Kays Soup Challenge - OCT to MAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done ladies! We're all doing great so far! Day 1 is under my belt at last! :) 1. DATE: 14/4/14 2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 1 3. PLAN: Red 4. WATER INTAKE: 2L 5. CARBS TODAY: NONE!! :D 6. BODY MAGIC: None 7. TOTAL SYNS: 4 syns 8. SOUP: Chicken and vegetable (Chicken, onion, carrots, lentils, split pea, butternut squash)

Yayyyy Bev well done. !
Sounding a brilliant day , have you found it ok Hun ?
Is it tomorrow you going to start c25?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh god that would be amazing xx

I think you lost 6lbs or something :p, you did super ! and I know you will again hun. I will weigh at home on Sunday because my group is Tuesday and I want to start the salad challenge after the soup one, but then I thought shall we have one day off before we start the new one ? That would be nice :).

Kay xx

I think you lost 6lbs or something :p, you did super ! and I know you will again hun. I will weigh at home on Sunday because my group is Tuesday and I want to start the salad challenge after the soup one, but then I thought shall we have one day off before we start the new one ? That would be nice :). Kay xx

Yea a day off does sound tempting lol,

Yea a day off does sound tempting lol,

We finish on Saturday so could have Easter Sunday off :D that would be nice, then back onit on Monday ?

Kay xx

Yay ! Well done Bev :p, you've done smashing hun ! You got that 2L down u :D. Your soup sounds well scrummy, did u enjoy it ? How are you finding it so far ?

Kay xx

All good so far, really enjoyed my soup and can see me having them a lot more even after the challenge is over. I was a bit hungry this afternoon but then snacked on some super free (grapes and strawberries) and before I know it tea time had rolled around. I actually found it easier than I expected in the end! :)

x

All good so far, really enjoyed my soup and can see me having them a lot more even after the challenge is over. I was a bit hungry this afternoon but then snacked on some super free (grapes and strawberries) and before I know it tea time had rolled around. I actually found it easier than I expected in the end! :) x

That's great Bev , you will do great xxx

We finish on Saturday so could have Easter Sunday off :D that would be nice, then back onit on Monday ? Kay xx

Yea we could , gives ourselves time to get focused on the new challenge ,
And eat a humungous Easter egg ,
Only joking :)

All good so far, really enjoyed my soup and can see me having them a lot more even after the challenge is over. I was a bit hungry this afternoon but then snacked on some super free (grapes and strawberries) and before I know it tea time had rolled around. I actually found it easier than I expected in the end! :)

x

That's great hun, glad your liking it :). I replied to your earlier post about the hex's, don't know if you saw my reply on here ?

Kay xx

Yea we could , gives ourselves time to get focused on the new challenge ,
And eat a humungous Easter egg ,
Only joking :)

Hehe if I'm buying one before Sunday then I may need to get someone to hide it like Bev said or I may end up corrupting my soup challenge ! :D

:17729:

Kay xx

My goodness guys- you mean business!!! Can't believe I'm not starting til Thursday!!!

That's great hun, glad your liking it :). I replied to your earlier post about the hex's, don't know if you saw my reply on here ?

Kay xx

Just seen it! Which is good really as I saved my babybels for tonight just in case they were off limits! xx

My goodness guys- you mean business!!! Can't believe I'm not starting til Thursday!!!

You'll do fab hun, once you start ! :p You have the benefit of knowing the loses when your halfway through, that will motivate you to stick with it hopefully :D

Kay xx

Hi everyone - ur all doing well - esp on the syns front!!

1. Monday 14 April
2. Day 4 - Soup Challenge
3. Extra Easy Day
4. Water Intake - 2L
5. Carbs - bread - HEB - made a prawn salad but shellfish tasted odd so had a salad sarnie!
6. Exercise - 1 hour 5 mins walk
7. Total syns 8.75
8. Minestrone as yesterday

Hi everyone - ur all doing well - esp on the syns front!!

