Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hey kay, how you doin? I'm back on plan today after having 10 days off. I've had my diary deleted aswell so I will visit you on your diary hun to see how you're getting on.

Hope you're having a fab Saturday xx

Night night kay , sorry missed you didn't get home till almost 8.45, just going bed now xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh I missed u :( xx

Morning :) how did you sleep Miss Bunny? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good sleep thanks L ;), hope you had a fab day :p xx

Lol I appear to be following you on diaries. Had quite a restful day today. Only had a half hour walk as it started pouring with rain but ache a bit from yesterday so just been pottering round doing stuff in the house this afternoon. :)

Hey kay, how you doin? I'm back on plan today after having 10 days off. I've had my diary deleted aswell so I will visit you on your diary hun to see how you're getting on.

Hope you're having a fab Saturday xx

Oh no :( no more RR diary, I'm sad :(. Why did you close it hun ? xx

Good Afternoon Kay, Hope that you are having a souper weekend. xx

Hello Sue :p, I'm fine thanks hun, hope your having a lovely afternoon too :):) xx

Lol I appear to be following you on diaries. Had quite a restful day today. Only had a half hour walk as it started pouring with rain but ache a bit from yesterday so just been pottering round doing stuff in the house this afternoon. :)

Hello L :), yep I got caught up in the rain this afternoon too lol. Doesn't take long for the weather to change :rolleyes:. I'm glad you managed some rest hun, you really needed it. Chillout day sounds fab although I know like me you find it hard to sit still :p so I'm sure you must have found loads to do around the house. Looking forward to your post later today on the challenge thread, your soups have been gorgeous this week. I can't believe its the last day of the challenge tomorrow, this week has gone so quick :eek:. Hope you enjoy the rest of your evening ;) xx

Afternoon everyone :wavey:,

Just a flying visit from me, I need to go and have my soup, but I will be back on later tonight after X factor :) . I went to the gym today for my challenge :D loved going back after such a long time. Think I was naughty and did a bit more then I was supposed to but didn't feel any pain so went for it :whacky068: :p.

Today at The Gym:-
CARDIO
Treadmill = 240 cals burned
Cross Trainer = 100 cals burned
Rowing Machine = 160 cals burned
TOTAL = 500 Cals Burned
WEIGHTS
Tricep Extension (for arms)
5 sets @ 70lbs 10 reps.

In total my workout was 1 hour 15mins cardio and 15 mins weights :). Feeling really good about the exercise. I have drank 2 litres so far, just another 0.5L to go. Best get cracking, catch you all later, hope your all having a fab weekend ;).

Kay xx

Last edited:
Hmm its very quite this evening, hope to catch up with everyone tomorrow ;). Think its time to hit the pillow. Night night everyone xx

imagesIG2BJ9TG.jpgZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! xx

Afternoon everyone :wavey:,

Just a flying visit from me, I need to go and have my soup, but I will be back on later tonight after X factor :) . I went to the gym today for my challenge :D loved going back after such a long time. Think I was naughty and did a bit more then I was supposed to but didn't feel any pain so went for it :whacky068: :p.

Today at The Gym:-
CARDIO
Treadmill = 240 cals burned
Cross Trainer = 100 cals burned
Rowing Machine = 160 cals burned
TOTAL = 500 Cals Burned
WEIGHTS
Tricep Extension (for arms)
5 sets @ 70lbs 10 reps.

In total my workout was 1 hour 15mins cardio and 15 mins weights :). Feeling really good about the exercise. I have drank 2 litres so far, just another 0.5L to go. Best get cracking, catch you all later, hope your all having a fab weekend ;).

Kay xx
Well done ur all set up for a good loss 2moro xx

...what are you on ? :giggle: Afternoon trouble, I've had a good day thanks, what you been up to ? :D xx

Hehe! Think I just lost track of time yesterday :rolleyes:

Not been up to too much, another lazy weekend lol although feel like tearing my hair out right now as son has been a little s*d about doing his homework. Gets me proper stressed it does :mad: Anyway, all done now so I can try to calm down again. Kids :D

Well done on your workout at the gym yesterday! I bet you were so glad to get back there.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend hun xx

Back