Kays Soup Challenge - OCT to MAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the middle of eating my soup and it tastes exactly like the Heinz vegetable soup! I'm definitely going to be making it again after the challenge. Also 1 litre of water down, just 1 more to go. Can't stop going to the loo though!

Well done ruby,
Sounds yummy soup , il have to check out your recipe :)
Good going on the water ,
I've drank 800 ml so far xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Ruby on all the water! I'm struggling on that today as usually I have diet fizzy drinks. I will do it though but gonna have to pace myself, lol.

Kay can I just check we can have our hexa's as normal? So I could have 2 x mini babybel?
xx

Yep Bev you can have hex a's, but with b's make sure its the non carby variety, so cheese is fine :).

Kay xx

I'm in the middle of eating my soup and it tastes exactly like the Heinz vegetable soup! I'm definitely going to be making it again after the challenge. Also 1 litre of water down, just 1 more to go. Can't stop going to the loo though!

Wow that sounds yummy Emma :), well done on the water, your doing brill hun !

Kay xx

Just posting this recipe up if it helps anyone else, its from another member on mins . :)

I got this tonight from my group,going to try it this week to see if i get a bigger loss :D

Superspeed tomato soup

2 x 400g tins of tomatoes
1 tin of carrots (drained)
1 tin baked beans
1 chicken oxo or bovril stock cube
1/2 pint water
1 pickled onion

place all ingredients in a liquidiser or food processor then blend.
Heat as required.

free on both green and extra easy days

Just posting this recipe up if it helps anyone else, its from another member on mins . :)

That's the one I made last week i had one bowl wasn't over keen
added a bit of chilli powder and I found it better for me , I ate it all anyway ,

That's the one I made last week i had one bowl wasn't over keen
added a bit of chilli powder and I found it better for me , I ate it all anyway ,

Oh yeh, I remember. I like the sound of that, think if I made it, I would add a touch of chilli to it too :). But its ment to be fab for slimming !

Kay xx

1. DATE: 14/04/2014
2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 1
3. PLAN: RED
4. WATER INTAKE: 3L
5. CARBS TODAY: 0
6. BODY MAGIC: 30 mins of couch to 5k, 40mins walk
7. TOTAL SYNS: 0
8. SOUP: roasted tomato & basil (tomato, red pepper, carrot, onion, garlic, basil, pickled onion, balsamic vinegar & sweetner)

4. WATER INTAKE: 2L
6. BODY MAGIC: 20 minute walk after lunch
8. SOUP: Vegetable (kale, swede, carrot, chopped tomatoes, leek, bay leaf, chicken stock)

1, DATE. 14/4/2014
2,DAY OF CHALLENGE day 2
3, PLAN green
4, WATER INTAKE 3L
5, CARBS. none
6, BODY MAGIC 1hr 35 min walk, 10,439 steps
3.25 miles, 315 cals.
7 TOTAL SYNS none
8, SOUP Celery and sweetcorn
Bring on day 3, :) :)

Last edited:
4. WATER INTAKE: 3L
6. BODY MAGIC: 30 mins of couch to 5k, 40mins walk
8. SOUP: roasted tomato & basil (tomato, red pepper, carrot, onion, garlic, basil, pickled onion, balsamic vinegar & sweetner)

Well done Sophie ! Congrats on completing DAY 1 :p. Your water intake is fab. Well done on the body magic too, even though its optional on red days, you still made an effort, that' fab ! No syns, wow that's will power :), think your gonna have a super duper loss this week hun ! Loving your soup, sounds amazing. How are you feeling after day 1 ?

Kay xx

6. BODY MAGIC: 20 minute walk after lunch
8. SOUP: Vegetable (kale, swede, carrot, chopped tomatoes, leek, bay leaf, chicken stock)

Hey Emma :p Congrats on completing DAY 1 ! Yay ! Your doing fab ! :D No syns as well hehe, I should have said no syns allowed in the guidelines, you guys are fierce, your not using your 10 ? lol Wow that's will power. Fab going on the body magic even though its optional you still did it. Your soup sounds so scrummy hope you enjoyed it. How are you feeling hun after DAY 1 of the challenge ?

