Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hello Kay, I've looked in my book for the answer to your fish question and it says for example "55g mackerel, canned in brine/fresh" so I'd assume it is the weight of the actual fish?
X

I still do green plan and yes it's drained tuna...115g

Thanks Rosie and Janet. That's what I thought that its ment to be the drained weight. Well I tried to have a Green Day (I hope we still get x2 HEX's, A's and B's ? ) I had Mackerel fillets in Brine the tinned one. The drained weight is 85g, I'm guessing its 55g for HEXb ? So I will have to syn the rest, maybe 3 syns ontop. Oh dear today is going to be guess work. I will do a lot better next week when I have the books.

Going to post up todays foodage now ... :)

TODAYS 'S EATS

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -

Shake
- unsweetened Almond Milk (HEXA)
- 1 tbsp. Linwood Seed Mix (HEXB)
- a few frozen mixed berries 2 syns (I blended some)
- 1 tsp vital greens powder 2 syns (I'm not sure about this, this is just guess work)

imagesCDIV3I2O.jpg (I've made this shake in the past so using the same pic, because forgot to take one this morning :))

Lunch -

Florette Sweet & Crunchy Salad with (x8) olives 1 syn and fat free kraft French salad dressing.
- 85g Tinned Mackerel Fillets in Brine (HEXB 55g I think :confused: so I will count 3 Syns for the extra)

IMG_1748.JPG

Tea -

Spicy Lentil Soup with black pepper and fresh coriander garnish (made in slow cooker)
(1tsp Pataks Paste per portion / 2 portions = 2 syns )
I really fancied this with some rice or naan bread, but resisted, I'm trying to keep the carbs low this week :))

IMG_1750.JPG

Dessert -
Mixed Fruit Platter (Free)

IMG_1753.JPG ...what's the brown stuff on the banana you ask ? :p its cinnamon, I love cinnamon with banana, I have it on one of my cheesecake recipes too.

Drinks - (2 litres ... yay ! :wee: )

x3 cups of green tea with pineapple
x1 cup of peppermint tea
x1 diet coke (not included in water intake)
x2 1 large glasses of nas squash
x1 cup slimatee

...and look at my plant :D its growing with all that water, love this app ! (thanks for introducing it Vonnie )

IMG_1754.JPG

Total Syns = 10 (it may be a little less as I've done some guess work without the books, but still ok ;).

I enjoyed today, I hope tomorrow is just as much fun. I really missed the creativity of cooking, never had the time when I was working. Bring on day 2 ! :bunnydance:

Food looks yummy :)
Yay plant nanny , back in business ,
I started growing my plant Sunday and it's on stage 4 now almost fully grown ,
The hard part is choosing what to grow next xxx

Afternoon sis
Not long crawled out of bed , soooo tired ,
Not doing much today prob revolve around watching TV and reading my book,
Exciting times ahead :)

Afternoon everyone :sigh:, had another rough day not feeling too great, been resting in bed. I didn't cook today, I had no energy. Lucky I had leftovers from yesterday so had that. I haven't felt hungry today, don't know what's up with me. Anyway I shall post todays foodage :- (sorry no pics, was too tired)

TODAYS EATS

GREEN DAY

Breakfast - None (wasn't hungry)

Snack - Apple

Lunch - Chicken Salad (chicken HEXb) with olives 1 syn and ff dressing

Tea - Lentil Soup 1 syn = 1 portion (from yesterday)

Drinks - 2 litres (herbal teas + water)

Total Syns = 2 (I may have something later)

I might not come on later, not feeling too good, hope to catch up with you all tomorrow, have a lovely evening everyone :eek:.

Kay xx

Oh Kay :( feel better soon! You still did really well!!!

Ruth
x

...oh no oh no, it's the weekend, I think three Jaffa cakes just landed inside my mouth :eek:, how many syns is that anyone ? :(

2.5 each...:cool: but I know they can hit the spot!!

Janet to my rescue again :D, thank u hun. They are addictive, my sister bought the pack around, I'm going to tell her to take it with her, I can't be trusted, no no I can't :sigh: .

You're welcome. I know what you mean...my grandchildren are coming this afternoon so I made a dozen choc chip muffins! None for me as they're made with butter etc!!

Wow I love choc chip muffins :p your so good Janet for resisting, I wish I had the same will power :D . I think that's 7.5 syns already for me then and it's only 2pm, whoopsy :rolleyes: .

Back