Kay's journey to health and happiness

Evening bunny :)

Juicy mountain looks gorgeous! How about that for something to look forward to!

I've always wanted to go to a yoga and meditation retreat in Kerala, but waiting til I'm skinny ( been waiting a while lol) :D

Hope you get lots of sleep, sweet dreams bunnykins xx

Morning Kay
Plans sound amazing :)
Hebe a great day Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh I'm glad your last week at work is flying by...talking of flying by, when I went out he went back in :giggle: I think they called him in for a cuppa, my flippin luck eh ? lol xx

No no no I'm not a happy bunny this morning :cry:. My sister dropped by this morning before work, she is going next week to see my other sister in Houston for holidays. :(:( I'm happy for her but I can't join them because of my operation and my back :cry::cry:. They are gonna have so much fun without me :(:(:(. I'm so fed up with myself. Everyone is going away and booking holidays and I am stuck here ! Life is just passing me by, I can't do the things I want, I'm fed up of being stuck at home this year !

Sorry for the rant peeps but I think I will just hide under the covers and cry all day ! :mad: :sad0071:

Kay xx

Evening everyone :wavey:,

Thank you for your lovely messages. I will update you all on what has happened. My sister has just left, she came after work we got takeaway :eek:, I had kebab with pitta and chips, so I am going to have today as my day off from the challenge. It was nice of her to bring the food, she knows I was down this morning after finding out she's going to Houston to see my other sis, gutted I can't go because of my Op :rolleyes:. But guess what ? :D ...

... we did a Skype call to my sister in Houston and they have both said next year the 3 of us will go together to Juicy Mountain in Turkey :p. Both my sisters know that I follow SW and have lost 5 stone on it so far. However they are big fans of Juicing and have both lost lots of weight following Jason Vale. I have drank some of the juices from his book that my sister has made. They are very nutritious and excellent for weightloss and detox too.

The Juicy Mountain in Turkey is one of Jason Vales Retreats. Its for 1 week and you do, yoga, meditation, exercise, and drink lots of juice. You come back feeling like a whole new person with lots of energy and you shed loads of pounds too :D. They showed me the website and the pictures, it is beautiful ! I am so happy that I now have something to look forward to. We haven't set a date, its too early yet, but its definitely something all 3 of us want to do together next year. It was nice of them to bring this up, I think they know how much I would have loved to be with them next week.

But at least by the time Juicy Mountain in Turkey comes up, I would have recovered from my 2nd operation and will be fitter and healthier and at target and be able to climb ontop of a mountain :p.

Here are some pictures of one of his books and the retreat. This has really pumped me up to want to finish my journey this year to target so I can start a new one next year and do all the things I have always wanted to do :D.

View attachment 147087 View attachment 147088View attachment 147089View attachment 147090View attachment 147091View attachment 147093View attachment 147095View attachment 147098View attachment 147099View attachment 147100View attachment 147101View attachment 147102View attachment 147103View attachment 147104View attachment 147105View attachment 147106View attachment 147107

Gotta love Juicy Mountain :D this place is made for the bunny ! :p

Kay xx

Hi Kay my lovely hoppy bunny!!

Glad to see your spirits are lifted a bit today. Don't like it when bunny is sad. Hope you're having a fab day. Today is draggggginngggg. Which is making me want to eat!! Not good. xxx

Wow juicy mountain looks amazing, I'd love to do something like that it'll be so relaxing & time to yourself to gather your thoughts x

Yes indeed ;), that's what I'm hoping for Michelle. Total relaxation and time for rejuvenation. :p I'll be a brand new person when I'm back :D . And its such a tranquil and beautiful place, and very scenic :).

Kay xx

Hi Kay, So glad to see that you are going to go away with your sisters. I bet you will have a fabulous time with them. What a wonderful goal to aim for. You're gonna be Super Bunny now xx :bunnydance:

I like the super bunny :D, hehe. How are you HN ? Hope your doing well lovely. Yep its defo given me something to look forward to for next year. There are so many things I want to do next year, travel is defo one of them :p.

Kay xx

Evening bunny :)

Juicy mountain looks gorgeous! How about that for something to look forward to!

I've always wanted to go to a yoga and meditation retreat in Kerala, but waiting til I'm skinny ( been waiting a while lol) :D

Hope you get lots of sleep, sweet dreams bunnykins xx

Bunnykins did have a good nights sleep thanks :D she was dreaming of Juicy Mountain and climbing ontop of it :p hehe. Oh I would love to go to Kerala, the food is amazing there ! I love yoga and meditation. It's all about balancing our yin and yang energies :p, I love that kind of stuff. You will go to Kerala one day Pixie, you will be nice sexy and slim very soon ! :D Its defo a holiday you would enjoy doing with your OH :):).

Kay xx

Morning Kay
Plans sound amazing :)
Hebe a great day Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Vonnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! I miss you ;) xx

Morning Kay, I know you're going to blast it today, with your new holiday goal. I'm so very happy for you x

Awww thanks HN ;), I don't know about blasting it, but I had my fan on full blast. :hitthefan: It was boiling today ! :D hehe . Hope your well hun xx

Morning Kay - glad to see you are so much more positive now after making holiday plans for next year - it's great to have a goal xx

It defo is hun :p, hope you've had a smashing day today lovely ! xx

Evening Kay. We've had so many visitors lately and it's caught up with me, I'm feeling so tired. Going to go and cool down in the garden with a cuppa, then an early night. Have a good day tomorrow, I probably won't be around much for a couple of days as very busy sorting out the house and garden. Hope you catch up with Von and your back is ok now x

Hi Kay my lovely hoppy bunny!!

Glad to see your spirits are lifted a bit today. Don't like it when bunny is sad. Hope you're having a fab day. Today is draggggginngggg. Which is making me want to eat!! Not good. xxx

Noooooooo :D stay strong Kirsty, otherwise my flying bunny kick is ready if you need one :asskick: :giggle: xx

Evening Kay. We've had so many visitors lately and it's caught up with me, I'm feeling so tired. Going to go and cool down in the garden with a cuppa, then an early night. Have a good day tomorrow, I probably won't be around much for a couple of days as very busy sorting out the house and garden. Hope you catch up with Von and your back is ok now x

Aww ok L, will miss u :hug99:, hope you have a nice few day off hun. Will catch up soon hopefully :):).

Kay xx

Going to have an early night tonight ladies, feeling a bit tired. Will catch up with you all tomorrow. Have a nice evening everyone ;).

Kay xx

bunny-sleeping[1].jpg

Back