kaz`s diary

thanks punkass
i get theodd migraine now and then and it was just like one of them
had a nice long soak in a rm bubbly bath.took a pint o water up with me and sipped on that with some paracetamol
feel better now, not great but warmer

got a buisy weekend planned so if i`m kept buisy i should get past this stage by monday i hope

kaz xxxx

Dear Kazbro,just read your diary & thoroughly enjoyed it.

you are funny honest & determined.stay like this & you'll be funny,honest ,determined & thin in a matter of months.

the cold,headachey stage is normal & means you're moving towards ketosisif not already in it.
Stick at it, these are tha worst days.If you're tired lie down.

The tiredness should go pretty quickly & be replaced with an increades energy.I didn't really believe this when I was 1st told it. 'Oh yeah on 400cals a day,increase energy-I'm not stupid you know.' Well I may well not be stupid(though I know people who disagree,but they aren't relevent here) but I was wrong.You really do get energised.

The headaches settle over a few days & the cold is only a real problem in icy weather or when v tired. In the warm weather recently I've not noticed it at all.The days in Feb of wearing 2 prs of trousers,3 jumpers,socks & gloves in bed,seem a ridiculous & v distant memory now.

Good luck over the W/E.& as they've all said,if you feel like eating,just come on line til the feeling passes.Once you're established on the diet it gets so easy & is like 2nd nature.:D

Hi

Just found your diary thread and am loving it already. I want to wish you all the best. This diet is great, it dosent feel like I've done it for long, but I'm in my 10th week, am 40lbs lighter and absolutely loving it. You will too!!!!!!!:D

Hope alls going ok, remember first few days are the hardest, then whoosh off you go and off comes the weight:D :D :D

Tracey
x

awww :thankyou: minilady and jane, it`s people like you who make us newbies all the more determined.
when i look at how well you have done i think i can do it soon.
everyone on here are complete stars:clap:

right here goes

DAY3

woke up feeling rough again. had my 1st shake. i couldn`t be arsed mixing one today so tried the bannna tetra it wasn`t bad but abit thick

went shopping with hubby and our 2year old
was buying all their usual stuff and the bill came to 25.00 less so just shows what crap i buy for myself

i bought myself some magazines as a treat, something for me to reasd whilke they all munch on their dinners

my daughter had apacket of cheese doritos she kept saying here you are mum and putting them on my belly to eat i was so good i left them there then when she wasn`t looking put them back in her bag
i didn`t even lick my fingers i washed them :D

saw some lovley summer dresses in ther shops that i am determined to get into
even if i haven`t lost all my weight by summer i want to be at least a 16/18 and not a26/28

all these headaches are hard but as you have all said once you get past this stage it is easier

got a bit of a dodgy tummy to but again normal at the begining at least i dont need the movicol yet

drinking plent still witch is amiracle for me havinmg only ever drank 3 cups of coffee a day and 1 pepsi max

right of to drink some more water
xxxxx

evening diary
been a buisy bee despite the headache
my house has never looked so clean
i have just made up a banana mousse for tea
will eat this while i watch doctor who
tardspin04.gif

then chill out for the evening sipping my water

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Don't let the headaches get you down-even though they are annoying,it means your on your way to ketosis.
After the 1st big headache went I still found a had a hangover type headache every morning for about 10 days.But each day it was less & settled spontaneously after shorter lengths of time.
Then 1 morning I woke up & realised there was no headache at all.
You're dong fine.
day 4 on it's way

DAY 4

morning diary

thanks jane you are right about the headaches i woke up today with a dull one like hangover type but i am starting to feel more energetic already

right sat here with vanilla shake today
nice and tastey
still got a bit of a dodgey tum
ooops
fart.gif
there we go again excuse me :giggle:

hope that stop soon or i`ll be banned to the bathroom :giggle:

planning on planting seeds in the garden today and general tidy up of trees

another buisy day but it stops me wanting food
i sat with my banana mousse last night watching doctor who while they all sat with their pringles i was drooling:drool:

again was a good girl even when gemma my daughter tried to shove one in my mouth, i hid it then put it in the bin when she wasn`t looking
she`s only 2 and used to mummy eating anything thats offered

been looking at all the weight loss pics again
what an inspiration
was thinking yesterday that it`s desperation that has made me finally stick to something and the cd is about the best cos you lose so quickly
unlike food diets that are 2lb a week if your lucky

well enough of me waffling need to bath gemma and get planting my flower seeds

kaz xxx :D

Hi Kaz

Sounds like your settling into the diet fine now:D :D I know what you mean about everyone eating around you. I find that the hardest thing of all. I cook the dinners, but have to go somewhere else while they eat it (normally on minimins till smell of food has gone!).

