kaz`s diary

week 6
day 4

had a buisyish weekend housework mainly
well pleased with myself, sunday i conquered my ironing, i hate the job but was getting short of stuff to wear, it took me 2 hours but i did it its all done and put away :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:
i must keep on top of it in future my own fault for letting it pile up.

feeling so confident lately, i`m happily drinking my shakes and water. cooking is a pleasure and i dont fancy any of it :D

all i keep thinking is the looks on peoples faces when i have lost the weight, haven`t felt this happy in years about my body, even though i`m still the size of a buffalo i do feel good
clothes are getting to big, hair looks lush and shiny, face is still slightly spotty but improving and i have confidence now:D

i know i will probably still get my down days but for now i love cd and want to shout from the roof tops
""IF I CAN DO IT ANYONE CAN""!!!!!

weighed mysel on my scales today and they show about another 3lb loss so hopefully by wednesday they`ll show the same if not more on cds scales:D
fingers crossed this week will be the 2 stone marker :innocent0001:

going to bebuisy here with all the kids home so might not be on much but i am about just buisy

kaz xxxxxxxx:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well done Kaz, I just love your attitude.

I'm really hoping that you do do the 2st at W/I...but just incase you don't quite make it PLEASE remember how far you've come & not get upset.Any way if not this week then next week for definate.

love reading up beat posts from peolpe who are enjoying the changes thay are making!!

week 6
day 7

weigh in tonight :innocent0001: please please please let me of cracked the 2 stone marker

i`m shatterd this week
all kids are here so been buisy keeping them happy and tidying every hour
no matter how much i drum into to them they still insist on using clean cup for each drink
why they cant rinse it out and use it again i dont know
same if they make a sandwich all contents of the fridge are left on the side
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

weather has been naff so not been out much
skin looking betterish just afew pimples here and there
maybe i`m slowly getting that fabulous glow
this will sound strange but i feel like my eyes are wider/bigger
i seem to be bale to see more
hubby said my cheeks are going i know longer have that piggy screrwed up look
i can finally see some bone in my face :D

just read sally`s 5 stone loss thread
what a star she is
she needed to lose as much as me 140lb and she done 74lb now
definetly inspired me to carry on
i`ve been naughty i still haven`t done my add a meal week
think once i weigh in tonight i might do it this next 7 days as it will be week 7 for me
have bought some chicken and veggies ready am feeling hungryish this week so maybe i`m ready to do aam

hoping aswell it gives the old metabolism a kick up the butt

not got much news this week so lets hope i come home tonight smiling i`ll be back around 7 pm

watch this space :D

Come on Kaz, what's the score?
Little celebration or big celebration?

week 7
day 1

hi jane
little celebration
lost 4lb which is brill but still a pound of 2 stone
still good though
decided to do amm this week as i`m starting to feel mega tired and maybe it will give me a little boost

cant say i wasn`t a tad dissapointed at weigh in but then i thought hell it`s still 4lb
so happy bunny today :D

kaz :D:D:D:D:D

I know I know,but we've got to be realistic about it.

4lbs in 7days is still over 1/2 lb a day (.57 to be precise)
try doing that on WW! (except for Starlight, but she's a super hero & in her own words 'quite large')

we are not tall & there's no doubt it makes a difference.On the other hand you lose 1/2stone at 5ft & it'll make more difference than say young Nat losing 1/2stone at 6'2".

Keep it up. 2 st makes 2 1/2 pretty quickly in this game. I mean I've done 5. this isn't meant to be a gloat..more a statement of disbelief, where did it go ,how did it happen & why wasn't I around to watch etc!

