Kay's journey to health and happiness

Morning Kay xx

/whispers Morning :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning L :), how are you hun ? hope you managed a good nights sleep. I'm just off toe the challenge thread now, got loads of soupey posts to catch up on ;) xx

Morning :)

Boo to no cheesecakes! Are they not allowed on the soup challenge? :eek::D

Hope you have a great day! xx

Oh they are :D I can have them using my syn allowance, but then the yummy sugar triggers off my cravings and I'm worried if I have something too tasty, my big fat belly will want more ! :sigh: xx

Y

Yep I know what you mean, sometimes better to have nowt :rolleyes:

What yummy soup do you have planned for today? xx

I normally find each soup lasts me 2 days so on a challenge week I normally make 3 to last all week and freeze them to have later. For this week I have made, kale soup (really good for slimming, packed with fibre), Spicy tomato and coriander soup and an Indian Yellow Lentil Soup know as Dal :) xx

Yay ! :D I managed to catch up on everyone's posts on the challenge thread. Surely typing should count as body magic :p. Okie tokie am off out now to do my walk for the challenge. Its lovely and sunny outside, bliss ;), catch you all later, have a nice day !

exercise bunny.png
Kay xx

Oh they are :D I can have them using my syn allowance, but then the yummy sugar triggers off my cravings and I'm worried if I have something too tasty, my big fat belly will want more ! :sigh: xx
Enjoy whatever ur having instead of cheesecakes, glad ur challenge week is going well xx

Evening everyone :p, day 5 of my challenge completed. I enjoyed my walk today, the sun was shinning and the weather was lovely :). I made a yummy Dal Soup - Indian Yellow Lentil Soup, it was gorgeous . Had x2 bowls. I'm loving my soups this week. Looking forward to Monday, want to see what the scales say. It's the weekend now, toughest time, I hope to stay focused and not go off the rails :D. Off to have a nosey on diary's now, hope you've all had a good day xx

Think I'm going to relax, watch some telly then have an early night . Hope to catch up with you all tomorrow. Night night all :) xx

imagesT7L6F1H4.jpg

Kay xx

Night night kay , sorry missed you didn't get home till almost 8.45, just going bed now xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back