Kayte's Weight Loss Diary - Start Date 21.1.13

Week 12 - 12th April - Missed a day - Got to haul myself back!!!

It has been a difficult week, again! Had days off (birthday etc) and seem to be struggling to stay on track. Have got bored with the meals I have attempted, my cooking really is not good. Even thought about buying ww meals and synning them......
Was on track all day again today, and come evening had wine, then snacks. So know it was too much. It's like a mind battle - self talking - like "you want to lose the weight" "this is what you need to do" - then another voice saying " oh well, try again tomorrow". I do want to be slimmer - I so miss using food for comfort, that's what I have identified anyway.

Breakfast
2 weetabix/water/banana
Lunch
2 ryvita/laughing cow/muller
Supper
Home made shep pie(quorn)/half plate cabbage and brocolli
Hex A - 1/ 350ml s milk 2/ L cow x4
Hex B - 1/ 2 Weetabix 2/ 4 ryvita
Snacks - mugshot in evening
Syns - Wine - 20
Terries choc orange - 3/4 !!!!!! :cry:

Week 13 - 15th April - Green Day

1lb on for me this week, expected as found the last week very hard to stay on track. Birthday's and week off from work. So back on track today!!

Breakfast
2 weetabix/water/banana
Lunch
SS Tom soup/ 2ryvita (1/2 hex b)
Supper
Home made veg stew - carrots/swede/potato/parsnip/onion/butternut squash
Hex A - 1/ 350ml s milk 2/ 3 L cow
Hex B- 1/ 2 Weetabix / 2/ 4 ryvita
Snacks - orange/apple/grapes/banana/muller
Syns - Freddo 5 - Special k bar - 5 - small philly choc 4.5 - total 14.5

Last edited:
Well happy belated birthday!!

good luck this week, its so hard to get your head in the right place, i love the comfort of food too, but i m thinking that its just habit now, and habits can be broken, thats what im telling myself anyway lol, just glad i dont smoke too.

Ive been a bit manic this week although i managed to get a pound off. Have you tried the KFC chicken recipe? its really easy i amke it for everyone it goes down well in our house.

Well happy belated birthday!!

good luck this week, its so hard to get your head in the right place, i love the comfort of food too, but i m thinking that its just habit now, and habits can be broken, thats what im telling myself anyway lol, just glad i dont smoke too.

Ive been a bit manic this week although i managed to get a pound off. Have you tried the KFC chicken recipe? its really easy i amke it for everyone it goes down well in our house.

Thanks Collette x
Well done on 1lb off!! hope I get this gained one off asap :innocent0001:
May try the KFC chick, just a little despondent with my cooking results so far lol
And, I am a :smoke: too - and need to quit, just can't contemplate that just now - sure I would eat so much more!
Hope you have a good week xx

Back