kaz`s diary

awww judy i had tears reading that :thankyou:

yesterday i had the day from hell
diet wise i was good but everything else that could have gone wrong did
text judy a few times and together we got through it :D
woke up today with another feel of determination:D
i will do this i am never going back to my mass 20stone

i am looking forward to a much healthier summer and for the 1st time in years going swimming with my kids and not crying in the changing rooms with fear of how many people will take the micky out of my size

today i`m off to the laundrette with about 7 loads of washing :mad:
should have gone yesterday but step son had promised us he was bringign a machine up that we could use
well machine arrived with no knobs on so couldn`t use it

been years since i went to a laundrette i wonder if they`ll be any nick kamen look alikes stripping down to there boxers :giggle:
if there is sod the washing machine i`ll be at laundrette every week :gimi: :D

well have a good day every one and thanks for your support
xxx

Made me laugh there Kaz about the advert years ago , hey they don't show that add now ... I guess its banned along with the food adds lol
I really don't know what this worlds coming to , or this country i think more .
Thats great you are postive about getting to where you need to be , thats how i feel about this Diet ...
Yes swimming ... i've not been in years myself ... trying to find a work out for tummy tone ups ... really need to do them . OK have a great sunday lets keep going

hi all
well another good day
no cheating and stayed positive
have to say i have had some real dizzy spells today but i think thts my owm fault as i drank only 3 pints of water yesterday
today i have drank 4 so far and can mange another 2 before bedtime
hope that stops the dizziness

been payed some nice compliments today so made me feel good about myself. as much as i`m still big i can get a compliment now and then lol

i really am looking forward to doing this diet and seeing them pounds drop off
i get weighed tomorrow woohooo

reminds me must sort my ticker out i have completely messed that up
think it was to much wine over xmas mad eme lose my ability to count lol
well you all keep at it and together we will be slim :D

xx

morning all
quick visit today got heaps to do
yesterday weigh in went well
lost 7lbs :party0011:
still very focused
it is hard doing ss but as long as you keep the picture of a slimmer you then anyone can do it
just will power and a few tears along the way
if your mind isn`t ready you wont succeed you have to be focused
had some more comments yesterday from men aswell woohoo
think they were more looking at my chest rather than my face lol

one thing i can say i dont think i`ll ever lose me boobs lol

my sides are really sore today i think the rash is now out in force but i`m hoping it`ll go real soon
starting lactose free shakes now see if it makes a difference

and one last thing beforre i go
my friend judy is really struggling to get back on ss so who ever reads my diary today can ya just post in here a little something to spur her on
i know she can do it
COME ON JUDY GO FOR IT GIRL SHOW EM ALL THAT YOU CAN STICK TO THIS AND THEN WE`LL GO OUT ON THE RAZZLE :party0023:

kaz xx

Way to go Kaz 7lb down ! Well done .
Judy , come on, jump on board and take a trip to slimfever land... :) see how easy that was to say that lol Ok Judy how much do you want this .. more than choc heaven :)

awwww kaz got tears in my eyes now thankyou so much ur such a good friend i love ya, and girls thankyou also, kaz is right im struggling big time, i really need and want this! 4pm comes and thats my struggle time where i end up goin off the rails but not today this is it for me. look out liverpool me and kaz are comin!!!

really in hurry but wanted to say
I FEEL BLOODY FANTASTIC WOOHOO

kaz :D

zap024.jpg

me april 2007

P1010169.jpg

me today jan 2008

lost another 3lb this week
woohoo
kaz xxx

aww judy thanks
well you have listen to me cry enough times down the phone to know how i feel about myself
still cant see what the others do
still think i`m ugly still think i`m enormous
real funny how the scales tell you one thing and the brain tells you another

you are a real pal love ya back xx

Good Morning Kaz
Hey you are looking good girl , how are you feeling ? Well done to you Judy too , how are you both getting on ? All we can do is keep going :)

Hi Kaz,

Have read your diary, it's very inspiring, and your style of writing had me hooked.

Hope everything is going ok :)

hello all
sorry been so buisy with stuff i really am neglecting my diary
hope you are all well
well here is manic as ever half term last week so not much time for me
still losng at a steady rate
never been a fast loser and i have even gained a couple of times but its coming off and over half way now
saw consultant a few weeks back and have just had some scans on ueterine area and now waiitng for results as to what they want to do with me
need to go to physio to see if that helps but not had appt yet
see the consultant in june for final verdict so still a few weeks to lose more weight
he was well pleased with my progress so far and wished all his patients had my willpower
left the room with a very big glowy head that day felt real proud lol

as the weight is coming off i am begining to worry a little about the skin looking a bit yuk now
loose and hangy
o.k in clothes but as i strip it all unfolds (god that sounds gross) lol
still cant expect to lose half my body weight without a few battle scars as reminders
just hope i get help at the end of my journey, if not i`ll be out with my begging bowl to go private lol

having alovley black coffee now and thinking about summer and how i will be able to wear shorts for the 1st time on about 10yrs, going to love it and swimming with the kids and wearing t-shirts that dont hang down to my knees to cover my backside
cant wait well on the road to slimdom woohoooo
going to see what you all been up to now and hopefully write in my poor neglected diary again soon

kaz xxxxxx

Morning Kaz,

he was well pleased with my progress so far and wished all his patients had my willpower
left the room with a very big glowy head that day felt real proud lol

You should feel very proud of yourself for you are doing fantastic and look brilliant.

Well done!!!

Love Mini xxx

Back