

Aww thanks RR, I have a bit of a wait, although seeing the pics has given me hope, I was a bit doom and gloom this morning. But you must be well excited for NYC ? :D How many weeks left to go now RR ?

Kay xx

Aww thanks RR, I have a bit of a wait, although seeing the pics has given me hope, I was a bit doom and gloom this morning. But you must be well excited for NYC ? :D How many weeks left to go now RR ?

Kay xx

It'll fly over, just concentrate on getting to goal and getting ready for your op. Ahhhhh 5 weeks today :) xx

It'll fly over, just concentrate on getting to goal and getting ready for your op. Ahhhhh 5 weeks today :) xx

Omg RR that's gone super quick ! Are you ready for it ? :p xx

I know, it's flew over hasn't it. Booked it last October. Erm, if I can lose 3 stone in that time then yes, lol xx

RR your a lot lighter than when you started your journey, you've done amazingly well. You will still enjoy your holiday without the 3 stone. It's a great place and you've got great company, you will have a blast hun ! :D

Kay xx

RR your a lot lighter than when you started your journey, you've done amazingly well. You will still enjoy your holiday without the 3 stone. It's a great place and you've got great company, you will have a blast hun ! :D

Kay xx

I know it'll be fun and got 5 weeks to shift as much as I can xx

I know it'll be fun and got 5 weeks to shift as much as I can xx

You will hun, you've had a fab week, I'm feeling positive about Saturday, I think you will have a smashing loss ! :D xx

Time to hit the pillow me thinks, TOWIE then bed :). Night night everyone, catch up with you all tomorrow ;).

Kay xx

sleeping_bunny-t2.jpg

Back