Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hello Everyone :wavey:,

...and a Happy New Year to you all ! :)

Thank you for all your lovely wishes. I am happy and sad today. Sad because I am closing my diary down and leaving Slimming World and happy because it will be a fresh start for me on my new journey for 2015 on a new plan ;).

You've all been amazing this last year and have offered tremendous support. There is no way I could have lost my 4 stones on Slimming World without you all, so thank you very much, I really appreciate it :).

The new plan that I have decided to follow is Slim and Save. I am very happy with my choice and feel its the right one for me at this moment in time in my life. I aim to get to my target by June this year for my birthday :D. I have started a new diary and hope you will all subscribe and follow me on there. Here is the link :-

http://www.minimins.com/slim-save-diaries/348415-kays-journey-health-happiness.html#post7662478

I will try and post on their regularly and will update my weekly losses on there too. I have also joined the new quarterly challenge that Sian has set up, to help keep me on track :), I will see a lot of you on there too.

I hope you all have a fabulous 2015 and achieve all your goals and dreams :eek:.

Lots of love and hugs from the bunny !
Kay xx

:grouphugg:

Happy New Year Bunny, I will definitely be off to sub to your new diary and intrigued to read about how you get on with Slim and Save, I've never heard of it. Hope that 2015 is good for you and your family, health and work wise too, as well as with your continued journey to target. I know you can do it, when you put your mind to it you are one determined Bunny!
hugs hun and see you over there :D xx

Hello everyone :wavey:,

I'm back again, restarting my SW journey. My first day back at group will be Thursday morning so I will update you all then with my starting weight. I will also be doing my food shop and stocking up, I can't wait to get stuck in. I hope to be posting my foodage daily on here, it really helped me stay focused last time. I will be catching up on all your diaries this week, I really need some inspiration, your all doing amazingly well :) . I hope to speak with you all soon. Take care.

Kay xx

Good luck for Thursday Kay, you can do it xx

RR it's been a long time since I've heard from you, how are you hun, are you back on the plan ? I've missed u :) xx

Hello Kay! Best of luck for Thursday, good to have you back :p xx

Helloooooooooo Rosie ! :D I saw your lovely pics on your diary, you look beautiful hun. Don't know who's got more charm, you or the King :p ... how is he ? Not long till the wedding now, gosh I just remember talking about it to you last year and now look how time flys. You must be well excited. I'm looking forward to seeing more pics, your looking really slim and pretty in the pics :), you've done so well on the plan, I'm well proud of you xx

Good luck for Thursday xx

Hello lovely, thanks for posting. Well done for restarting, I can see your doing well. We can help support each other on our journey. I look forward to popping over to your diary soon. Hope you have a lovely week :).

Kay xx

Hello everyone :wavey:,

I'm back again, restarting my SW journey. My first day back at group will be Thursday morning so I will update you all then with my starting weight. I will also be doing my food shop and stocking up, I can't wait to get stuck in. I hope to be posting my foodage daily on here, it really helped me stay focused last time. I will be catching up on all your diaries this week, I really need some inspiration, your all doing amazingly well :) . I hope to speak with you all soon. Take care.

Kay xx

Nice to see you back - good luck on Thursday - you sound committed and I'm sure you'll do really well - are you going back to your previous class I wonder? I'll be following your diary - I'm not doing so well at the mo - hoping I can restart like you .......any day now ..........!!xx

Nice to see you back - good luck on Thursday - you sound committed and I'm sure you'll do really well - are you going back to your previous class I wonder? I'll be following your diary - I'm not doing so well at the mo - hoping I can restart like you .......any day now ..........!!xx

Lindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! :D I missed you ;).

How are you hun ? I hope you are well and your family are doing well too :).

I know exactly how you feel although since we both had the slip up last year, you still did well to lose some weight, I have made zero improvement :rolleyes:, so I need a good old kick up the bum ! I'm looking forward to going back to Thursday morning group, it is one that I used to go to. The consultant is lovely and she helped me a lot last time .

I will be posting more regular now since I'm off work till my op. I hope your having a smashing week. I agree it will be great to support one another through this, we can do this ! :p

Kay xx

Helloooooooooo Rosie ! :D I saw your lovely pics on your diary, you look beautiful hun. Don't know who's got more charm, you or the King :p ... how is he ? Not long till the wedding now, gosh I just remember talking about it to you last year and now look how time flys. You must be well excited. I'm looking forward to seeing more pics, your looking really slim and pretty in the pics :), you've done so well on the plan, I'm well proud of you xx

Hello Kay!
Thank you, I had a great weekend for my hen party :)
The king is fine! He had a little manicure last week and was good as gold, as always :p
I know! I remember us talking about it, feels about a week ago lol where does the time go?!
Good to have you back, I know you'll do brilliantly on sw. Looking forward to seeing what yummy food you'll be eating :) xx

Back