Kays Soup Challenge - OCT to MAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Need all you lovely ladies advice. This is my plan for today, can someone let me know if they think it sounds ok as I'm not on slimming world so trying to make sure I'm following it correctly. :D This is my green/ee day? I think?!

Breakfast: 200g strawberries, cup of tea with semi skimmed milk, 2 sweetners
Dinner: Homemade spicy vegetable soup, 4 crackerbreads, 2 extra light laughing cow triangle
Tea: Egg white Omelette with 30g lightest philadelphia, red onion & sweetcorn, with a large salad
Snacks: Banana, apple, carrot & cucumber sticks, strawberry sugar free jelly

This is going to be a real challenge to me as I usually have to have choc at least twice a day! Hehe. Am I right in thinking on a green day it's no meat, but I can have carbs? (which is the 4 crackerbreads) How many syns would this be? (None I'm hoping haha!)

Thank you!!!! xxxxx

Well done Kirsty, that is a perfect green day. Your food is fine. The only thing I want to remind you of is make sure you drink your 2L of water today and today is exercise day so you need to fit in 30 mins minimum ok hun . :)

Kay xx

Well done Kirsty, that is a perfect green day. Your food is fine. The only thing I want to remind you of is make sure you drink your 2L of water today and today is exercise day so you need to fit in 30 mins minimum ok hun . :)

Kay xx

Yay!! thank you so much! So happy, and feeling super healthy!!!! It's weird changing my crisps and choc to fruit but feels good! Yep and yep! 2 litres gone already!!!! :D:7834: And exercise, I'm thinking a walk tonight although I have cakes to do (make not eat, make not eat!!! Promise :)) so may have to be a Jillian Michaels dvd (20mins) and then some sit ups, plank etc.

Thanks so much for all the advice, you're a star! xxxxx

Yay!! thank you so much! So happy, and feeling super healthy!!!! It's weird changing my crisps and choc to fruit but feels good! Yep and yep! 2 litres gone already!!!! :D:7834: And exercise, I'm thinking a walk tonight although I have cakes to do (make not eat, make not eat!!! Promise :)) so may have to be a Jillian Michaels dvd (20mins) and then some sit ups, plank etc.

Thanks so much for all the advice, you're a star! xxxxx

Your welcome hun ! Hope you have a smashing 100% day on plan :D.

Kay xx

Hey guys,

Popping in a little early to post my days food today, I can always edit it later if I need to, but nothing should change.

First of all I have to say this: I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CHALLENGE!! It's shown me I can cut out carbs and I feel soo much less bloated, full from the water and generally fantastic. So glad I gave this a go. When I heard about the carbs (or lack of) I thought I'd be hungry all week but I'm enjoying it so much more than I ever thought, and its only day 2! :)

1. DATE: 14/4/14
2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 2
3. PLAN: EE
4. WATER INTAKE: 2L (working on last litre as we speak but I'll get down it!)
5. CARBS TODAY: NONE!
6. BODY MAGIC: 30 mins walking, 30 mins couch to 5 k
7. TOTAL SYNS: 0!!!
8. SOUP: Minestrone minus pasta (I fished it out!) - mushrooms, beef, peas, carrot, onion, kidney beans, lentils, tomatoes

Hey guys,

Popping in a little early to post my days food today, I can always edit it later if I need to, but nothing should change.

First of all I have to say this: I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CHALLENGE!! It's shown me I can cut out carbs and I feel soo much less bloated, full from the water and generally fantastic. So glad I gave this a go. When I heard about the carbs (or lack of) I thought I'd be hungry all week but I'm enjoying it so much more than I ever thought, and its only day 2! :)

1. DATE: 14/4/14
3. PLAN: EE
4. WATER INTAKE: 2L (working on last litre as we speak but I'll get down it!)
5. CARBS TODAY: NONE!
6. BODY MAGIC: 30 mins walking, 30 mins couch to 5 k
7. TOTAL SYNS: 0!!!
8. SOUP: Minestrone minus pasta (I fished it out!) - mushrooms, beef, peas, carrot, onion, kidney beans, lentils, tomatoes

Well done Bev on a smashing DAY 2 ! :party0011: Whoop whoop ! Your soup sounds delish, or should I say Chris's soup sounds delish lol :D. Well done on the water and body magic hun ! Your doing brill. Good luck for Day 3, Red Day tomorrow :p !

Kay xx

1. DATE: 15/4/14
2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 3
3. PLAN: RED
4. WATER INTAKE: 2.5L
5. CARBS TODAY: None
6. BODY MAGIC: 40 min walk (to SW group & back home)
7. TOTAL SYNS: 5.5 (freddo 5, olives 0.5)
8. SOUP: Quorn Chicken & Veg Soup (Quorn Chicken pieces, red peppers, onions, chick peas (hexb), carrots, peas, tomatoes, LS Stock, seasoning)

IMG_0738.jpg

DATE 15/4/14
DAY. soup challenge day 3
PLAN. Red
WATER INTAKE 3L
CARBS none
BODY MAGIC. 4 mile walk
416 cals
13,764. Steps
58 min
SYNS none
SOUP Celery and sweetcorn ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That looks yummy xx

Thanks Von :), it was indeed, I'm a big fan of quorn products :p, that's why I don't miss meat so much.

