Kay's journey to health and happiness

Oh sorry to hear the bunny is down :-( hope you feel a little brighter this afternoon, and you had a nice visit with your Aunt.
If you'd like me to manage the challenge thread for a little while, or even just keep a word doc with the info on so your updates are much quicker, I really wouldn't mind. Just pm me your email address and I will do that :) might take the pressure off a little so you can have chance to catch up on minis/Kay time xx

Hello everyone, This is a super flying visit from the bunny. Apologies I wont be on my diary today, my aunt is unwell again :(, I feel really down at the mo :cry:, I have a lot on my mind and am trying my best to juggle with work and personal stuff. I'm finding it hard to get much time for myself, the weekends go by so quickly. I've just finished updating the threads and am now off to visit her, I don't know what time I will be back. I am going to try and come on in the week to catch up with your lovely messages, I do appreciate them and miss u all very much. I hope you are all doing well, have a lovely week. Kay xx :bighug:
Sending huge hugs sis,
Sorry to hear bout your aunt , hope she feels better soon,
I'm struggling to get on here too work has just shot through the roof ,
Take care hun , tx anytime sis ,
Love ya xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh hun, I really hope your Aunt was cheered by your visit and gets better soon. Its hard when you have such limited time and sounds like you're running around wearing yourself out, which isn't good for you either. I'm sure none of us need you to use what little time you have answering individually, although I understand you feel like you want to. We just don't want to ignore you and not post because you're not around as much but don't want that to translate into being a burden when you have to spend ages answering. An update on how things are for you, as a kind of one size fits all reply would be fine, I'm sure no one will mind. Just take care and try to rest up when you can, for the sake of your own health. xxx

Oh hun, I really hope your Aunt was cheered by your visit and gets better soon. Its hard when you have such limited time and sounds like you're running around wearing yourself out, which isn't good for you either. I'm sure none of us need you to use what little time you have answering individually, although I understand you feel like you want to. We just don't want to ignore you and not post because you're not around as much but don't want that to translate into being a burden when you have to spend ages answering. An update on how things are for you, as a kind of one size fits all reply would be fine, I'm sure no one will mind. Just take care and try to rest up when you can, for the sake of your own health. xxx

I second this ,
Take time for yourself hun x

Love you loads sis xxxxx

I second this ,
Take time for yourself hun x

Love you loads sis xxxxx

I third it!!!!

we're not expecting replies - we can catch up with a single update when u have time - as Linda says we're posting to let u know ur in our thoughts and the last thing we want to do is put more pressure in u - I'm sure ur Aunt really appreciates all ur doing for her and that's she's comfortable but remember to look after u too Bunnyholic!!xx

Big hugs my lovely, hope you are well. Miss you loads, sorry Ive been so busy. xxx

Hello everyone,

This is a super flying visit from the bunny. Apologies I wont be on my diary today, my aunt is unwell again :(, I feel really down at the mo :cry:, I have a lot on my mind and am trying my best to juggle with work and personal stuff. I'm finding it hard to get much time for myself, the weekends go by so quickly. I've just finished updating the threads and am now off to visit her, I don't know what time I will be back. I am going to try and come on in the week to catch up with your lovely messages, I do appreciate them and miss u all very much. I hope you are all doing well, have a lovely week.

Kay xx

:bighug:

Sorry to hear ur feeling low - u've been thro a lot this year from the op to the new job plus plus plus..... So I guess it's natural that it'll take time to adjust to ur new life: also ur such a caring person and u've mentioned b4 that ur concerned about ur Aunt's health - remember to look after you tooxxx

I second this .

I third it!!!!

Fourth here!

I fifth it

Seventh it!! :D

hehe :giggle: L what have you started ? The bunny likes this ;) xx

Love you all !

:grouphugg:

Going to update the threads now, then will be back on here in a mo to reply to posts and give an update on how my week has been, hope your all doing well :) xx

Aww Kay hope things are better. Sending you a huge hug. Love Sue xx

Hello Sue :wavey:, I've missed you loads hun. I hope your ok. I didn't see you update on the 2015 challenge thread for a few weeks :confused:, hope the plan is going well for you. Hope you have a fab week ahead ! :)

Kay xx

Big hugs my lovely, hope you are well. Miss you loads, sorry Ive been so busy. xxx

Bevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv ! :D So good to hear from you hun. Have missed u loads. Hope uni is going well for you. Well done on the plan, your doing so well, I know your going to continue to smash records :p. Hope we can catch up real soon, love you lots :).

Kay xx

Sorry to hear ur feeling low - u've been thro a lot this year from the op to the new job plus plus plus..... So I guess it's natural that it'll take time to adjust to ur new life: also ur such a caring person and u've mentioned b4 that ur concerned about ur Aunt's health - remember to look after you tooxxx

Thank you Linda that's so sweet :). I hope your well hun, I saw on the challenge thread you had a loss this week, woohoo ! :p So happy for you and I know your just a couple of lbs away from target now :D. I hope you can pass some of your magic vibes over to the bunny, she so needs it now ;) xx

Hi Kay hope your well? Mine is a flying visit today whilst im having my lunch - im at work 7-3 arhghhh lol xx

Hello lovely :), hope your well. Sorry I've been a bit AWOL from diaries since starting full time work. The week does fly by real quick, and I get very little time to come on mins. Hope things are going well for you. I'm sure you must have uploaded some more gorgeous pics of Jackson on your diary, will pop over to have a look. This Christmas will truly be special for your family ;). I hope your sister and Andrea are doing well too :).

Kay xx

Back