kaz`s diary

I'm mightily impressed that you resisted the bacon ... not sure if I could have been that strong under the circumstances.

Having said that, I usually tend to pig out on 'effortless' stuff ... if it involves cooking then I'd probably not bother.

Enjoy your sticky fun with the kids. :)

mmmm bacon!!! LOL just kidding. You are doing so well that bacon sandwich wouldnt havetasted good anyway - it would have been filled with guilt!!

Keep up the good work - i need your diary to remind me that losing weight an not being grumpy is possible as you're so positive and upbeat even in the face of temptation!!!!

HI, I'm completely new to minimins and have only just made an appointment with my local CDC. I have a good amount to shift and have been getting so down about it. I started hearing stories of people losing loads of weight on LL but was put off by the cost so thought I'd go with CD instead. I was amazed by the before and after photos on here (I will be on there soon)!....I hope. I have literally tried every other diet out there, I am treating this as my last chance, the thought of failing panics me. Anyway well done to all who succeeded and goodluck to all who are on the diet at the mo...will be joining you soon xxx

Hiya lhardy. and congrats on making that first step and making an appointment! woot! and just like all those in the before and after pics, if you stick to it, theres no reason for you to have your pics there soon too!

i had hubby take before pics...and i cant wait to see a difference so i can post them.
if you start a diary of your own here on the cambridge diet thread, let us know and we'll all offer as much support as you need!

good luck! ciao 4 now!
Candice

mmmm bacon!!! LOL just kidding. You are doing so well that bacon sandwich wouldnt havetasted good anyway - it would have been filled with guilt!!

Keep up the good work - i need your diary to remind me that losing weight an not being grumpy is possible as you're so positive and upbeat even in the face of temptation!!!!
Boofaloo's right.you have a lovely sense of humour. Possibly use it against yourself a bit too much, but you always raise a smile in me.
HI, I'm completely new to minimins and have only just made an appointment with my local CDC. I have a good amount to shift and have been getting so down about it. I started hearing stories of people losing loads of weight on LL but was put off by the cost so thought I'd go with CD instead. I was amazed by the before and after photos on here (I will be on there soon)!....I hope. I have literally tried every other diet out there, I am treating this as my last chance, the thought of failing panics me. Anyway well done to all who succeeded and goodluck to all who are on the diet at the mo...will be joining you soon xxx
Hello lhardy, do CD by the book & you can't fail.
If it worked for me then t can work for anyone.
As a last resort, move to the midlands. There are far too few s10's on our streets so you'd feel you've lost weight as soon as you get here.

week 15
day 3

afternoon all
had a nice phone call off virgin
they are letting me keep internet till the 8th so i can post :clap: hopefully can catch up with all the debts by then :D

i`m struggling a bit today
the little voices are doing there best to convince me i`m hungry but so far i have beat them back :character00115:

doing my best to keep buisy thats why i`m on here yet another buisy task rather than eat :character00148:

i have manged to cook them all a bacon sarnie without nibbling a bit, even though it`s all i have fancied the last 3 days :drool:

my main problem is stresses at the mo and how easily i could turn to food right now just for 5 mins comfort :party0051:

i know in the long run i will not feel better for eating in fact i would be devestated then eat all the more for cheating:doh:

little voices can sod off cos this is one mumma who aint gonna listen :character00115::character00115::character00115::character00115:

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:
there we go a bit of cheerleading for support, i will not eat i will not eat ............

lovely and sunny here, been to morrisons for some bread and milk, saw a 8 pack of cakes on special though shall i for hubby and the kids
decided not to as i might be tempted so they all got small treat, the usual saturday night thing in this house and my treat was a mag :D

i`m still to try the veg soup i`m such a woosey :giggle:

mean it this time i`m going to have it for tea and will update tomorrow what i thought of it

had a trying clothes on hour
my wardobe has so many different sizes in
odd really cos i have a size 18 jeans i can squeeze into yet i have an evans size 20 3/4 length summer jean which i still can`t get in

my skin is still glowing, my hair is still lush and when i get my crumbly moments when i think i will nibble i look in the mirror and think look what i have done so far :D

