kaz`s diary

hello mrs kaz!
i hope all went alright, sitting in the dentist chair! i am the odd one out in most crowds...i dont mind going to the dentist ever! in fact, i often look forward to going. oh wow i just re-read that and it almost sounds sadistic. ok ok ok so i have to admit, there is good reason why im not bothered with dental visits: i have been spent countless amounts of time in hundreds of dentists chairs over my lifetime so far. the females on my mom's side have an issue with very soft teeth, very little hard enamel. sooooo, this has meant a plethora (my posh word for the day LOL) of dental work, surgeries, the works!

that reminds me, i think im due for a check up...

ok on to other business, what WW type diet are you doing from home? im coming off CD very soon, despite having 20ish lbs left & i know that i wont be able to continue eating without some sort of plan in place. i am an eater, thru and thru. and without restraints or something to follow, i ..well, im afraid for now.

please let me know what youre doing. ;)
also, im pleased you are doing well maintaining hun! i think thats the hardest part...

well hello my lovelys
how are you all

have been browsing on here but not posted in ages

well i`ve maintained nicely the last few weeks
no weight loss as such but no gains either
still got health issues and gynae now say i will need an op
he wants me to get to at least 12ish stones before he will do the op so today i rang my cd councillor and i officially start back jan 8th :D

didn`t want to do it so close to xmas
excuses i know but i want to enjoy my xmas and start a fresh in jan
funny really but i`m looking forward to it all

consultant is seeing me around april time so hopefully a good weight loss by then.

hope you are all well and well done to those who are losing

will catch up with you all soon
kaz xxxxxxxxx

aww thanks sam
i`m feeling positive now so hopefully these feelings will rermain and i will ease into the soul source as if i never left it
or it will be hell and i`ll be on her every 5mins calling for help lol
either way i will end this journey slimmer and healthier

i`m really looking forward to xmas i`m like a kid i love seeing all my childrens faces when they open the pressies
we got our tree up already :happy036:

well just a hort visist as i need to go take gemam to playschool
kaz xxx

Hi Kaz
Nice to hear you are ready to shake em down in Jan , might spur us all on . I need to sort myself out big time arrrrrrrrrrrr lol
What time are your lot up on xmas day , here i think last year we was up before the kids lol

Hi lovely

Sorry to hear about the health probs... :( April eh? Brum meet is then... (hint hint)... good to hear you getting revved up to carry on the good works again in the new year ... will be with you all the way (albeit in a lurking kinda way at times....) xx

hi jen
thanks for the posting made me smile :D
i will try my best to get to the brum meet :party0048:

its so cold here today :gen125:
right last night i had what i could only call a sin food
i ate 3 mince pies and some crisps and lots of sarnies
we had a little get together with hubbys flying pals an drink and food were all around for consumption and i consumpt :giggle:

although i am not on cd at the mo i still woke feeling guilty and a bit ashamed that i could eat o much just for the sake of it

so today i am being good :innocent0002:

dont really want to pig out yet i said i would save myself for xmas day and i will try hard to stick to that
after then its sensible eating until the 8th when i rejoin the soul sourcing clan :party0011:
i do expect to put on some weight for xmas but i dont want to gain loads just for a few days of merryment

i`m really happy today i ha dordered my 10yr olds xmas pressie from argos and they gave 35 day delievery time i was so gutted and told him his pressie will be late
today they rang me they are delivering it on friday 21st :party0011:
yeeahhhhhhhhh it will be here for xmas i can wrap it and see his little face xmas morning
so pleased:D:D

i really wish you all a great xmas and see you in the new year
love to you all

120281729.gif

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wishing you a really good christmas to Karen , good to see you are coming back fighting fit for SS and i'd like to say i'll be joining you but lets see how my mind is after xmas who knows .... would love to be in the frame of mind again to lose 3 stone 8 pounds . You've done so well !!!

hi ya mrs j
you look great in your avatar pic

i`m sure you`ll get your brain in gear for the remainder of your weight
although saying that you look slim enough to me

i still have probably 6 stones to go if not more after xmas
lack of pennies and then a few health issues i couldn`t carry on with cd but in the new year i am determined to afford it

its the only diet that works for me
its hard but great at the same time
and my health needs sorting big time so losing the weight has to be my number 1 priority

i really believe i can do this and i will succeed :D

slimville here i come :party0011:

Hi Kaz

The main thing hun is that you have a plan! Have a wonderful Christmas, don't overdo it, and back to SSing with the vengeance in the new year. Hope you can make the Birmingham meet xxxx

Thanks Karen .... I'm sure you are gonna spur alot of people on , on here in Jan and me for one , I liked your wording there its hard but great at the same time ... how right you are . Trying to not go wild over xmas is the key ... just glue the lid down on the sweets they have made them 2 of 9 pounds that don't help lol Ok lets get postive for 08 wooooooooooo :)

Happy New Years Kaz!

((i hope you and the family are doing very very well and that you had a gorgeous xmas/new years celebrations!))

xxoxo candice.

thanks dis
well what can i say day 2 and feeling crap so i know ketosis is not far away :D
so up beat today i know i can do this and i will
short thread today as there all eating and i want to look at everyones pics to keep me motivated
kaz xxx

Good luck Kaz , how's it going for you , you started same day as me 2nd Jan , i know its so hard doing dinner for the family , i did them all fishfingers and chips crist that was painful , but i said whats best being slim or eating so i knew i had to go with slim , as i don't want a life time of dieting thats been that way for almost 5 years . not easy is it girl . Anyway keep them post coming

morning all
hi ya msjmc yep cooking is a bugger when you cant eat but my mojo overcomes my need to pick
lets hope the mojo stays
well chatted with judy this morning she is really wanting to start back on the cd aswell
we both know it works and we are looking forward to spurring each other on
feeling pretty shitty today bad head and so on but i say bring it on give me hell cos i know ketosis is on its way lol
forgot just how nice the shakes taste and after all the crap i`ve eaten over xmas it is making a nice change
so another good day here as i feel very strong
kaz

Funny you saying about the CD shakes , cos i did crave them over the xmas , really don't know why as i have been off CD for a bit . MoJo , keep up the good work who ever you are lol Yes Judy , wa her nick kitkat ? i think was that Judy . You made me laugh there , give me hell lol .
I started 2nd , had a bad head that night and all night next day by 9am it was gone , strange how different it effects people . , Yes Kaz ... I just want the months to pass very fast now ... yes wishing my life away hehe . How's it going Kaz , well tonight i did them lot prawn rolls , just looking at the bread was giving me another Tease .

Good luck Kaz, your doing really well. Hopefully won't be too long before your in Ketosis :D

morning all
well i let the side down the other night i nibbled on some chicken and 2 quality street :whoopass:

felt so fed up with myself afterwards but onwards and upwards
today feeling good again so hopefully not much damage done
i see my cd tuesday for my official start and weigh in with her
this week i feel it has just been testing the waters but i know once i`m back seeing julie i will stick to it

just before xmas my dishwasher died
although gutted it is something i can do without although i do miss it
last night the washingmachine packed in
bugger bugger :banghead::mad::(:sigh::cry:this i cant do without
were a family of 7 so my machine is on everyday
need to go look for a cheap machine now i could cry

wsa expecting this year to be a good one and so far 2 things have broken down so there is bound to be a 3rd one
ho hum these things are sent to test us lol
have a good day all
kaz xx

Back