kaz`s diary

awww judy
i know cd is hard but you do see better results and taking food right out of the equation does help sometimes as you dont have to think about how much you can have and what you are allowed
i said it before what ever you decide i will be here for support

hi missleo
yep my friend did notice the weight loss
she said i looked great and healthy:D

hi jane
yep mcdonalds does make my stomach churn now :jelous:
and ohhhh yes i did look forward to the electrician coming round :giggle:
the plumber wasn`t as nice i had two men here yesterday
ermmmmm think i`ll refrase that i had to visitors who needed to see my shower :rotflmao:

Hiya Kaz

Just catching up on the last few days, first of all a mega well done on resisting your nibbles the other days, that really takes some willpower and strength, especially as you had the cheese in your hand, that's usually the point of no return, so I hope you're still feeling very proud of yourself.

Lovely story about meeting your friend last night, what a fab surprise for her, i bet she was amazed by the difference in you too.

Have a lovely relaxing day today, sun's shining - doesn't that make a difference. Georgia is off to a friends today, so after I've been down to Sainsbury's I think I'll have some time in the garden relaxing.

xx

Great Kaz , its all worth it when you get people say god ant you lost weight . Just think when you are at goal and you have not seen her in a while . I remember i only used to see my grandad once a year at xmas well he was a big man i'd say 20 stone + well knocked on his door well i knew nothing of him losing weight , he opened the door , he was no more than 7 stone , hes gone now , but i was in shock . When i got to 10 stone 5 years ago people used to say god girl where you gone . All worth it

goodmornin kaz why havnt u been on ur diary its not like u? its not like u had to wait all day to get ur shake and starve is it lol
another day another llb loss oooh wouldnt that be great a llb a day!

week 16
day 5
total 110 days

ff`s just wrote all this out and gemma turned the pc off :mad:
right start again

judy i had my last shake at 11pm then felt sick all night as i felt it laying in my throat :sign0137:

yesterday we visited our friend derek
alan was fixing his
as3470tn.gif

we thought we would only be a couple of hours but we stayed there till almost 6pm
bearing in mind i had my 1st shake at 8am i was bloody starving
to make matters worse everyone kept making coffees which i politely excepted but boy did i feel rough
banging head ache, shake withdrawals, hunger, thirst, caffeine overload
i wanted to go home

we finally left derek`s at 5.30
on the way home all i could think about was the chicken breasts i had in the feezer
it wasn`t my aamw but i relly did want them
then another idea hit me
idea2.jpg

we pass KFC on the way home should i shouldn`t i
alan said let me know now i need to turn off soon
ermmmmmm yes no yes no yes no :confused:
damn damn damn i was starving :eat:
NO!!!!! i shouted and we drove on staying on track for home :D

finally arrived just after 6pm
put alans pie in the oven
made me shake and rang judy
chatted for almost an hour
told her about my KFC challenge which led to us talking about all foods we miss :cry:
better to talk about them then eat them
almost burnt alan`s pie but he was happy with it and it did smell lovely:drool:

once off the phone i went and had a shower
then got stuck into some water i had 1pint the whole day
my head was banging and i felt rough but determined
sitting there watching rush hour2 i was well chuffed with myself :clap:
if i had said yes to kfc and he`d turned in then there would have been no going back i would of ate some :whoopass:
finally had my last shake at 11 :)

yesterday i really did challenge myself i came so close to giving in
i spent most of the time at derek`s sitting there drinking coffee
445167nc39xd7ljp.gif
nothing to keep me buisy so my demons really did play havoc with my will power

today i am back focused and yet again so so determind :character00115:

derek is coming here today
alan has known him for 25years and i have known him for 7
derek and his wife ruby are gemmas godparents
sadly ruby passed away a few weeks ago of bowel cancer
still miss her and there is always a few minutes of the day when i think about her
ruby if you are reading this i miss you hun :hug99:

the sun is so shinny today
cart0020.gif

if it stays like this i am going to get gemma`s pool out and play in the garden with her
382829s28x3wt47w.gif

dont know who will have more fun me or her :giggle:
i to embaressed to put me cossie on but this time next year this will be me
248763vfhba59bh8.gif
:giggle:

must go have my shake now and get this water down me

have a great day all
kaz :D

Morning Kaz, well done on getting through yesterday and beating those demons and turning down that evil KFC - you're a superstar, such determination and strength.

Have a lovely day in the sun, isn't it just gorgeous, feels like August now :)

