Kay's journey to health and happiness

kay - sorry tohear about your Aunt - hope you're coping ok too xx

Kayyyy
I need help and fast or else I'm gonna pop,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kayyyy

poor you - I've eaten too much too but planning an on plan day today - I'm not up for a soup challenge yet tho! hope u get back on track soon xx

Thinking of you Kay - hope your Aunt is comfortable - take care xx

Hi Kay, so sorry to hear about your poor aunt. Look after her & yourself xx

Oh no kay, sorry to hear that , take care of yourself too tho xxx

Oh KAY, so sorry to hear about your Aunt as I know you're so close to her. Really hope she's soon feeling a bit more comfortable. Look after yourself too hun xx

Sorry to hear about your Aunt :( x

kay - sorry tohear about your Aunt - hope you're coping ok too xx

Kayyyy

poor you - I've eaten too much too but planning an on plan day today - I'm not up for a soup challenge yet tho! hope u get back on track soon xx

Thinking of you Kay - hope your Aunt is comfortable - take care xx

Hi everyone :wavey:,

Thank you for your lovely messages regarding my aunt. She is doing slightly better, my mum is with her now so I get a chance to come back home. The last few weeks have been really hectic. I've only just managed to get some time to myself. In the midst of this I have been going to work as well. Diet wise, its all gone to pot :sigh:. I think new year, new start is defo on the cards. Sadly I have decided to take a departure from Slimming World for a while and may start a new plan in the new year. Not sure which one yet, but with the new plan will come a brand new diary for sure :). Once my new diary is up, I will pm my friends the link and close this one down.

In the new year I am going to make an extra effort to post more on my diary regularly. I think it makes me more accountable towards my goals. I know I keep drumming on about how I got down to the 10's in August, but there's no point crying over spilt milk now, what's done is done, I can't turn the clock back. I'm going to wipe the slate clean and start fresh in 2015 with a brand new plan and diary. I know when I set my mind to things I can do it. The bunny is super charged for 2015 now ! :D

I will sign up to the new quarterly challenge which Bluecow has kindly set up in the off topic section (woopsy I'm supposed to pm her with some tips, forgot :p) . I really hope I can get to target next year, that would make my June birthday very special and my trip to Houston to see my sister super too, they are definitely things to look forward to and will keep me motivated :p.

I hope you all have a fantastic new year and achieve all your goals and dreams :) . Hope to catch up with you all real soon ! ;)

Lots of love
Kay xx

:grouphugg:

Hi everyone :wavey:,

Thank you for your lovely messages regarding my aunt. She is doing slightly better, my mum is with her now so I get a chance to come back home. The last few weeks have been really hectic. I've only just managed to get some time to myself. In the midst of this I have been going to work as well. Diet wise, its all gone to pot :sigh:. I think new year, new start is defo on the cards. Sadly I have decided to take a departure from Slimming World for a while and may start a new plan in the new year. Not sure which one yet, but with the new plan will come a brand new diary for sure :). Once my new diary is up, I will pm my friends the link and close this one down.

In the new year I am going to make an extra effort to post more on my diary regularly. I think it makes me more accountable towards my goals. I know I keep drumming on about how I got down to the 10's in August, but there's no point crying over spilt milk now, what's done is done, I can't turn the clock back. I'm going to wipe the slate clean and start fresh in 2015 with a brand new plan and diary. I know when I set my mind to things I can do it. The bunny is super charged for 2015 now ! :D

I will sign up to the new quarterly challenge which Bluecow has kindly set up in the off topic section (woopsy I'm supposed to pm her with some tips, forgot :p) . I really hope I can get to target next year, that would make my June birthday very special and my trip to Houston to see my sister super too, they are definitely things to look forward to and will keep me motivated :p.

I hope you all have a fantastic new year and achieve all your goals and dreams :) . Hope to catch up with you all real soon ! ;)

Lots of love
Kay xx

:grouphugg:

good idea to ring the changes in the new year - will look forward to heariing anout ur new plan. Great reasons to focus on losing weight too! hope ur Aunt continues to improve xx

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your Aunt but glad to hear she's making some improvement. New years are all about new starts so I'm sure you'll succeed in whatever plan you decide to follow.

Hi Kay, just catching up. So sorry to hear about your aunt but here's hoping 2015 is kinder to her. Hope you have a lovely new year and all the best for 2015 x

Happy New Year - hope it's a good one for u and ur familyxx

Back