Kayte's Weight Loss Diary - Start Date 21.1.13

Week 14 - 22nd April - Green

A 2lb loss for me this week :happy036: This is the first loss in 4 weeks!!!! I so needed this to boost me and keep me on track. Have done a lot of green day's, so may stick to mainly green, with an odd ee day when I want meat.

Breakfast
2 Weetabix/water/banana
Lunch
SS Tom soup/ 2 ryvita/ 2 L Cow/ Muller Greek
Supper
WW Macaroni cheese
Hex A - 1/ 350ml s milk - 2/ 2 L cow
Hex B - 1/ 2 weetabix - 2/ 2 ryvita/1 alpen light
Snacks - grapes/apple/orange
Syns - ww mac cheese 4 - freddo 5 - 2 p/w 5 = 14

A 2lb loss for me this week :happy036: This is the first loss in 4 weeks!!!! I so needed this to boost me and keep me on track. Have done a lot of green day's, so may stick to mainly green, with an odd ee day when I want meat.

Breakfast
2 Weetabix/water/banana
Lunch
SS Tom soup/ 2 ryvita/ 2 L Cow/ Muller Greek
Supper
WW Macaroni cheese
Hex A - 1/ 350ml s milk - 2/ 2 L cow
Hex B - 1/ 2 weetabix - 2/ 2 ryvita/1 alpen light
Snacks - grapes/apple/orange
Syns - ww mac cheese 4 - freddo 5 - 2 p/w 5 = 14

Well done you must be pleased! keep it going.

x

Hiya!! hows it going?

Ive been a bit mad at home and work not been on line very much at all and im not doing very well with the plan either. It nice to see you have a plan with the green days, good luck for weigh in x

Hiya!! hows it going?

Ive been a bit mad at home and work not been on line very much at all and im not doing very well with the plan either. It nice to see you have a plan with the green days, good luck for weigh in x
Hi Collette, it can be so hard at times can't it! I weighed today, and put on 1lb agghhhh!!! Last week I tried so hard, ate heaps of veg, fruit, super speed etc - and put on a pound :( Today, thinking sw not for me...... 14 weeks, and lost 9.5lb..... Had a day off today, will try again tomorrow.
Hope you have a good week, let me know how you go xx

Hey Kayte, we know what we are supposed to be doing but sometimes is flaming hard. ive lost a pound in total from January so you are doing better than me. Ive put on another pound this week and was about to throw in the towel but my consultant has suggested i try some original "red" days this week and see if it has any effect. I keep asking myself why am i making myself feel so bad every week!! Its like torture!

So another week gone a pound heavier but im going to give the red days a go, that the plan!! In amongst that ive a trip to Bath to contend with.

Your doing well with the Green days, keep rack of the syns and im sure youll crack it. x

Hey Kayte, we know what we are supposed to be doing but sometimes is flaming hard. ive lost a pound in total from January so you are doing better than me. Ive put on another pound this week and was about to throw in the towel but my consultant has suggested i try some original "red" days this week and see if it has any effect. I keep asking myself why am i making myself feel so bad every week!! Its like torture!

So another week gone a pound heavier but im going to give the red days a go, that the plan!! In amongst that ive a trip to Bath to contend with.

Your doing well with the Green days, keep rack of the syns and im sure youll crack it. x

I love red days, I find I lose well on them. Good luck hope it works for you.

Hi Collette, I so hear what your saying - and sorry your struggling too, I have thought the same about giving up, but then think no, I don't want to go back to square one! Trying the red day's sounds a good plan - was having a look in my book about it today, it seems the most complicated out of the 3 plans? you have to weigh your carbs? or syn them? Keep at it Collette, we will win in the end!!! Cheering you on, keep writing about it, I think that helps. I wanted to give you a 'hug' smilie, but not working today - so here's a BIG ((((HUG)))) x

Hi Collette, I so hear what your saying - and sorry your struggling too, I have thought the same about giving up, but then think no, I don't want to go back to square one! Trying the red day's sounds a good plan - was having a look in my book about it today, it seems the most complicated out of the 3 plans? you have to weigh your carbs? or syn them? Keep at it Collette, we will win in the end!!! Cheering you on, keep writing about it, I think that helps. I wanted to give you a 'hug' smilie, but not working today - so here's a BIG ((((HUG)))) x

Hi

When I do red days, I only have carbs as HE B, I have cereal or toast for breakfast, salad and lots of lean meat for lunch, loads of veg and loads of lean meat for dinner. Usually then have Ryvita and HE A of cheese for supper. with fruit, yogurt and meat for snacks.

To be honest I find red days easy, but I first started SW before EE came in and did red days most of the time.

Hope your both getting on OK!
x

Breakfast
Banana/Strawberries/Fat free natural yog
Lunch
2 boiled eggs/3 ryvita/2 L cow/greek muller (1/2 syn)
Supper
Baked pot/beans/salad/1 L cow/Muller light
Hex A - 350ml s milk/3 L cow
Hex B - 3 ryvita/ 1 alpen light
Snacks - grapes/orange/pear/apple/banana
Syns - 2 p/w 5 - Choc Muller L 5 - greek muller 1/2 = 10 1/2

Hi Kayte

Have you tried to eat more, as looking at the above you could have had a lot more and still been on plan. (your body could go in to starvation if you do not eat enough)

For 2 x HE B you can have 4 Ryvita and 2 aplen bars

Helen x

Back