Kay's journey to health and happiness

...my phone just sent me a reminder its going to be on :( I miss my sweet stuff. Anyway better get posting todays foodage :p ...

TODAYS EATS

SALAD CHALLENGE DAY 3 :)

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
x1 protein shake 5 syns

Snack -
x2 green apples

Body Magic -
1 hour walking

Lunch -
Side Green Salad with cherry tomatoes and olives 1 syn

IMG_0749.jpg

Tea -
Quorn Chicken Tikka with Florette Crispy Salad

IMG_0664.jpg

Drinks -
3L of water (including herbal teas)

TOTAL SYNS = 6 :p

Woopsy can't do any negative chat bout myself here or I will get a telling off :D. Yes I hope I can be strong enough to reach my goals :). Your a huge inspiration Sheila, can't wait till the day I get to target :p. Thank u for your lovely words, your such an amazing friend :hug99:.

Kay xx

My post wasnt meant as a "telling off" hun ,I just think your too hard on yourself ,and you dont give credit for the hard work you have done despite a few setbacks.

You forget how much you have also inspired people :D xx

Here endeth the sermon lol

Thanks for reminding me about Bake Off - aka torture!!

I just finished watching it :D did you see all those yummy donuts Shelley ? :drool: I nearly fainted :faint2: xx

Evening Kay, sorry I'm only just catching up.:) I think your mini goal is very do able, you've done it before and you can do it again! Onwards and upwards (well, downwards really but you get what I mean ;)) P.S, I love your food pictures! xxxxx

My post wasnt meant as a "telling off" hun ,I just think your too hard on yourself ,and you dont give credit for the hard work you have done despite a few setbacks.

You forget how much you have also inspired people :D xx

Here endeth the sermon lol

I know you weren't telling me off :giggle:, I was just being cheeky hun. You've always been fab and supported me. And your right, I am my biggest critic, never happy with my lot me :p, but I should appreciate how far I've come. I just can't help but focus on what's still left to be done lol xx

Evening Kay, sorry I'm only just catching up.:) I think your mini goal is very do able, you've done it before and you can do it again! Onwards and upwards (well, downwards really but you get what I mean ;)) P.S, I love your food pictures! xxxxx

Evening hun :p, good to see you. How are you ? Aww thanks you liked my pics :). I love your avatar pic, I love the flowers, I want some in a bunch :D hehe xx

OMG they all looked amazing even the ones they said were bad - I love the idea of the cocktail ones :)

I think I must have lost weight whilst watching though - in drool :drool:

...oh I could easily have scoffed the whole lot in one sitting shamelessly ! :17729: :D:D:D xx

Okie tokie, time for bed, I've got weigh in tomorrow morning :rolleyes: not looking forward to it. Night night everyone ;) xx

imagesIG2BJ9TG.jpgZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! xx

Oh no bake off is going to be on, can't see the cakes, can't see the cakes ... hide :hide:

I watched, I drooled.... I could happily ignore the doughnuts but those fruit breads Mmmmmmmm x Lol, night Kay xx

Good morning everyone :(,

I made a stupid mistake this morning. I am so programmed for the salad challenge in my head that I forgot about weigh in. I keep a big water bottle by the side of my bed and when I wake up I normally start the day by downing 1 litre :mad:, I did the same today and then realised I wasn't supposed to drink before weigh in :cry:. Anyway I was late and rushed to group, the scales have gone up to 12st 3lbs :sigh:, I don't know if its because of TOTM or that I had drank loads of water in the morning, but I'm hoping next week will be a true figure of what I weigh. I'm the only one in my group that keeps gaining :(. I didn't stay, I made an excuse that I had to go somewhere, I was in no mood to stay :(. I'm gutted but if I turn to food then I will keep going in a vicious cycle which is hardly gonna help me. No matter how bad I feel right now, I'm gonna turn this around and I'm bl**dy well gonna be in those 11's by next week !

Ok rant over :cry::cry:

Kay xx

Good morning everyone :(,

I made a stupid mistake this morning. I am so programmed for the salad challenge in my head that I forgot about weigh in. I keep a big water bottle by the side of my bed and when I wake up I normally start the day by downing 1 litre :mad:, I did the same today and then realised I wasn't supposed to drink before weigh in :cry:. Anyway I was late and rushed to group, the scales have gone up to 12st 3lbs :sigh:, I don't know if its because of TOTM or that I had drank loads of water in the morning, but I'm hoping next week will be a true figure of what I weigh. I'm the only one in my group that keeps gaining :(. I didn't stay, I made an excuse that I had to go somewhere, I was in no mood to stay :(. I'm gutted but if I turn to food then I will keep going in a vicious cycle which is hardly gonna help me. No matter how bad I feel right now, I'm gonna turn this around and I'm bl**dy well gonna be in those 11's by next week !

Ok rant over :cry::cry:

Kay xx

That litre of water has to weigh at least 2lb Kay - you'll show a great loss next week, I know you will xx

That litre of water has to weigh at least 2lb Kay - you'll show a great loss next week, I know you will xx

It's really hard to stay motivated sometimes Mandy, I know I am doing everything right but my body always takes time in playing catch up, it frustrates me no end and I get tempted to pack it all in sometimes. I know the key is to ignore the scales and keep going and it will start to come off eventually, but why do we get so wound up over a number ? :(:( xx

I just googled it - a Litre of water weighs 2.2 lbs

Thanks hun :(, but in my head I'm still blaming myself, I feel like such a failure today :mad: xx

Back