Kay's journey to health and happiness

Ooh dentist, yuck! :( Hope all goes well xxx

It was ok, just one numbing injection, the bunny can't talk :ignore:...but she can type :character00148: :D xx

Evening Kay - hope the dentist went well?

How are you chick x

I'm good thanks Sheila :p, I need to do a proper catch up on your diary, I have been popping in and out, saw the recent pics of baby Jackson (he's adorable :D) and Andrea, my she is so pretty :):) xx

I've got another one coming up in two weeks :rolleyes: xx
Lucky u - I was only joking about no more hols - I love them (apart from putting weight on - but that's not the hol's fault is it??!!)

Hope your moth is ok after the dentist had his/her evil way with you? :eek: I hate going to the dentist!

Hope your moth is ok after the dentist had his/her evil way with you? :eek: I hate going to the dentist!

I'm ok thanks L, got a lot of things to keep me busy with now :D, good job I have soup left over, don't think I can munch with my tooth right now :eek::p xx

...oh it's Monday ! I forgot to put the bins out ! :eek::eek: the highlight of my day :rolleyes:, back in a tick :superwoman: xx

I'm ok thanks L, got a lot of things to keep me busy with now :D, good job I have soup left over, don't think I can munch with my tooth right now :eek::p xx

Hehe, I meant mouth, obviously... unless you happen to have a pet moth that you took along with you! dodgyfingeritis :rolleyes:
Aw, at least soup is filling and nourishing, just what you need if you're sore. Hope the anaesthetic has worn off so you don't dribble it out of the side of your mouth! I hate that inbetween stage where your lips and sometimes nose, feel all rubbery!

Hope your not in pain after the dentist now injection worn off ,
Night night sis xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope your not in pain after the dentist now injection worn off ,
Night night sis xxx

Sorry I missed you sis :(, was helping on the challenges. Will defo catch up with you tomorrow properly, hope your not in too much pain and your knee is better. Love u lots. Night night hun :hug99: xx

Morning Hun
Love ya xxxx
Just off to chans :)

Morning Sis :D, I just wrote on your diary, hope you have a fab time at Chans, hopefully we'll speak soon :):) xx

Good afternoon Kay :) xx

Yes its afternoon now :eek:, I've finally caught up on diaries/ posts/ pm's/ challenges / and anything else :eek: ...I hereby rule that typing should be counted as body magic ! :character00148: :D

I'm off out now for my walk, hope you have a fab day hun ;).

Kay xx

Lucky u - I was only joking about no more hols - I love them (apart from putting weight on - but that's not the hol's fault is it??!!)

Oh I love me hols too! I just don't like going off plan :rolleyes: Am thinking about doing two days on though while we're away so I don't do too much damage.

Am beginning to think we are sisters as we don't like driving, swimming or dentists. Are you petrified of big black hairy spiders as well by any chance? :D

Yes its afternoon now :eek:, I've finally caught up on diaries/ posts/ pm's/ challenges / and anything else :eek: ...I hereby rule that typing should be counted as body magic ! :character00148: :D

I'm off out now for my walk, hope you have a fab day hun ;).

Kay xx

Bunny! That is a fab idea! Who needs the gym eh? Hehe!

Enjoy your walk and have a good afternoon. Hope your mouth is healed now xx

Back