Kayte's Weight Loss Diary - Start Date 21.1.13

Week 4 - Day 22 - No loss for me this week :-(

3rd weigh in, STS - no loss :(, no gain, but still disappointed!
I was thinking the other day, that I have probably eaten less last 2 weeks, trying to be a bit more careful and mindful of portion size etc.
Can't think I have done anything really different, other than not had my green tea over last week?? Wonder?
I think we tend to look for reasons why there is no loss - and really there is no way of knowing - our bodies are very complex!!

Breakfast
Banana/Activia yog
Lunch
Porridge/banana
Supper
Home made spag bol/quorn mince/toms/onions/herbs/peas/sweetcorn. - Wholewheat pasta.
Snacks - Satsuma/nectarine
Syns -
SW choc/pud - mullerlite - 2
Special k - cereal bar - 4
Freddo - 5
Total -11
Hex A - 350ml skimmed milk
Hex B - Porridge

2 green tea

Last edited:
Week 4 - Day 23

Breakfast
Muller/banana
Lunch
Porridge/banana
Supper
Home made curry/rice - tomato base, onions,peas,sweetcorn - 2tsp g granules to thicken
Hex A - 350ml skimmed milk
Hex B - Porridge
Snacks - satsuma/nectarine/apple/muller
Syns
2 tsp g granules - 2
Freddo - 5
2 p/w - 5
Total - 12
2 Green Tea
Late this evening, felt really hungry and racked my brains what I could eat, without having more syns - ate a whole pack of uncle bens savoury rice:confused: and immediately felt I shouldn't have done that!!! Even though it is a free food, still felt guilty!

Last edited:
Week 4 - Day 27

Breakfast
1 activia yog/1 alpen light
Lunch
2 scrambled eggs/baked beans
Supper
WW Macaroni cheese - synned
Hex A - 350 ml s milk
Hex B - 1 Alpen light
Snacks
2 Satsuma/grapes
Syns -
ww mac cheese - 4
wine - 25!!!!!
Just ranting- at myself - wine+++- 27 then hungry!! small baked pot, 2 asda chocs - 10, 1 p/w - 2.5, maltester bunny- 9 - total - 48.5 in one evening!!!
I had 19 syns from week not used, can I minus these from last nights syns? and make total of 29.5 over synned?
1 green tea

Last edited:
Week 4 - Day 28

Breakfast
Activia yog/ 2 alpen light
Lunch
Tom mug shot
Supper
Chicken/sw roast pots/carrots - Cauli/sprouts/gravy
Hex A - 350ml Milk
Hex B - 2 alpen light
Snacks - Satsuma's/grapes/2 muller
Syns
2 tsp gravy granule - 2
2 p/w - 5
Total - 7

Bit worried about last night's over synning - and weigh in tomorrow morning, really don't want another sts!
Am going to try to add 1/3 sf with more of my meals - some do have, some don't at moment. May need good luck for tomorrow!!

Last edited:
I know that feeling hun, i keep staying the same, but looking at your diary from a couple of days ago you did well to maintain.

New week start afresh lots of speed and superspeed foods is what we need to do this week, om going to try and not have chocolate this week see if it helps. x

I know that feeling hun, i keep staying the same, but looking at your diary from a couple of days ago you did well to maintain.

New week start afresh lots of speed and superspeed foods is what we need to do this week, om going to try and not have chocolate this week see if it helps. x

Thanks Collette
I know I made a boo boo lol - but back on the horse to win the race ha ha!
I am trying to work on adding super free to more of my meals - and drink less tea with milk, even though I use my allowance for it.
Is the sun shining where you are today, had a lovely long walk round the park with my little dog Katie - that's a start with some movement!! Exercise is lacking for me, due to couple of reasons - so that is something else I will try to work on.
How has your day been, good I hope :angel09:

Hi

havent heard from you for quite a few days, so thought I would check up on you,

How are you doing?

Thanks for dropping by Sarg, I'm doing ok thanks, bit disappointed with 2 weeks of STS, but still trying! I have had a couple of slip ups with alcohol, at weekends, but no more than first 2 weeks and lost well. Maybe I'm still adjusting to a new way of eating. Funnily enough, have felt under the weather, and lots of mouth ulcers - and been eating more healthily for last 5 weeks than I have for a long time!
I was reading another thread earlier about PCOS, interesting as I was diagnosed with this years ago, never had any treatment - but Always have trouble trying to lose weight, and it may explain my still feeling bloated too? :rolleyes:
How are things going for you, managing to keep the motivation going?

Hi Kayte!
Just popping by the subscribe! I'm doing sw from home as well and started in jan...I did it a few years ago in classes and now i'm mainly doing green and red though so happy to talk you through them if you want to give them a try to mix up EE a bit! Or look through my diary and you can see what I'm chomping on each day if easier! Plus I like a little splurge on the weekends too!
Dont be disheartened...if you stick to plan, it will work...you just need to play around sometimes to figure out what works best for you! Good luck!
Xxxx

Hi Kayte!
Just popping by the subscribe! I'm doing sw from home as well and started in jan...I did it a few years ago in classes and now i'm mainly doing green and red though so happy to talk you through them if you want to give them a try to mix up EE a bit! Or look through my diary and you can see what I'm chomping on each day if easier! Plus I like a little splurge on the weekends too!
Dont be disheartened...if you stick to plan, it will work...you just need to play around sometimes to figure out what works best for you! Good luck!
Xxxx

Thanks for dropping by gingaling - and your support, need that right now, don't know if I can deal with a 3rd sts!!
I have thought of trying mixing the days up a bit, but I eat very little meat, just chicken (was veggie for quite a while). I also know little about the red day's. I will have a look at your diary, see if I think I could do some red's. Thanks again :wavey:

Back