jane you are so right
i think i have done fab i sometimes set to bigger goal for myself
yes 2 stone would have been great but 27lb is still bloody marvelous :D

between you and fff you both keep me motivated you are both such stars

its true what ya say we plod along then all of a sudden i think god 2 stone when did that drop off

you have done so well jane. 5 stone is amazing and before i know it i`ll be there aswel
i just need to relax a bit and not worry at every weigh in

these were my measurements before ss started
as you can see i had no waist it was the same as my hips

bust 55.5" :cry: now 53.5" :D
waist 61" :cry: now 50" :eek::D:D (i got a waist:party0011:)
hips 61" :cry: now 54" :D
arms 17" :cry: now 16" :D
thighs 30" :cry: now 29" :D
neck 18" :cry: now 17" :D

looking at these i think :wow:
never would have though i`d get this far in 6 weeks
yes i`m still of hippo proportions but soon to be dropping to a pot belly pig and then a very svelt jessica rabbit
:giggle:

up and up with the confidence
dowm and down with the lbs

kaz :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

week 7
day3

wow how time flys
kids have been angels this week, especially as its rained most of half term and all plans we had went down the drain with the rain drops

well thursday i started add a meal week
its nice munching but i still feel come weigh in i would have gained some.
chicken breast steamed with runner beans and brocccoli
some days i change and have lettuce and cucumber

before cd i still ate chicken but 9 out of 10 times i`d of had chips with it
cd has definetly changed my taste buds
i never crave chocolate any more and crisps are definetly down my list of faves now
i still crave marmite on toast but hey i will have some when i`m on 790 plan maybe

saturday nights are always treat nights in this house
it`s dr who and a pack of sweets for everyone, i dont even miss this anymore
i still watch dr who but sit with my water while they tuck into there aero bubbles.

well hubby has said as its so sunny here today would i like to go to the pub
yes yes yes so of out now for some iced water and a sit in the pub garden

have a great weekend all

kaz :D

hello kaz. Agree about the weather ..couldn't have been worse for the poor little tikes.

We do similar for dr Who too. they have permission to bring dining table into sitting room & we all watch it while having supper. I sit with water & a mousse while they stuff hot & wholesome. It makes it a really nice shared family experience doesn't it.

If you've done AAM properly you WILL have lost. part of you knows this,it's the pesimistic side that's saying you haven't lost.

ps (typed extra quietly) are runner beans actually on the OK list? I'm sure you had just a few & they were lovely & juicy etc,but got a feeling they 've got too much carb for AAM.
Having said that I hope they're ok for 790 as it'll be high bean season by then & I don't want to miss out completely.

jusu imagine.A whole summer in the midlands with no runner beans...it's like brighton wothout the pavillion!

week 7
day 5

:giggle: morning jane

do you know what i didn`t even think about runner beans on the no no list i just saw green and thought that`ll do
still ate at the most maybe 1table spoon x 3 days

oh well we`ll see when weigh in looms
even if i stay the same i`ll be o.k just dont want to gain

kids are back to school today, i must be nuts i know but i do like them home as everything is a slower pace
no packed lunches to make, no yelling at antony to get up for the 6th time and no getting wet on school runs

gemma loves her brothers home i must be boring as she gets the hump when they go back
yes i have a 2yr old with attitude :giggle:

staying in today nothing planned, spose i could do some ironing before it mounts up again

gemma was bought a fairy dress of the staff at the pub
here`s the little princess all dressed up
gemma043.jpg

what you dont see is the pair of bright pink wellies on here feet :rotflmao:

well best go make my 1st shake of the day
have a fun day

week 7
day 6

yesterday i seemed to really struggle
wanted to eat all sorts, doing aam has made my brain think food again
was really in the zone and now i`m back out again:sigh:

i came so close to eating what i shouldn`t yesterday
i have never made so many phone calls to friends, i did everything to keep buisy
it worked i didn`ts coff the bread and chicken nuggets that i fancied, and when gemma left her lasagne it scraped it straight in the bin but boy did i want to eat it

feeling positive today but it`s early so hope i can keep this up. i`m going into to town so that`ll keep me buisy
need to get antonys birthday pressies he`ll be 14 on thursday

its lovely and sunny here so if that doesn`t lift my dull mood i dont know what will

i know its just a glitch and i didn`t cheat but want to feel on a high again. think it will take a couple of days to shift my mood but i`ll get there

need to look at the pics on here again that`ll make me boot my wobbly arse back into the zone :D

enough of me waffling now need to make me shake

have a good day all
kaz:D

What a beautiful litle princess.