After a little while it won't bother you so much, I think to myself, yes I'd like that, but only in my mind, my body dosen't need it at all.

Great to hear headaches are getting better and your doing so well. Can't wait to see how chuffed you are on your first weigh in:D

Tracey
x

good another day done.
the bowel thing should settle too within a day or 2.
what minilady wrote about cooking & serving up for the family then gooing next door while they eat is a method that I think quite a few on here use.

personally i resented doing the cooking at first,mainly I think because i didn't trust myself not to desire my plateful.
then I found ,quite suddenly,that I actually wanted to do nice family suppers,purely because I wanted themto havea nice meal.Weird but jusrt as well.not sure how long H would have coped with crap food.
Anyway I have made it a rule that I sit & eat with them.either shake,soup,or mousse.H ,again wouldn't tolerate my absence, as there is a lot of policing to do at meal times.
But the main reason is to try & practise eating small portions slowly with the family. It was hard to start with ,but now I often find they've finished before me.
Easing too fas was a big problem of mine.

Sorry didn't mean to do such a long post.
the point Iwas trying to make is that different systems work for different people & I'm sure you'll find a routine that suits you & your circs in a few days.
once you've got a rhythm that works the diet will get another notch easier.

day 5

evening diary
been so buisy today only just got chance to come on here
had new windows fitted today so couldn`t get on pc

right still doing well
still no food has past my lips:D
see my cdc on wednesday for my 1st weigh in
i feel thinner but is that just in my head or have i really lost

right off to watch eastenders

catch you later

kaz xxx

day 6

hello diary
got real smelly breathe today
been brushing my tongue and gargling but still pongs
not only am i fat i smell aswell now :sigh:

not had my shake yet , only got choccie ones left
i see my cdc tomorrow for my 1st weigh in woohooo
my kidds are taking bets as to how much i have lost

jamie says 10lb
antony says 5lb
dean says 7lb
karl says 6lb
hubby says 9lb
and gemma says 25 (shes only 2 :giggle:)

bottom burps have now stopped
fart.gif

and i`m liking black coffee day by day
104796765223111.gif

going to town today might buy myself something even if its only a puzzle book to keep my mind occupied

right best get dressed and make my 1st shake while gemma eats her marmite and toast :drool:

bye for now
BeartHearts38.gif

evening diary
been to town today
bought a arrow word puzzle book and 3 mags
and a pack of ketostix
something to read while i`m peeing :rotflmao:

i am chuffed yet again with myself
took my daughter to mcdonalds
she had a kids happy meal and i sat with a black coffee
she left a nugget so put it straight in the bin so`s not to be tempted
while sitting sipping my coffee i looked at everyone eating and yet not once did i think yum all i had in my head was i want to be slim:D

got home then had to cook everyones tea
i love the smells i really do take them in but i still haven`t picked
this may all change as i go on but for now all temptation is buried deep in the back of my head

hubby is well chuffed with me, he`s been telling the girls at work how well i`m doing, bless him

well tonight i`m having a banana shake

big weigh in tomorrow night i hope to god i have lost something cos instantly i dont lose i lose faith

it`s my auntie flow week so i spose i have to take that into consideration

oh well we`ll see

been reading through the threads again
there are some marvelous people on here

right of to wash up
kaz xxxx

good luck with your weigh in tomorrow you cant possibly have not lost anything you're doing really well by the look of it

Hi Kaz

Glad you're doing so well:D Can I add a guess to the weigh in too? I'm going to predict 11lbs:eek: :eek: :eek: If I'm right you owe me a black coffee!!!!!

4 kids...snap...me too.

It's lovely that hubby is so supportive, I think it's very important, I'm also lucky in that respect, mine calls me the incredible shrinking woman. He also keeps telling me I've turned into a feeder, as I tend to keep cooking even more than ever. Not sure why I do this, Maybe so I still have some sort of association with food:confused: I've been trying out all kinds of new recipes, which smell gorgeous, cant wait till I can sample them myself.

