Kay's journey to health and happiness

Woohoo Bunny. We told you to be confident! Have a lovely day out with your sis :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Whoop whoop round of applause for my super sis,
4lb off brilliant sooooo happy for you,
Enjoy your lunch chic xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow congrats on your loss Kay!

Yippeee - bouncy happy bunny is back and 4lb lighter - what a brilliant loss :D

Aww thanks Mandy :D, its been a long time coming but I'm really happy :) . Hope you've had a fab day hun xx

Omg Kay what a loss!! well done :D Have a lovely day with your sis :) xx

Thanks Kally, I am over the moon ! :bunnydance: I had a lovely day out with my sis thanks :). I've subbed to your new diary hun, looking forward to reading your posts :p xx

Well done on your amazing loss kay xx

Thanks RR :), I'm chipping away slowly at my 1 stone gain, I'm still get upset with myself when I think about it sometimes :rolleyes: but no point in looking backwards, yep I'm happy things are finally going in the right direction ;). Hope things are improving for you and your back with us now. Will pop over to your diary for a catch up soon xx

Woohoo Bunny. We told you to be confident! Have a lovely day out with your sis :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks L :D, good to know the soups are working ! I hope you have a smashing loss too tomorrow hun, you so deserve it . :):) xx

Whoop whoop round of applause for my super sis,
4lb off brilliant sooooo happy for you,
Enjoy your lunch chic xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Vonnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :hug99: thanks lovely, I miss you :). I so hope you can do the Soup challenge with us soon, it would be great to have Super Vonic on board with us again. Good luck for your next weigh in, what day are you weighing now, has it changed ? xx

Wow congrats on your loss Kay!

Aww thanks Ruby, I'm happy today :D, I've been waiting ages for a loss lol . Hope your having a good week :) xx

Woo hoo Kay that's more like it. So glad that you're bouncing again xxx

Sue :p how are you hun ? Thanks so much, I am a happy bunny. The challenges have defo helped. I'm glad to be back in the 11's finally. Now I just need to chip away at my gain each week until I get back to where I was in the 10's, a long climb ahead :rolleyes: lol . Hope your well hun :) xx

Oh poo :banghead: I missed you again :( . Bunnykins is going to pop over to your diary for a good catch up, I'm so behind on diaries :rolleyes:. Hope your well hun, hopefully we will catch up soon :):) xx

Hey little miss skinny bunny!! Fantastic result lovely, well done you!! :D :D xx

Amazing loss! Well done Kay, I'm so pleased for you :) xx

Helloooooooooooooooo ! :D I stayed away from cheesecake all week ! That's me secret :giggle: xx

Hey little miss skinny bunny!! Fantastic result lovely, well done you!! :D :D xx

Aww thanks Pixie :D, I am indeed a happy bunny today :bunnydance: . Hows you lovely ? I saw your post on your diary, you can still join the October challenge, even if you are not following SW :p xx

Aww thanks Pixie :D, I am indeed a happy bunny today :bunnydance: . Hows you lovely ? I saw your post on your diary, you can still join the October challenge, even if you are not following SW :p xx

I'm doing ok thank you Hun :) 11 stone is fab so I'm glad you're happy! That's my first big goal, only dreaming of it at the mo lol so it's nice to see you've done it :D xx

I'm doing ok thank you Hun :) 11 stone is fab so I'm glad you're happy! That's my first big goal, only dreaming of it at the mo lol so it's nice to see you've done it :D xx

I'm not 11 stone Pixie, I wish lol, I was 12st 3lbs last week, I lost 4lb today so I'm now in the 11's weighing 11stone 13lb, just managed to get in there. Just over a month ago I got down to 10,10 :( and got my 5.5 stone award, then I gained over a stone and am now back at 4 stone :(, got a long climb ahead but I'm starting to undo the damage xx

Back