Take care & keep up the good work :)
xxx

morning kaz u go girl in that bikini i will be joining u lol its gorgeous here too, the kids pool needs scrubbing b4 i can attempt to fill it there is snails in it!! Im so squemish (sp) with anything that moves i will end up buying another pool first lol
Im so determined today too i think this is me back on track and i have u to thank for it ur a good mate thanx hun xxx

thanks ladies
wanted to share this with you

i just had a moment

was sitting in the living room. i have all the windows wide open
anyways was on the phone to my mum we were talking about how cute my nieces little boy is he is only 5 weeks old
next thing a tiny white fluffy feather floats through the window and lands by my feet on the floor

now i have always believed in angels i have to i have enough of them
i truly believe this was my craig saying hello
its not a normal feather its really curly and so so white

had this happen before this is about the 5th ocassion
some of you may think i`m nuts but i really do believe its his way of letting me know he`s about

i`m not sad i`m sat as proud as punch that my little man is around me even though i cant see him

sorry but just wanted to share this with you all
it`s made my day :D

angels.gif

kaz xxxx

awww kaz thats so nice, when i read the 1st line u spoke about the baby then a feather came in the 1st thing i thought was thats one of her angels, so no ur not nuts i believe it too.
I'm actually crazy about angels i collect anything to do with them and i have an angel tattoo on my shoulder.
thankyou craig for making mummys day thats so nice of you and she really deserves it, ((hugs)) to u wee man xx

aww thanks judy
only just got to see your post
alan`s has been on here all day
men hey

kaz xx

Hi Kaz , so you got on the pc hehe tell hubby you need another one hehe . Hey do you know what happened to anne ? She used to come on here about the same time as you , huh its like shes vanished . How did you go today Kaz

Oh Kaz I've gone all goosebumpy reading your post about your angel Craig, I don't think you're nuts at all, it's a beautiful story and thank you for sharing.

Have a lovely day
x

thanks ladies
wanted to share this with you

i just had a moment

anyways was on the phone to my mum we were talking about how cute my nieces little boy is he is only 5 weeks old
next thing a tiny white fluffy feather floats through the window and lands by my feet on the floor

its not a normal feather its really curly and so so white

had this happen before this is about the 5th ocassion
some of you may think i`m nuts but i really do believe its his way of letting me know he`s about

i`m not sad i`m sat as proud as punch that my little man is around me even though i cant see him

sorry but just wanted to share this with you all
it`s made my day :D

angels.gif

kaz xxxx

thank you for sharing that bit with us. i've always been on the fence about what i feel on the subject. but i do often think a huge part of me would LUV to hear from my sister, Adlai. ((she was nearly 9 years old when she was killed in 1998...)) perhaps i've had plenty of my own "feathers" pass me by and i just hadnt noticed...

again, thanks for sharing. ;)

week 16
day 5
total 110 days

signs139.gif
i said yesterday was day 5 but it`s today :giggle:

anyways
today my boys are due back home
465371w2oz30j3sj.gif
497884run9agrziw.gif

so so missed them
loads of hugs to give out and then their washing to do :rolleyes: :giggle:

today as the sun is still gloriously shining i will spend some more time in the garden
i have heaps of ironing to do but seriously cant be botherd its to hot :p
hope you all have a good day
off now to make hubby a bacon sandwich then start my water intake for the day

kaz xxxx

awww judy
i know cd is hard but you do see better results and taking food right out of the equation does help sometimes as you dont have to think about how much you can have and what you are allowed
i said it before what ever you decide i will be here for support
You've just summed up my favourite diet beautifully!
hi jane
yep mcdonalds does make my stomach churn now :jelous:
Good! This means the medicine is working.
I Can't believe I actually found the smell attractive inthe past
the plumber wasn`t as nice i had two men here yesterday
ermmmmm think i`ll refrase that i had to visitors who needed to see my shower :rotflmao:
No need to re-phrase my dear,we ALL know what you meant;)
the kids pool needs scrubbing b4 i can attempt to fill it there is snails in it!! Im so squemish (sp) with anything that moves i will end up buying another pool first lol
Hey Judy, you'e lucky to be forewarned the there are snails in your pool.
Last W/E I put all the bits for one of my CD clients ina plastic bag. when she got home & opened it there was a large slug smiling up at her.:eek:
I told her slugs were low-fat low-carb High-protein & therefore part of her Add a Meal rations.

angels.gif

kaz xxxx
course it was craig!
I've had times when I've felt the presence of my dead daughter Jenny.
There's no doubt, in my mind, they are watching over us.
i have heaps of ironing to do but seriously cant be botherd its to hot :p

kaz xxxx
The best way to iron clothes is to apply them to a body & wear them for a day.
If at the end of that they aren't all smooth sleek then tough!,
'cos they are ready for the wash & you can repeat the ironing-on-the-person again when they are clean.

Re KFC: you do set your self some challenges doen't you!
keep it up.

ps when do you go off line? Or have you negotiated to stay?

good morning kaz!
how are you doing today?
((if you dont reply, i'll know it cos of
the internet being down...))
and we all look forward to having you back
and/or hearing your progress from the others!

take care of yourself today and enjoy having your boys back!
ciao!!!

Hi Kaz
Just popping in to see how things are going. Following your diary with interest - you write so beautifully.

I agree about the white feathers - but only in situations where you wouldn't normally expect to see one.
I saw loads the other day ... either it was a mass of reminders from everyone I ever knew who's died or the fact I was by the boating lake where there are a flock of swans ;)

Have a good day xx

:hug99:hi all very quick visit
think internet is off tomorrow but we`ll see
if so i`ll get results to you somehow
getting weighed at 9.30 tomorrow instead of 6pm

keep up the good work while i`m gone
i`ll be back hopefully soon

kaz xxxxx

Kaz , you've built up alot of fans dont be to long away as when you click back to this site your computer won't be able to handle the messages coming in lol . Can't wait to hear how much you've lost . You have come a long way from April .

Back