:sign0168: sorry but i love this smiley had to add it into my post. sums up what i think of you all for the support you show me and keeping me on the straight and narrow

been trying to potty/toilet train my daughter she will 3 in august and still cant get to grips with when she needs the loo
all the boys were clean just after 2 yrs of age so she has me racking my brains as to how to get the message through

saying that she is very quick at other things so i spose i cant have it all happen at once. she is vert artistic and her computer skills and knowledge of colours and letters are very good :D

i`m proud of all my kids we always receive excellnet reports from school and they all get A`s and B`s for effort, there not top of the class but they give it their all and come out shining :D

for those who dont know i have the following
jamie 16 due to start college sept studying electrical instulation :D

antony 14 he`s a little stud muffin everyone says how he can get any girl with his big brown eyes :D

karl almost 12 due to start high school sept he has charm he will get on well in life he`s so funny and can make anyone laugh :D

dean will be 10 aug 14th he is a little star he has trouble in some aspect of learning, he cant always grasp what he is meant to do but everyone loves him for his innocent wasy and how he tries his damdest to keep up with everyone
again he has the big brown eyes and the cutest smile :D

then my little princess gemma she`ll be 3 aug 28th
what can i say she is adorable and my little miracle

so there you have my children and one very proud mummy :D

right i think i`ve written enough now to keep me buisy and out of the fridge
off for a quick loo trip, i need a tinkle that niagra would be proud off :rotflmao:
be back on to look in all your diaries :D

kaz :superwoman:

me again :giggle:
i`m still on here
i`ve posted in lots of diaries and now on my 3rd pint of water not counting the 2 this morning
voices have gone and i`m now fighting fit and buzzing again
funny how an hour or so on min`s can change your mood:D

it`s what i always say when the voices chat away stay buisy and they will go thus no nibbling and feeling happier for not caving in:D

one last thing this is day 101 for me on ss
LOVE252520my252520Computer.gif

kaz:D

Last edited:
Hey hope you can catch up with your bills. I must say though you are not the only one struggling to live at the moment. Myself and well everyone I know has money hassles, its just so hard to live comfortably these days unless you run yourself ragged doing it.

You are right , in saying that when you feel you want to eat something you shouldnt to come here , just been reading how far you've come its great , i was ment to start cd april 12th but i've failed too many times but i have kept off the weight i lost but thats as far as i've got , anyway i'm going away for few days , and when i get back i'm going to try sort it out . good luck your on a winning roll!

I mean you should come here ops

well i`ve done it i tried the veg soup
just about tolerable
for every mouthul of soup i had a mouthful of water aswell
and i couldn`t finish it all
but hey i tried and if push come to shove i would try it again
not my thing really
i love my shakes the best

kaz :D

hey missleo enjoy your break and when you get back try another go at ss
it has already help you lose a weight so you know you can do it hun

Congratulations on 101 days of SS Kaz. You are an absolute star.

I love your sense of humour. Your posts always cheer me up. You did the right thing yesterday by coming on here to avoid the chatterbox. Just keep telling it to f*** off and you will be fine.

Sounds like you have a lovely family Kaz, although I dont know how you stay sane with 5 kids to look after. Ive got my hands full with 2.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

goood morning kaz! i bet you are just as suprised as i am to still see you here, with internet! woohoo! always good to see you around. :)

oh, and you are far more brave then i am with the soups. i know you just couldnt stomach them for a while there. and now, you can barely tolerate just the one. i really liked them the first week. by week two, i was phoning my rep begging for her to swap them out. and funny thing is, my next order has 9 :eek: spicy tomato!! ((for the record, its only for the purpose of making the savoury crackers)). its interesting to see how out tastes change so much on this diet. anyways, dont make yourself sick by forcing them down, hun! yuuuck!!

oh, and i hope you are feeling great this morning!

week 15
day 4
total 102 days

hi all
what a night i have had
hubby decided he was to hot so kept throwing the covers on me
then he decides to sleep with arms and legs wide open, bit like jesus on the cross look, wasn`t a pretty sight as he sleeps in the buff( he`ll kill me for writing this :giggle:)
i had limbs and covers being slapped in my face for a good hour
then the snoring starts
there he is laying there taken all the bed up and sounding like of a heard of wild bore
that done it i grabbed my dressing gown and down stairs i trundle on the settee
then the neighbours decide to argue at 2pm
i finally looked at the clock at 3.15am so i am what you could call shatterd.

on a good note my scales seem to have finally moved down a few ibs so looking forward to weigh in wednesday:D

was going to do the garden this weekend but it is so wet think the mower would tear the grass out rather then cut

have a choc shake for my breakfast i love them i look forward to them. sat here at the mo with a black coffee that hubby made me
think he feel sorry for me and is trying to keep me awake :giggle:

need to keep buisy again today so may have many visits on min`s today but hey if it keeps me away from the grub thats a good thing

got my scruffy clothes on today, there huge and baggy now but alright for doing the housework in, cant believe they were once tight and i struggled to do them up
off now to browse the diaries
have a good day all
kaz xxx

well here i am again
they are all eating pork chops and potatoes and veg
i am sat with my water
going for a long soak in the bath soon
bath2.gif

having a pampering session
legs shaved
eyebrows plucked
nails polished
and while i soak another pint of water and read my mag

then back down to watch corrie then a dvd and have my last shake of the day

judy you`ve been a star i would of ate the sarnie had i not text you so you saved me from cheating again thanks
BeartHearts38.gif

well another day almost over and still going well :D

off now for my bath and will chat tomorrow

v

i really liked them the first week. by week two, i was phoning my rep begging for her to swap them out.
I was exactly the same.
Even liked the cheese & broc one first off. Now feel sick just typing it.
Like you I've also gone back ON the tom soup.
Taste buds have had a weird journey too eh?
and funny thing is, my next order has 9 :eek: spicy tomato!! ((for the record, its only for the purpose of making the savoury crackers)). its interesting to see how out tastes change so much on this diet. anyways, dont make yourself sick by forcing them down, hun! yuuuck!!