Good luck tomorrow, I'll be tuning in to see how you've done.

Tracey
x

evening diary
been to town today
bought a arrow word puzzle book and 3 mags
and a pack of ketostix
something to read while i`m peeing :rotflmao:

Lovely image.Just dont get confused about which hand is holding which item.

i am chuffed yet again with myself
took my daughter to mcdonalds
she had a kids happy meal and i sat with a black coffee
she left a nugget so put it straight in the bin so`s not to be tempted
while sitting sipping my coffee i looked at everyone eating and yet not once did i think yum all i had in my head was i want to be slim:D

Aha! :queen:

got home then had to cook everyones tea
i love the smells i really do take them in but i still haven`t picked
this may all change as i go on but for now all temptation is buried deep in the back of my head

Doesn't sound like it with your head in it's current state.

hubby is well chuffed with me, he`s been telling the girls at work how well i`m doing, bless him

well tonight i`m having a banana shake

big weigh in tomorrow night i hope to god i have lost something cos instantly i dont lose i lose faith

I'll take the opportunity of adding my vote = 10lbs

it`s my auntie flow week so i spose i have to take that into consideration
Just love the expression. Not heard that before.

Ps ..just realised that you have 5 children wow. I have trouble keeping tabs on 3.
good luck with your weigh in tomorrow you cant possibly have not lost anything you're doing really well by the look of it

Exactly Kati!
Hi Kaz

Glad you're doing so well:D Can I add a guess to the weigh in too? I'm going to predict 11lbs:eek: :eek: :eek: If I'm right you owe me a black coffee!!!!!

4 kids...snap...me too.
Ha HA-Tracey's got her ketosis head on.Count again!!!

But my confession is that I didn't realise you had 4.What 's wrong with me?

It's lovely that hubby is so supportive, I think it's very important, I'm also lucky in that respect, mine calls me the incredible shrinking woman. He also keeps telling me I've turned into a feeder, as I tend to keep cooking even more than ever. Not sure why I do this, Maybe so I still have some sort of association with food:confused: I've been trying out all kinds of new recipes, which smell gorgeous, cant wait till I can sample them myself.

Oh B****r B****r B****r,read this,thought 'me too..loving cooking for the team....funny that'

Then remembered I put 2 different chicken casseroles in the oven last night while doing kids supper.....&.....forgot to take them out.Just back in bed now & 2 pots of black sitting steaming in the sink.MORE B****R.

They call this dish '24 hour chicken' & strangely,refuse to eat it.
Problem= aga produces no cooking smells & you can't see through the door
Good luck tomorrow, I'll be tuning in to see how you've done.

Tracey
x

So will I.:)

:rotflmao: ladies i love your messages

minilady your on if i lose 11lb i owe ya a coffee:D . oh and i have 5 kids
4 boys aged 16,13,11,and 9
and a daughter aged 2
plus 2 step kids but there in there 20`s so not really children now

jane if i lose 10lb i owe you a coffee :D

right

day 7

wooohoooo i have done whole week of ss with no cheating at all:superwoman:

get weighed 6.30 tonight
them scales better move downwards or i`ll cry
i`m really excited :silly:

had a panic this morning virgin had cut us off:eek: had no internet:eek: 1st thoughts were OMG how can i carry on without minimins
stupid virgin, cos we changed banks and payment had come from somewhere else the system didn`t recognise it :banghead:
so i had paid but there sytem didn`t see my payment :whoopass: stupid virgin
still back on line now :D

just ahd my shake and now sipping water
checked my ketones and still pink :D
hilight of my day peeing on a stick :rotflmao:

put my size 24 jeans on today and done them up without having to lie on the bed and get the kids to pull the zip while i pushed me belly in :D
24 is big but at least i aint squeezing in it no more :D

back later tonight with my loss
kaz xxxxx

right so far you have predicted

minilady 11lb
jane 10lb
sonkie 14lb

anymore ?

Hey Kaz

Glad it is all going so well in your first week, well done on sticking to it... it gets easier from next week onwards and soon it becomes a habit.

I lost 10lbs in my first week, so I predict that you will lose 14lbs if you have been 100% good. Well done on getting into your jeans without having to lie down... you realise in 1-2 weeks that you will need a smaller size!!

Looking forward to the update after your first weight, keep it up you're doing brilliantly :D

Back