Kay's journey to health and happiness

Morning Kay, hope you're having a good weekend. It's so lovely to see happy bouncy bunny back and I'm so pleased you have a lovely holiday with your sisters planned for next year :) xx

Evening Sammy :p, hope your well lovely. Yep it will be lovely to go Juicy Mountain next year with my sisters. But right now my sis is getting ready to go Houston on Monday :(, happy for her but feel a bit gutted I'm stuck here, oh well I hope next year comes around real quick for the bunny :D. Hope your enjoying your holidays hun, will pop over to your diary for a good catch up ! :)

Kay xx

Good afternoon Kay, How are you. I hope that you are enjoying your weekend. My house in in turmoil. Most of the kitchen is in the lounge. I may well be eating the lawn for dinner tonight. Should be fun trying to find everything later on. Still I do have the water back on. Just no cooker as yet. I'm looking forward to the turbo challenge next week. Take care Sue

...eating the lawn for dinner is good, its all green and allowed on the challenge ! PMSL :8855: Hope your well lovely, looking forward to your yummy salad pic later ! :D

Kay xx

Hi sis, just on my break sending you a wave xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

...are you getting a signal from the loo seat then ? :sick0019: :giggle:hehe xx ...miss ya sis ! :):)

Good evening kayyyyyyyyy.... How's you today hun??? Xx

Evening trouble :D, hows u lovely ? Hows bertha getting on and hows poor Alfie doing in this heat ? :) xx

Evening Kay - hows your day been lovely x

Well it was going ok until now, the ice cream van has just turned up in my street :eek: Vonnie told me to put my hands on my ears and sing LA LA LA LA LA LA LA ......its working I can't hear him now :D hehe. Talking of ice cream, you didn't reply to my post yesterday lol , how many syns in your lushious cornetto you had yesterday ? I love the strawberry one, oh no I want ice cream :ignore: xx

Evening hun xx how are you?

We were out at a local beet festival today, dread to think of the points!! But had a great day x

Hope ur having a good evening xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening hun xx how are you?

We were out at a local beet festival today, dread to think of the points!! But had a great day x

Hope ur having a good evening xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello lovely :p, glad you had a fab day out with the family, the weather has been lovely, hope little Freya enjoyed herself too :). I'm good thanks, only 1 day left of the challenge, then its D Day on Monday :eek::D, hopefully it will be a good one for everyone . Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend ;).

Kay xx

Gonna have an early night ladies, feeling tired. Hope you all have a nice evening. Night night everyone ;).

Kay xx

images2X7K43AO.jpgZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! xx

Well it was going ok until now, the ice cream van has just turned up in my street :eek: Vonnie told me to put my hands on my ears and sing LA LA LA LA LA LA LA ......its working I can't hear him now :D hehe. Talking of ice cream, you didn't reply to my post yesterday lol , how many syns in your lushious cornetto you had yesterday ? I love the strawberry one, oh no I want ice cream :ignore: xx

Glad it worked
LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening trouble :D, hows u lovely ? Hows bertha getting on and hows poor Alfie doing in this heat ? :) xx

I'm ok thanks... My lower back has been playing up a bit today, boooo! Alfie seems to have coped a lot better in it today, we were out walking at 9ish this morning before it got too hot. Tomorrow is supposed to be a hell of a lot cooler so a nice long walk for him I think. It's raining out there now :eek:

Sorry lovely I must have missed that I feel ive got loads of catching up to do!!

They are 8.5 syns each eekk lol. Nooooooooooo you dont want ice cream lol x

Hi Kay, At last I have got here before you've gone to bed! I hope that you've had a lovely weekend. I have to go because I have a lot of cleaning to do in the kitchen. I now have the sink where it should be and the cooker is working. Just have to rearrange all the things in the cupboards. :sigh2: Should have made an extra salad cupboard. I will need it next week :D Didn't have to resort to eating the lawn after all. Just as well it looks pretty dry. Saw some rabbits down the lane yesterday I hope they don't find my salad.:eek: Good luck for tomorrow xx

Hi Kay, At last I have got here before you've gone to bed! I hope that you've had a lovely weekend. I have to go because I have a lot of cleaning to do in the kitchen. I now have the sink where it should be and the cooker is working. Just have to rearrange all the things in the cupboards. :sigh2: Should have made an extra salad cupboard. I will need it next week :D Didn't have to resort to eating the lawn after all. Just as well it looks pretty dry. Saw some rabbits down the lane yesterday I hope they don't find my salad.:eek: Good luck for tomorrow xx

Hehe I want pics of the bunnies :D. Good luck to you too Sue, I hope you have a smashing loss tomorrow morning hun. Really looking forward to doing week 4 with you next week :p. Together we'll kick some butt and your kitchen will be ready by then ! Hide the salad, hide the salad ! ... don't u know buns love the stuff ! :p hehe

Kay xx

Evening everyone :wavey:, oh I'm super tired today. I'm going to catch up a bit on diaries then I will have an early night. I have to wake up early tomorrow to say bye to my sis, she is going airport to see my other sister in Houston for her holiday :(. Yes I'm happy for her but still gutted I cant go with her. Anyway that means I will be around more on mins to bother u lot ! :p I have a week off The Salad Challenge from tomorrow, so will focus on my journey and reflect. I have group weigh in on Thursday this week. I will be going back after 2 weeks :rolleyes:, nervous, I'm sure miss stressyhead will make an appearance on Wednesday :sigh:.

Kay xx

Hi Kay, That's ok about the challenge starting in a weeks time. I have time to cut back on the salad train that was about to arrive from Asda tomorrow. The bunnies will not be pleased with you at all ha ha. I will try to get some pics of them for you. They are everywhere here. I bet they all disappear when I walk round with a camera! I wont go mad on the carbs as long as you promise not to attack the biccy tin on Wednesday xx I wish your sisters a safe journey and you must think about Juicy Mountain and not get too upset. Just think you will be able to bunny bounce up that mountain next year :bunnydance: xx

Evening Kay :) Ahh I hope it's not too long till you're able to go over to Houston so you can all be together. Xx

Thanks Kathryn, was feeling sorry for myself :rolleyes:, but should feel sorry for all of you, you've got me for a week now ! :D hehe xx

Back