Kay xx

1, DATE. 14/4/2014
2,DAY OF CHALLENGE day 2
3, PLAN green
4, WATER INTAKE 3L
5, CARBS. none
6, BODY MAGIC 1hr 35 min walk, 10,439 steps
3.25 miles, 315 cals.
7 TOTAL SYNS none
8, SOUP Celery and sweetcorn
Bring on day 3, :) :)

Bring on day 3 indeed ! :D Another one with no syns lol. You guys are stronger than this challenge ! hehe loving it ! Well done on the 3L hun. And your body magic today has been fab, hope your knee didn't give you too much trouble hun, your doing so well. I'm so happy for you. I know your gonna see a super loss on Sunday and that 7.5 stone award will be yours ! :)

Kay xx

2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 2
3. PLAN: GREEN
4. WATER INTAKE: 2.5L
5. CARBS TODAY: x1 800g wm bread (heb)
6. BODY MAGIC: 500 cals @ the gym :)
8. SOUP: Kale Soup x4 bowls - lunch & dinner (kale, broccoli , red kidney beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, carrots, baby corn, red peppers, onions, garlic and ginger, LS Stock, black pepper, lemon juice)

Bring on day 3 indeed ! :D Another one with no syns lol. You guys are stronger than this challenge ! hehe loving it ! Well done on the 3L hun. And your body magic today has been fab, hope your knee didn't give you too much trouble hun, your doing so well. I'm so happy for you. I know your gonna see a super loss on Sunday and that 7.5 stone award will be yours ! :) Kay xx

Knee was a bit achy so didn't tackle too many hills,

Oooh reaching my 7.5 might be a bit adventurous after my 2lb gain last Saturday that would need a 4lb loss,
That would be amazing but don't want to wish too high xx

1. DATE: 14/04/2014 2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 2 3. PLAN: GREEN 4. WATER INTAKE: 2.5L 5. CARBS TODAY: x1 800g wm bread (heb) 6. BODY MAGIC: 500 cals @ the gym :) 7. TOTAL SYNS: 0 8. SOUP: Kale Soup x4 bowls - lunch & dinner (kale, broccoli , red kidney beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, carrots, baby corn, red peppers, onions, garlic and ginger, LS Stock, black pepper, lemon juice) http://www.minimins.com/attachments...0d1397414407-kays-soup-challenge-img_0839.jpg

That's a great day you've have as well xxx

Knee was a bit achy so didn't tackle too many hills,

Oooh reaching my 7.5 might be a bit adventurous after my 2lb gain last Saturday that would need a 4lb loss,
That would be amazing but don't want to wish too high xx

Nope you will hun, do you remember how much you lost the last time we did it ? I think u lost more than 4lbs ?

Kay xx

That's a great day you've have as well xxx

Aww thanks Von lovely, I've been tempted to step on those scales but resisted ! I just need the pf to visit me now in the morning :rolleyes: fingers crossed.

Kay xx

Well done ladies! We're all doing great so far!

Day 1 is under my belt at last! :)

1. DATE: 14/4/14
2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 1
3. PLAN: Red
5. CARBS TODAY: NONE!! :D
6. BODY MAGIC: None
7. TOTAL SYNS: 4 syns
8. SOUP: Chicken and vegetable (Chicken, onion, carrots, lentils, split pea, butternut squash)

Well done ladies! We're all doing great so far!

Day 1 is under my belt at last! :)

1. DATE: 14/4/14
2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 1
3. PLAN: Red
5. CARBS TODAY: NONE!! :D
6. BODY MAGIC: None
7. TOTAL SYNS: 4 syns
8. SOUP: Chicken and vegetable (Chicken, onion, carrots, lentils, split pea, butternut squash)

Yay ! Well done Bev :p, you've done smashing hun ! You got that 2L down u :D. Your soup sounds well scrummy, did u enjoy it ? How are you finding it so far ?

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back