Kay's journey to health and happiness

Evening Kay well done on the loss!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Aww thanks Jen ;), its been a long time coming lol . I still feel so behind from where I was, but must try not to dwell on that or it could lead to a binge, or a bunny hop to the biscuit tin :eek::D . Hope you've had a lovely weekend hun. And I've been loving your food pics on your diary recently, your meals always so yummy and tasty Jen. I loved Tom's birthday cake too, that was gorgeous, he must have loved it :p xx

I've been cooking in the kitchen :D, I've got Soup on the mind...

...here is my yummy Dahl Lentil Soup I made earlier, with a garnish of freshly ground black pepper, coriander and green chilli :p. I've eaten 2 bowls already lol.

Kay xx

156171d1413042754-new-kays-soup-challenge-oct-mar-img_1445.jpg

Hey Kay! I'm subscribing to your thread cos I've seen you around and I reckon you might have some yummy meals I can steal!

Aww your most welcome to the nutty bunny's diary :D. Steal as many recipes as you like, I love to share :p. Do you also have a diary hun :) ? xx

Yep! It's linked in my sig (click on the bit that says check out my food diary! :D )

Dosey me, too focused on X factor lol, will defo go there soon :) xx

Kay! It has just taken me an age to catch up on your diary lol! You've been a busy bunny :D

Glad you enjoyed your mum's cooking on Wednesday and it looks like it didn't affect the scales too much either! Well done on the loss!

I do hope you get on ok at the job trial this week hun, sounds like it would be ideal for you. Just hope it doesn't stop us seeing so much of the bunny though :p

I'm sorry your aunt didn't look as well when you saw her. You are a fantastic niece lovely and don't ever forget it! I'm sure she absolutely loves seeing you every time :)

Right I've got to dash as hubby is giving me daggers haha!

Enjoy x factor, I'm goingto watch it on plus one ;) xx

Thanks so much L, really appreciate it :). I am indeed happy. When I came out of the group and looked at my book, I realised I still need to lost another stone before I get back to where I was earlier in the year :rolleyes:, it is a bit disheartening but I have to soldier on and not look back. I'm looking forward to the Soup challenge next week, I hope that can at least give me a sts on Wednesday or max a 1lb gain, will wait and have to see. What are your plans for the weekend L ? :)

Kay xx

Hey Missus! No looking at how much you need to get back to where you were, remember?! Just keep at it and you've done brilliantly this week. With the soup challenge next week you'll have another good week, just don't look too far ahead. One week at a time, eh?

We've been out for a birthday meal (m-in-laws) with all hubbys family today. I had planned to be off plan, had yummy food and it ws definitely NOT sw friendly but will post on diary shortly :)

I've been cooking in the kitchen :D, I've got Soup on the mind...

...here is my yummy Dahl Lentil Soup I made earlier, with a garnish of freshly ground black pepper, coriander and green chilli :p. I've eaten 2 bowls already lol.

Kay xx

156171d1413042754-new-kays-soup-challenge-oct-mar-img_1445.jpg

Boohoo I can't see this photo either :-(

Afternoon Sue, :p yep me and L did, because you kept going on about the sunny weather in Cornwall :D hehe just kidding ! I'm doing fine thanks hun, just came back from group and have lost 2.5lbs so am happy with that ;). How are you lovely ? Do you have anything nice planned for the weekend ? :)

Kay xx
Wow Kay that was a great loss and ur doing the soup challenge next week so ur bound to have another good loss isn't great to be back in control - well done xx

Boohoo I can't see this photo either :-(

lol :D L I've figured it out its because your not on a laptop maybe. Here you go hun try now xx

IMG_1445.JPG

I'm just watching xfactor, will be on in a mo to reply to posts. Let me know if you can see it now ? xx

Evening everyone :),

I'm back after 2 days. Some mixed emotions and a lot has happened. On Wednesday I went round to mums for tea, we had guests over from Sweden, and the food was all off plan :rolleyes:, there was biryani, lamb kofta curry, tandoori chicken, dahl curry ,naan bread, raita, dips plus samosas and poppadoms. I felt like a right miss piggy :eek:. Needless to say I booked this weeks weigh in as hols. I need to get back on the weightloss train fast !

