Kay's journey to health and happiness

Wow 3lbs off, that's fantastic Kay well done! Good to see you have your mojo back... Wouldn't that be a fab name for a bunny... Mojo :D

Ah thanks Kathryn. Hope your well too hun, going to pop over to your diary too and see how you got on at weigh in, sorry I'm a bit behind on diaries. I agree, mojo the bunny does have a ring to it ! :p xx

3lbs is fab Kay!!! Proud of you!! :)
XxX

3lbs is fab Kay!!! Proud of you!! :)
XxX

Aww thanks hun :), how have you been ? Pixie has come back :D and Gilly has disappeared again :( xx

It's Day 1 of a new challenge and I'm missing you already ;). Need my Sammy fix, gonna have a good catch up on your diary tomorrow. Hope your doing well. Thanks hun, am happy today that we all had a loss on the challenge ! :D Hosp app went ok. Speak soon lovely :) xx

Evening bunny :D Sammy fix lol! :D

Aww I've missed you too Kay. I will come and do the soup challenge with you though sometime soon!

Sorry you didn't get a date for another op but it's right that your body has time to heal from the first one. Good that you can go to the gym again though isn't it?

You are sounding so positive hun and it's great to see. I have everything crossed for you for Thursday ;) xx

Evening bunny :D Sammy fix lol! :D

Aww I've missed you too Kay. I will come and do the soup challenge with you though sometime soon!

Sorry you didn't get a date for another op but it's right that your body has time to heal from the first one. Good that you can go to the gym again though isn't it?

You are sounding so positive hun and it's great to see. I have everything crossed for you for Thursday ;) xx

Ah thanks Sam :p, it would be great to see those 11's on Thursday fingers crossed. I hope you've had a good start to the week. Will pop over to your diary in a mo :) xx

Evening Kay - hows your day been hun x

Evening Sheila :p, not bad thanks, apart from my back giving me some trouble :rolleyes:, but I took it easy and had some rest. Just getting on with my soups this week for the challenge and enjoying them. Just trying to take things a day at a time. How have you been hun ? xx

Evening my favourite Bunny :D how's you feeling now? I hope you've not been overdoing that exercise and niggled your back!! Its good to hear that Von is ok, isn't it, I bet you were relieved.

I'm really enjoying your Soup Challenge, it suits me to a T as I can prepare in advance, be busy out and about then nip home for a lovely bowlful of goodness, mmm. I'm going to freeze the rest of my butternut, so I have some for a later date, and make a nice batch of Chicken and Vegetable for tomorrow. I bought a lovely new stockpot a few weeks ago, which is perfect for making loads of soup :)

Hope you have a restful evening and a comfortable night, so that your back is better tomorrow. ;)

Evening my favourite Bunny :D how's you feeling now? I hope you've not been overdoing that exercise and niggled your back!! Its good to hear that Von is ok, isn't it, I bet you were relieved.

I'm really enjoying your Soup Challenge, it suits me to a T as I can prepare in advance, be busy out and about then nip home for a lovely bowlful of goodness, mmm. I'm going to freeze the rest of my butternut, so I have some for a later date, and make a nice batch of Chicken and Vegetable for tomorrow. I bought a lovely new stockpot a few weeks ago, which is perfect for making loads of soup :)

Hope you have a restful evening and a comfortable night, so that your back is better tomorrow. ;)

Yep I'm just doing light walking for the challenge no gym yet and typical my pain started today :rolleyes: so just taking it easy. Yep I was well happy to hear from Vonnie last night :p good to know she is ok and will be off work soon. Glad your enjoying the challenge hun :). Wow new stockpot, bet that's gonna come in real handy over the winter months. It must be great for soups too. Oh I can't wait to see a pic of your yummy Chicken & Veg soup tomorrow. I hope you see a fab loss hun on Friday, you really deserve it, you've worked so hard these last few weeks on the challenges. Got my fingers crossed for you lovely :):) xx

Aww thanks hun :), how have you been ? Pixie has come back :D and Gilly has disappeared again :( xx

I've been doing okay, finally got my butt into gear! I'm a bit worried about her but she's not replying :(
XxX

I've been doing okay, finally got my butt into gear! I'm a bit worried about her but she's not replying :(
XxX

Yep I popped over to your diary, your doing fab with the exercise hun :clap: well done that's a fantastic turnaround. I know how hard it is for us to find our mojo back, I can't say I have got mine fully yet, but I'm taking baby steps and not putting pressure on myself. I think that is key, when we relax a little we start enjoying it too. Your doing a fab job this week hun, keep it up and I'm sure you will see a brill loss at the end of the week, you so deserve it ;) xx

*EDITED - yep Gilly used to be a gym bunny, I miss her lots too :( hope she's ok xx

Yep I'm just doing light walking for the challenge no gym yet and typical my pain started today :rolleyes: so just taking it easy. Yep I was well happy to hear from Vonnie last night :p good to know she is ok and will be off work soon. Glad your enjoying the challenge hun :). Wow new stockpot, bet that's gonna come in real handy over the winter months. It must be great for soups too. Oh I can't wait to see a pic of your yummy Chicken & Veg soup tomorrow. I hope you see a fab loss hun on Friday, you really deserve it, you've worked so hard these last few weeks on the challenges. Got my fingers crossed for you lovely :):) xx

Thanks hun and I'm the same for you re the scales and continued determination. Together us Mins pals will lose tons! :)
I promise to remember the photos tomorrow!! :rolleyes:

Time to hit the pillow me thinks ;). Night night everyone, catch you lovely ladies tomorrow xx

bunny-sleeping-moon-15774420.jpgZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! xx

Hi Kay, I'm back at last. There's nothing like " It will only take about half an hour to change over " promise from BT to send my blood pressure soaring. Well I'm back now and ready to join you next week in your soup challenge. Congratulations on your loss last week. So sorry I couldn't join you for the last week. I asked my daughter to post my message for me. We don't live close so it was too difficult to continue. Hopefully nothing to get in the way of next week. Will take a while to catch up with the posts and read the rules for the challenge. Will talk to you tomorrow. Take care Sue xx

Kay's journey to health and happiness.

Oh, I wasn't planning to do Soup next week and don't think Kay was either? But will deffo be cheering you on and reckon I'll be eating some soup as I love it, just not quite so rigidly for a week or so. I think you'll love it though and there will certainly be others to keep you company.
I'm SO glad you're back :) I can't see post count on my phone but you need to get that up so you can come post on my diary page too. Maybe now you could start one? it definitely helps keep me on plan :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning Kay :) Did you get a good nights sleep hun? Hope your back is feeling better today! Any plans for today other than making more yummy soup? I bet your nicer dicer will be seeing some use this week, I've still not bought one but keep checking the website and will probably order one when they're on special offer again. My poor hands and wrists struggle with chopping the harder stuff for soup :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Pixieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D. How are you hun, you back ? Bunnykins has missed u lots xx

aw Pixie has missed you too :D
I'm ok thank you, how are you doing? Is your back any better today? xx

Back