Kay's journey to health and happiness

I'm taking a bit of time for myself , I don't intend to go mad and binge but I just want to go at my pace, with our putting pressure on myself ,

Take care Hun xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sue I've well and truly lost the plot, I bought more biccys :giggle: you all need to give me a kick up the back :asskick:...but guess what ? ....you can't because I have poor back :p, you wouldn't do that to the poor bunny would you ? :giggle: so I guess I have no choice but to continue eating biscuits until then ...PMSL ! :8855:xx

Hi Kay, I've just found your reply. I herby officially ban biccys for the month of September ha ha xx

MY SLIMMING WORLD CHEESECAKES :D

I have made a couple of cheesecakes in the past. I showed my C some pics on my phone, she said she wants me to make some for our next taster evening :p. I thought I would post them on here. If any of you would like the recipes, I will be happy to help ;).

Kay xx

Summer Fruits Cheesecake - 2 SYNS

View attachment 150328 View attachment 150329

Banoffie Pie Cheesecake- 2 SYNS

View attachment 150330

Choc Orange Cheesecake - 2 SYNS (with Choc Shot) 4 SYNS

View attachment 150331 View attachment 150334

Tropical Fruit Cheesecke - 2 SYNS

View attachment 150332 View attachment 150333

Black Cherry Cheesecake - 6 SYNS

View attachment 150335 View attachment 150336

Hope you all like them ! :D The next one I will be making soon will be lemon cheesecake with lemon curd, nom nom, will post pics when its done :p.

Kay xx

OMG Kay!!! I leave your diary for a couple of days and look what you've been up to :D Wow yummiliciousness I must try these. I love cherries ...... and all the others he he :17729: xxx

I think I need the banoffee cheesecake recipe. I'm really craving it now!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'll put 10 stone on in a week, eeekkk xx

No you won't lol :D but don't worry about the gain, have fun and enjoy yourself hun ! xx

My sister used to work for Pataks, I love their stuff,,it's a family run business and all authentic ingredients/sauces personally I think they are worth the syns. Hmmmm happy days especially when shed been in the staff shop!!!!

Wow Michelle, you probably got a free jar everyday lol :p what a fab job to have ! yummy yummy yummy :D xx

Hi Kay, I have a couple of free hours so I am adding the slow cooker recipes as I promised. I hope you are ok. Will catch up with your diary later. xxx

Indeed I have seen them all :D delicious ! Thank u so so much :bighug: I will defo be trying them out Sue.

Kay xx

I'm taking a bit of time for myself , I don't intend to go mad and binge but I just want to go at my pace, with our putting pressure on myself ,

Take care Hun xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Worried :( posted on your diary xx

Hi Kay, I've just found your reply. I herby officially ban biccys for the month of September ha ha xx

Oh I can't promise but I found an appropriate cookie jar :D hehe xx

imagesYT4K84O2.jpg

OMG Kay!!! I leave your diary for a couple of days and look what you've been up to :D Wow yummiliciousness I must try these. I love cherries ...... and all the others he he :17729: xxx

Thanks Sue :p, the cherry one is my fav, I've told Sheila and L to give it a go too, you should too, its well worth the 6 syns ! :D xx

I think I need the banoffee cheesecake recipe. I'm really craving it now!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Ruby :p, how are you hun ? Yep the banoffie one is yummy too, here is the recipe hun :-

Banoffie Cheesecake

- Cookie cutter
- x2 Alpen Lights crumbled for base (HEXb Choice)
- 1/2 tub of quark
- x1 sachet of options white choc - 2 syns
- half banana sliced
- sprinkle of cinnamon powder to decorate

Use a cookie cutter to get the circle shape. Place the crushed Alpen Lights in the base. In a bowl mix half tub of quark with the white choc options, now layer mixture ontop of Alpen Light base. Now cover with banana slices and sprinkle with cinnamon ontop. Place in fridge to set for 1 hour. Now remove cookie cutter and your yummy Banoffie cheesecake is ready to eat !

:17729:

Kay xx

Grr, I was within spitting distance of Sainsburys today and forgot to pop in for some options and cherries. Will have to make do with meringue nest crumbled with banana, ff Fromage frais and Choc Shot tonight. I really fancy a pud. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Grr, I was within spitting distance of Sainsburys today and forgot to pop in for some options and cherries. Will have to make do with meringue nest crumbled with banana, ff Fromage frais and Choc Shot tonight. I really fancy a pud. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

That sounds yummy enough to me L ! :p xx

Evening everyone, just a flying visit, I wont be on tonight, my sis will be here very soon, having tea together :)., then when she's gone early night and some rest for my back . Will be on tomorrow morning to catch up on diaries. Have a nice evening everyone ;).

Kay xx

Enjoy your tea and good for you, getting an early night. I'm planning to be in bed by 9.30, I could do with some rest too but have been catching up on emailing friends abroad in between reading posts on Mins and half watching a prog on tv and munching my pud. Lol, I believe in multi-tasking. Sleep well Kay :)

Wow Michelle, you probably got a free jar everyday lol :p what a fab job to have ! yummy yummy yummy :D xx

Wow indeed, it was one of the better jobs she had that & Mcvities, when she worked at Mcvities she would bring me carrier bags of cakes to 'test', hmmm.

Yes I got loads of cheap/free stuff she bought from the staff shop, I think their garlic pickle is one of my favourites!!

Enjoy your tea and good for you, getting an early night. I'm planning to be in bed by 9.30, I could do with some rest too but have been catching up on emailing friends abroad in between reading posts on Mins and half watching a prog on tv and munching my pud. Lol, I believe in multi-tasking. Sleep well Kay :)

Sounds great. Much better than ironing :( xx

Back