oh, and i hope you are feeling great this morning!

hi all
what a night i have had
hubby decided he was to hot so kept throwing the covers on me
then he decides to sleep with arms and legs wide open, bit like jesus on the cross look, wasn`t a pretty sight as he sleeps in the buff( he`ll kill me for writing this :giggle:)
i had limbs and covers being slapped in my face for a good hour
then the snoring starts
there he is laying there taken all the bed up and sounding like of a heard of wild bore

I know it well.We are lucky to have a (well used ) spare room.
that done it i grabbed my dressing gown and down stairs i trundle on the settee
then the neighbours decide to argue at 2pm
i finally looked at the clock at 3.15am so i am what you could call shatterd.
That's the pits! poor you.May be it was your hubby's snoring that made the neighbours row?

on a good note my scales seem to have finally moved down a few ibs so looking forward to weigh in wednesday:D

hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

was going to do the garden this weekend but it is so wet think the mower would tear the grass out rather then cut

have a choc shake for my breakfast i love them i look forward to them. sat here at the mo with a black coffee that hubby made me
think he feel sorry for me and is trying to keep me awake :giggle:

Can you book a nap?

need to keep buisy again today so may have many visits on min`s today but hey if it keeps me away from the grub thats a good thing

got my scruffy clothes on today, there huge and baggy now but alright for doing the housework in, cant believe they were once tight and i struggled to do them up

OOh bet you feel all good & successful wearing them.
...but remember...soon they must be thrown out, as they will NEVER be needed again.
off now to browse the diaries
have a good day all
kaz xxx

well here i am again
they are all eating pork chops and potatoes and veg
i am sat with my water
going for a long soak in the bath soon
bath2.gif

having a pampering session
legs shaved
eyebrows plucked
nails polished
and while i soak another pint of water and read my mag
Just love the animations!

v
hope you catch up on a bit of sleep too.

week 15
day 5
total 103 days

hi all
been keeping myself buisy today with house work and playing with the kids
just had my 2nd shake, stawberry flavour :drool:
another favourite of mine
been buisy with housework
people29.gif
washing.gif
smilie_muell1.gif
Dishes4dishwasher.gif
6574.gif
001485984.gif

rain has stopped and although it`s windy it is warmish now so put the washing out to dry
hang.gif

tonight i will catch up on the ironing
doll002.gif

pretty boring day really
had another bad night, sat downstairs until 3am i just couldn`t sleep and this time it wasn`t hubbys fault he was qiute

dont know whats up with me
Dunno.gif

i`m positive about the diet and feeling o.k just tired.
MyEmoticons-com__yawn.gif

sometimes i wish gemma still went for an afternoon nap then i could join her
CouchSleeping.gif

my rings are loose now
when i`m in the shower they fall of my wet hands so will have to be careful i dont lose them, hubby said when i`ve got to goal i can get my wedding ring adjusted .

kids are playing on the xbox so they`re happy
TV10videogames.gif

i limit their time on it but as its holiday time i dont mind them on it longer than normal .

well time to move off here and go do some more work
bye for now

p.s jane these emotions were just for you as i know you like them :giggle:

week 15
day 6
total 104 days

morning all
well yesterday i gave in
no i didn`t eat i finally cut the grass :giggle:
got lots of weeding to do today and cut the front
so a day in the garden for me
the kids have a shock as i am dragging them out aswell
they can be pulling weeds while i trim hedges and such

have a real bad tummy the last couple of days
not in the middle of the tum but right at the bottom near the groin
uncomfortable and almost burny like
dont know what it is i have been to the loo so not constipated
could be muscle i spose from all the gardening yesterday

lovely day here again
sun sun sun
makes you feel so much better with a bit of sun on your face:D

have a great day all
stay strong no nibbling and think slim :D

kaz :party0011:

Hi Kaz

Been away for a little while, but on Minimins it feels like ages!!! So many posts to get through!! You little rascals have been very busy while I've been away!

Glad to see all is going well and good luck with weigh in tomorrow!

My hubby is a snorer and also a teeth grinder, I can't stand the teeth thing it sets my own teeth on edge, and actually makes me quite aggressive:eek: He gets poked or flicked in the face, and even though I know its not a nice thing to do, I can't help myself, the temptation to hurt him is too strong to ignore;)

Tracey
x

Back