Some other news, a few of our relatives came that evening to visit us. One of my uncles has a small business here, which is close to my home, and he mentioned that his Office Manager will be going away on maternity leave and if I would like to come and join them and work for 6 months ? It kind of stumped me at first, because I wasn't expecting to be working so soon and with my 2nd Op coming around the corner. Anyway I was honest with him and said if I joined I may need some time off if my op date comes up and he was really understanding about it, and said he would not have a problem with that, there is another girl that comes in part time, she could cover. I was kind of happy but felt a bit under pressure to give an answer straight away, so I asked him if I could work there 2 days next week and see how I feel, and then give my answer, and he said that's fine. If things go well then I maybe starting full time work in a week or two. More cashflow, yay ! :p So I will keep you all updated on that.

On a slightly down note, I went to see my Aunt on Thursday, she has gone really weak :(. I think she finds it hard to eat alone, she likes company and when I go around she does eat more, I make sure of it :). She's had heart surgery in the past and the docs have told her she may need another op, or the other option is she can continue taking tabs, but then she gets breathing problem sometimes :mad:, if she does the op there is also risks involved in that. I can understand why she might be scared to go ahead with the op, and would rather brace the pain, its just hard for me to see her like that :(. Anyway the time I was there I tried to spend quality time with her and cheer her up as much as I could. She was really happy when I left, her flat looked super clean, I did all her washing, cleaning ironing and cooked some yummy meals for her. I will definitely make an effort to go back their soon and see her.

Other news - if my new job goes ahead, then I will be changing my SW group yet again, to a Saturday group. I will see how I get on with my new C, if I don't gel with that group then I will go back to my very first C, whom I have lost the most with on my journey, her group is on Wednesday evenings, not ideal :rolleyes: I prefer mornings to evenings, but might not have a choice.

And that's it from me :), I hope you've all had a good week, I'm off now to catch up on posts and challenge threads ;).

Kay xx
Wow - a lot has happened in such a short time - hope the job trial goes well if that's u want to do as u say more cash and some flexibility. Sorry to hear about ur Aunt but sounds as if she was feeling brighter by the time u left - ur a great support for her!

good luck with the change in class whichever one u choose - I think ur on a roll now so u'll do well either way!

lol :D L I've figured it out its because your not on a laptop maybe. Here you go hun try now xx

View attachment 156197

I'm just watching xfactor, will be on in a mo to reply to posts. Let me know if you can see it now ? xx

Yep, got it thanks Kay.... I wasn't on my phone either but it looks delicious, so glad you've reposted it for me :) I think I'd like to eat that too!

Ahh late catching up on my own diary tonight, been updating the challenge threads. Will reply to posts on my diary in the morning. Night night everyone ;).

Kay xx

images1N035OSE.jpgZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! xx

Morning everyone :p happy Sunday !

It's freeeeeeeeeeeeeeezing :gen125: I'm still in bed lol. I've just made myself a nice hot cup of green tea :coffee:, going to catch up on posts now. Hope your all well :D.

Kay xx

Kay! It has just taken me an age to catch up on your diary lol! You've been a busy bunny :D

Glad you enjoyed your mum's cooking on Wednesday and it looks like it didn't affect the scales too much either! Well done on the loss!

I do hope you get on ok at the job trial this week hun, sounds like it would be ideal for you. Just hope it doesn't stop us seeing so much of the bunny though :p

I'm sorry your aunt didn't look as well when you saw her. You are a fantastic niece lovely and don't ever forget it! I'm sure she absolutely loves seeing you every time :)

Right I've got to dash as hubby is giving me daggers haha!

Enjoy x factor, I'm goingto watch it on plus one ;) xx

Thanks Sam :), yes I think I had a narrow escape not gaining any weight with mums cooking lol. Knowing my luck it will show up next week :rolleyes:. Yes I'm actually looking forward to starting work full time, I will miss you all but I'll still be around on mins, you can't get rid of the bunny that easily :D. I should be available in the evenings just not in the day and I'm off on weekends too :p. I love spending time with my Aunt, sometimes the simple things in life give you so much happiness. I will pop over to your diary later and see how your day was at the garden centre, though I do remember reading something about cakes :drool:, you better have taken some pics trouble ! :D

Kay xx

Good evening hun.. Well done on the surprise of a loss lol. Isn't it great when that happens :) xx

It's good morning now :D, I loved the pic you posted of Alfie bear yesterday, I think he should do modelling for those pet magazines :p you'd make a good buck and he'd be famous and love all the attention ! Thanks for the congrats on my loss, yes I'm happy, your losses have been fab too Kathryn. I went to H&B and bought the slimatee and some of those funky seeds you've been having...now just need to think what to have them with, they don't go with soup :giggle:and I'm certainly not putting them on my pud ! :D Hope your well hun and having a nice chilled out Sunday ;).

Kay xx

Back