Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hello everyone :), went a bit crazy on syns today :rolleyes:, but I only ended having 2 yesterday, so hoping overall this week will be ok, I ended on 16 today lol .

TODAY'S EATS

GREEN DAY

Breakfast - x2 egg omelette with cheese (HEXa)

Lunch - Lentil Soup 1 portion 1 syn

Tea - Chicken Salad (chicken HEXb) olives 1 syn + ketchup 1 syn + ex L mayo 1 syn

Other - x4 Jaffa cakes :eek: 10 syns

Drinks - 2 litres (herbal teas + water)
Hot Choc - 2 syns

TOTAL SYNS = 16
(Naughty I know :rolleyes:)

I think today is proof that `out of sight out of mind' works for me. If it's not in the house or my shopping trolley, the bunny won't eat it :rolleyes:. I blame my sister for bringing the Jaffa cakes, if she hadn't bought them, I would have been 10 syns under. Oh well lesson learnt, next time she'll have to go through a search before she's allowed to enter :D.

One of my friends diary has gone :(, I hope she's ok, just sent her a pm.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (Cloudy) I miss u hun, hope your ok lovely.

Kay xx

:bighug:

I think today is proof that `out of sight out of mind' works for me. If it's not in the house or my shopping trolley, the bunny won't eat it :rolleyes:. I blame my sister for bringing the Jaffa cakes, if she hadn't bought them, I would have been 10 syns under. Oh well lesson learnt, next time she'll have to go through a search before she's allowed to enter :D.

Love this idea! You could have a box that any visitors have to leave dangerous foods in and take them away when they leave. But you're only one syn over so no worries xx

Good Morning everyone :p,

I'm feeling better today and have just come back from my morning walk. The sun was shinning and its a lovely day :character00238: . I couldn't help but take some pictures of some beautiful flowers as I went along. The colours were gorgeous, I just love the summer and nature, it really warms my heart and puts a smile on my face :D.

IMG_1755.JPG IMG_1756.JPG IMG_1757.JPG IMG_1758.JPG IMG_1759.JPG IMG_1760.JPG IMG_1761.JPG IMG_1762.JPG IMG_1764.JPG IMG_1765.JPG IMG_1769.JPGIMG_1766.JPG IMG_1770.JPG IMG_1773.JPG

Plans for today is I'm meeting my sister for shopping and then lunch. We're going to our local Chinese. I've only eaten a banana for brekkie so should be hungry by then. I'm planning on having a green day. I know what I'm going to order, I'm going to have king prawns in ginger and spring onion with plain boiled rice. I forgot how many syns that is, but from what I remember last time, I think its 7.5, not sure, if someone can help me ? :confused:

I will be on later to post my foodage. Hope you all have a smashing day and enjoy the lovely weather. Speak soon :p.

It's Ciao from the flying bunny ! :bunnydance: :heartpump: xx

imagesLL91HW5Y.jpg

whats wrong with mins today, it keeps saying `Database Error ' when I try and post something or send a pm :confused:

Good morning everyone :),

Didn't get to post my foodage for yesterday as was having problems with mins so here goes :-

YESTERDAYS FOODAGE

GREEN DAY / EXTRA EASY

Breakfast - Banana

Lunch -

Chinese Restaurant - King Prawns in Ginger and Spring Onion with Plain Boiled Rice

(I know the rice is free but not sure about the prawns. It was more or less a vegetable dish there were only 5 prawns on the plate, does anyone know how many syns this would be ? Also the sauce was a clear one not one of those sweet sauces that I know have lots of sugar in them. I'm sure its less than 15 syns ? Anyone ? :confused:

(Grrrrrr :rolleyes: mins is not allowing me to upload a pic, I will try and post it later)

Tea - Mugshot (free)

Treat - x3 chupa chup lollies, this is my new sweet fix :p 4.5 syns (they are 1.5 syns each)

Drinks - 2 litres (herbal tea + water)

TOTAL SYNS = ? ...er not sure, that would depend on how much my Chinese was. If Extra Easy works better then I could change it to an Extra Easy day.

My morning has started well ;). I've drank 1 litre of water already. Had fruit for brekkie. I also had a read of the new SW mag, love it, still only half way through it. I'm going to read the rest later. Going out for my morning walk now. Hope you all have a fab day, will be on later :).

Kay xx

Hi Kay! Glad to see you back on SW, we've missed you! Those flowers look lovely, really wish we had a garden as you're right, bright blooms can put a smile on your face. Hope you're finding the plan ok.

Hello Kay! Sorry I can't help with the Chinese- I don't have the new book but gather syns have changed. I don't think it can be many from your description, but it does sound like an EE day would work better! Hope you've had a good weekend? I'll have to pick up the mag if it's a good one :) x

The mag is great Rosie, I don't normally buy them every month, but I do normally get the summer one every year, I find its the best :) xx

Hi Kay! Glad to see you back on SW, we've missed you! Those flowers look lovely, really wish we had a garden as you're right, bright blooms can put a smile on your face. Hope you're finding the plan ok.

Hey Rubs :) Hope your well hun. Yep I love flowers, I love all nature, I love going for long walks in the summer and just chilling and absorbing my surroundings. I just feel like taking pics on impulse sometimes, if I see anything nice, I hope the neighbours didn't see me taking pics of their gardens lol .

Came back from my walk a while ago. It wasn't sunny outside but still pleasant. I've drank 2 litres so far might up it to 2.5 if I can, however my tummy feels like a swimming pool at the mo lol . I had a lovely chicken salad for lunch. I'm stuffed don't know if I'll be hungry later, will see how I go. The water is really bloating me. I'm still in 2 minds about whether to join group or go it alone. I will see how I feel before Thursday.

I am going to my aunts tomorrow to spend the day with her. It's going to be an off plan day, I hope it doesn't get too crazy foodwise. It's easy to go off plan, but harder to get back on it, I just need to remember that next time something naughty passes my lips.

Hi sis
Just done 1 mile with Leslie , better than nothing
I'm going to do more later while watching TV , il just my own routine lol , it's still moving and using calories rather than lying in the couch watching TV ,

Hi sis
Just done 1 mile with Leslie , better than nothing
I'm going to do more later while watching TV , il just my own routine lol , it's still moving and using calories rather than lying in the couch watching TV ,

Yay to Leslie miles ! I forgot about her, you used to be brill at that. Way to go Von ! Well done for getting back on track and I think a little exercise will be good for your knee too. I've also started my morning walks. I liked it so much I'm thinking I may go again later. Hope your smashing it with the water and salad too ,hehe xx

Back