Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hi Kay, That's ok about the challenge starting in a weeks time. I have time to cut back on the salad train that was about to arrive from Asda tomorrow. The bunnies will not be pleased with you at all ha ha. I will try to get some pics of them for you. They are everywhere here. I bet they all disappear when I walk round with a camera! I wont go mad on the carbs as long as you promise not to attack the biccy tin on Wednesday xx I wish your sisters a safe journey and you must think about Juicy Mountain and not get too upset. Just think you will be able to bunny bounce up that mountain next year :bunnydance: xx

Aww thanks Sue :) that's really cheered me up ! I'm also nervous about Thursdays group weigh in, I'm going back after 2 weeks, one of them was a write off, I was on TOTM :rolleyes: epic fail, so its all down to this week and its the final weigh in for the month, too much pressure on the bunny :sigh:.

Kay xx

Got to get up early to catch my sis before she leaves for airport, so off to bed now. Night night everyone, will catch up with you all tomorrow ;).

Kay xx

TiredBun.jpg

Hi Kay, tried to PM u but it inbox is full, nothing important, just to say thanks for your advice and that I'll definitely get in touch when I'm ready for the challenge :)

My SW Diary :) Clover's Green Day SW Diary :)

Oh I will empty it, dosey bunny I am :p. Yep I'm looking forward to you doing The Challenge with us soon hun. Good luck for your next weigh in lovely ! :D

Kay xx

Morning Kay :) try not to be too sad this morning xx

Oh I don't know Kathryn :(, I'm such a baby, I don't like good byes, she's only going for 10 days :rolleyes: . Anyway I have time on my hands now to focus on my weightloss, which doesn't seem to be going anywhere in July :sigh:. My group weigh in is on Thursday, not looking forward to it. I am going back after 2 weeks and haven't lost that much. Oh well next week is the start of a new Month, I hope August will be better :(.

Kay xx

Morning lovely xx
Some "you time" might b what u need hun, focus on what ur aiming for throughout August, get bk on track and hv a great summer!! XLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Kay, hope you are feeling ok.

You will have a fab August hun :) xx

Oh I hope so Sammy, I keep going from wanting to do things fast to not bothering at all, silly bunny I am :rolleyes:. Yep hopefully August will be good for all of us :):).

Kay xx

Morning lovely xx
Some "you time" might b what u need hun, focus on what ur aiming for throughout August, get bk on track and hv a great summer!! XLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww thanks EJ :), yep hope to get some time to reflect this week as I am off the challenge. Really don't feel like going to group on Thursday, but I'll have to go :rolleyes:. Anyway hope you have a fab week ahead hun ;).

Kay xx

Not sure if we cross posted before hun but hoped your sister got off ok xx

Sorry hun, yep think we did cross post :). Yes she's happy and I feel well crappy I couldn't go with her :rolleyes: but will try and be a happy bunny this week, you can't keep the bunny down for too long :bunnydance::D hehe xx

Back