1. Monday 14 April
2. Day 4 - Soup Challenge
3. Extra Easy Day
4. Water Intake - 2L
5. Carbs - bread - HEB - made a prawn salad but shellfish tasted odd so had a salad sarnie!
6. Exercise - 1 hour 5 mins walk
7. Total syns 8.75
8. Minestrone as yesterday

Yay ! Well done Linda on completing DAY 4 of the challenge :p. Another fab day under your belt ! Your doing remarkable on the body magic hun. I'm 100% certain, you'll have a fabby loss on Wendesday. Stick with it, your doing smashing ! :D

Kay xx

Thanks - and ur doing great too!! Pity about my 'off' prawns - then the sandwich!!

My Body M was very easy today - I met my friend and we went for a woodland walk along a pretty valley!!

Hi Kay and everyone else! I struggled I'm afraid and went over syns, calories whatever I should be calling it because of darn cake!!! I have loads of cake orders this week and couldn't resist dipping my finger in when I was making the mixture and buttercream :cry: Why do I do this to myself. Feel so fat and sh*t today!!!!! :(

1. Monday 14 April
2. Day 1 - Soup Challenge
3. Red Day
4. Water Intake - 2.75L
5. Carbs - None
6. Exercise - None
7. Total syns - Over 10, darn cake!!!!
8. Spicy vegetable soup - (onions, carrot, leeks, celery, tomatoes, mixed herbs, chilli flakes, ground white pepper) Super tasty!

Promise I will do much better today! :) xxx

Hi Kay and everyone else! I struggled I'm afraid and went over syns, calories whatever I should be calling it because of darn cake!!! I have loads of cake orders this week and couldn't resist dipping my finger in when I was making the mixture and buttercream :cry: Why do I do this to myself. Feel so fat and sh*t today!!!!! :( 1. Monday 14 April 2. Day 1 - Soup Challenge 3. Red Day 4. Water Intake - 2.75L 5. Carbs - None 6. Exercise - None 7. Total syns - Over 10, darn cake!!!! 8. Spicy vegetable soup - (onions, carrot, leeks, celery, tomatoes, mixed herbs, chilli flakes, ground white pepper) Super tasty! Promise I will do much better today! :) xxx
Hi Kirsty, Don't beat yourself up Hun , It is a hard challenge , and must be harder with temptation always infront of you. You know where the blip came from, try to focus on being 100% today , Well done on the water in take, :) Have a good day today lovely, Don't feel bad x Hugs Von xxxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Kirsty, Don't beat yourself up Hun , It is a hard challenge , and must be harder with temptation always infront of you. You know where the blip came from, try to focus on being 100% today , Well done on the water in take, :) Have a good day today lovely, Don't feel bad x Hugs Von xxxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks so much for being so lovely Von! I know. You're exactly right!! I will try and have a 100% day today! I have brought loads of healthy stuff to work like strawberries and fruit, sugarfree jelly and carrot sticks etc so feeling like today should be a lot better than yesrerday I hope! How are you finding it? xxx

Hi,

Need all you lovely ladies advice. This is my plan for today, can someone let me know if they think it sounds ok as I'm not on slimming world so trying to make sure I'm following it correctly. :D This is my green/ee day? I think?!

Breakfast: 200g strawberries, cup of tea with semi skimmed milk, 2 sweetners
Dinner: Homemade spicy vegetable soup, 4 crackerbreads, 2 extra light laughing cow triangle
Tea: Egg white Omelette with 30g lightest philadelphia, red onion & sweetcorn, with a large salad
Snacks: Banana, apple, carrot & cucumber sticks, strawberry sugar free jelly

This is going to be a real challenge to me as I usually have to have choc at least twice a day! Hehe. Am I right in thinking on a green day it's no meat, but I can have carbs? (which is the 4 crackerbreads) How many syns would this be? (None I'm hoping haha!)

Thank you!!!! xxxxx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back