Kay xx

DATE 15/4/14
DAY. soup challenge day 3
PLAN. Red
WATER INTAKE 3L
CARBS none
BODY MAGIC. 4 mile walk
416 cals
13,764. Steps
58 min
SYNS none
SOUP Celery and sweetcorn ,

Von your doing super well with the `no syns ' :D amazing will power hun and fantastic on the 4 mile walk and cals burnt ! I'm so wanting Sunday to come now and see you with a fabby loss. I know you'll get your award and more ! :) Got my fingers crossed already !

Kay xx

1. DATE: 15/04/2014
2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 2
3. PLAN: Green
4. WATER INTAKE: 3.5L
5. CARBS TODAY: 0
6. BODY MAGIC: 1 hour walk
7. TOTAL SYNS: 0
8. SOUP: carrot & red lentil soup

1. DATE: 15/04/2014
2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 2
4. WATER INTAKE: 3.5L
5. CARBS TODAY: 0
6. BODY MAGIC: 1 hour walk
8. SOUP: carrot & red lentil soup

Wow Sophie, I was just gonna pop over to your diary :D. Wowzas ! 3.5L, you must be a good swimmer lol that's simply amazing hun ! And another one with no syns, I'm starting to feel guilty for having mine, you're all being so well behaved, maybe your all saving your syns for Easter, perhaps that's wise :p. You've also had no carbs and your soup sounds delish, I love lentils ! Hope your not feeling hungry on the challenge, the soups and water should hopefully fill you up :).

Kay xx

Updating you for Day 2. Already feeling a difference and hope I'm on to a loss this week before star week hits!

4. WATER INTAKE: 2L
5. CARBS TODAY: HEB of oats and a sweet potato
6. BODY MAGIC: 45 minute walk
8. SOUP: Vegetable (Kale, chopped tomatoes, carrot, swede, leek, chicken stock, bay leaf)

Updating you for Day 2. Already feeling a difference and hope I'm on to a loss this week before star week hits!

4. WATER INTAKE: 2L
5. CARBS TODAY: HEB of oats and a sweet potato
6. BODY MAGIC: 45 minute walk
8. SOUP: Vegetable (Kale, chopped tomatoes, carrot, swede, leek, chicken stock, bay leaf)

Your soup sounds lovely Emma :p, congrats on completing DAY 2 of the challenge ! Your doing amazingly well hun. Your carb intake is perfectly fine. Well done on the water and body magic. And another one with no syns lol, you guys are putting me to shame hehe :D. Stick with it hun, your all gonna have amazing losses next week, I promise ! :)

Kay xx

Wow Sophie, I was just gonna pop over to your diary :D. Wowzas ! 3.5L, you must be a good swimmer lol that's simply amazing hun ! And another one with no syns, I'm starting to feel guilty for having mine, you're all being so well behaved, maybe your all saving your syns for Easter, perhaps that's wise :p. You've also had no carbs and your soup sounds delish, I love lentils ! Hope your not feeling hungry on the challenge, the soups and water should hopefully fill you up :).

Kay xx

Hi Kay!
Thanks! My problem is always drinking too much rather than too little water! My husband always tells me off because I go through so many bottles!!

Don't feel guilty about your syns! You definitely deserved them! I tend not to use my syns as I can never stop at one naughty thing! 1 freddo? I'd have gone to the shop and bought another 2 straight after!!

My soup was lovely thanks, really filling! I'm not going to lie, I have big portions of soup (I have 0.5L at lunchtime! I take it to work in my flask) and then I snack on fruit inbetween meals, as I try to do normally or days.

I really am enjoying the soup challenge! Thanks so much for organising it, you superstar!x

Hi Kay!
Thanks! My problem is always drinking too much rather than too little water! My husband always tells me off because I go through so many bottles!!

Don't feel guilty about your syns! You definitely deserved them! I tend not to use my syns as I can never stop at one naughty thing! 1 freddo? I'd have gone to the shop and bought another 2 straight after!!

My soup was lovely thanks, really filling! I'm not going to lie, I have big portions of soup (I have 0.5L at lunchtime! I take it to work in my flask) and then I snack on fruit inbetween meals, as I try to do normally or days.

I really am enjoying the soup challenge! Thanks so much for organising it, you superstar!x

Aww thanks Sophie, so glad your enjoying it. After this challenge finishes, we're all gonna take a day off then we're back on it with my next challenge `The Salad Challenge' which is quite different to this one, but just as effective. Once this one comes to an end, I will tell you guys more about it, if your interested and happy with your losses, then you can move onto the next step and do that one too. Me Von and Bev will be doing that one next. Well done, your a superstar when its comes to water lol ! :D

Kay xx

Kay I must say you are an absolutely wonderful motivator and I think even if I only manage one day of the challenge it would be worth it for the kind words and support you give.
Thank you so much for putting all the time and effort into all of this. It clearly means a lot to you, helping everyone out. So thank you again and I hope that you get the losses that you so deserve after all of your hard work and kindness.

Thank you xxx :bighug:

Kay I must say you are an absolutely wonderful motivator and I think even if I only manage one day of the challenge it would be worth it for the kind words and support you give.
Thank you so much for putting all the time and effort into all of this. It clearly means a lot to you, helping everyone out. So thank you again and I hope that you get the losses that you so deserve after all of your hard work and kindness.

Here here!x

Aww thanks so much Kimberley, your so kind ;). I love doing it because I get so much inspiration to keep going on my journey from all my mins friends :p. I'm happy to say that I've only done 2 days on the challenge, so its not a proper reading next weeks weigh in will be, but today I lost 4.5lbs, I'm a very happy bunny indeed ! :bunnydance:

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back