I think i read somwhwere that recent research has suggested that Rubber Footwear was far more widespread amongst princesses all over Europe than had previously been acknowledged. It seems that the use of Glass shoes was largely a victorian myth.

Glad the RB's were fine.
where did you get them from. Shropshire must be ahead of us down here.not sure i've even seen any in flowere yat.
They were English RB's weren't they (confess now..I won't let on!)
quote=kazbro;259260]week 7
day 6

yesterday i seemed to really struggle
wanted to eat all sorts, doing aam has made my brain think food again
was really in the zone and now i`m back out again:sigh:

i came so close to eating what i shouldn`t yesterda
Ah now that's interesting. Do yuo think you were tipped out of ketosis by the AAM or do you think it was just the presence of food, any food.?
i have never made so many phone calls to friends, i did everything to keep buisy
it worked i didn`ts coff the bread and chicken nuggets that i fancied, and when gemma left her lasagne it scraped it straight in the bin but boy did i want to eat it

feeling positive today but it`s early so hope i can keep this up. i`m going into to town so that`ll keep me buisy
need to get antonys birthday pressies he`ll be 14 on thursday

its lovely and sunny here so if that doesn`t lift my dull mood i dont know what will

i know its just a glitch and i didn`t cheat but want to feel on a high again.
I don't seem to see any where that you've given yourself a pat on the back for NOT giving in to temptation.
So I'll have to do it myself (PAT PAT)
think it will take a couple of days to shift my mood but i`ll get there
Should be easier today ..poor you.

need to look at the pics on here again that`ll make me boot my wobbly arse back into the zone :D

enough of me waffling now need to make me shake

have a good day all
kaz:D[/quote]

The other thing to concentrate the mind is tha BIG W/I today? tomorrow?
Either way I'll be back for the result & i'm sure you'll be chuffed with the loss!

:giggle: the rb`s were frozen from asda :eek: yep frozen
and the broccoli :eek::eek:

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

maybe i did inch ouf ketosis, have to say with me its my head that really does the damage my tummy says no but them little voices say
""hey i see your eating now so go on carry on have a crisp and so on and so on ......"

gemma would definetly agree with the rubber foot wear
she loves her wellies :giggle:

weigh in is tomorrow at 6pm
feeling confident now even if i stay the same i dont think i`ll mind just no gaining or i`ll :cry:

have to keep reminding myself how far i have come in 7 weeks

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:giggle: the rb`s were frozen from asda :eek: yep frozen
and the broccoli :eek::eek:

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Ahh!

maybe i did inch ouf ketosis, have to say with me its my head that really does the damage my tummy says no but them little voices say
""hey i see your eating now so go on carry on have a crisp and so on and so on ......"

Tes,that little voice, it's the one i'm learning to deal with. I reckon that each time I tell it to be quiet & win it'll be less pursuasive next time! Well that's the theory!

gemma would definetly agree with the rubber foot wear
she loves her wellies :giggle:

weigh in is tomorrow at 6pm
feeling confident now even if i stay the same i dont think i`ll mind just no gaining or i`ll :cry:

have to keep reminding myself how far i have come in 7 weeks

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Exactly 7 weeks & a really big change.you're doing v well.
tomorrow will probably be better than you imagine!

Hiya Kaz

Agree with Jane - you do deserve a big pat on the back for not giving in to temptation, it's so easy to say sod it and so, so much harder to keep fighting, but you did, you won & you will be rewarded on the scales I'm sure :)

Have a good day today, enjoy the Telford sun & keep busy

xx

week 7
day 7

its here
weigh in day
not looking forward to it feel bloated and am sure them scales are going to be cruel

been really chuffed with my 27lb loss so far and had grown a new confidence but yesterday it was shot down in flames

went to asda shopping it`s my sons 14th birthday on thursday so we were by the cakes chosing a birthday cake
2 lads of about 18years old stood there and then i heard it

" quick steve get what ya want before she eats them all""
this really hurt then the other arsehole said
" to late looks like she has already eat them"

i glared at them but they just walked of laughing
the rest of my shopping trip was done with eyes welled up
felt totally gutted

realised just how much futher i have to go
2 stone is nothing i still look enormous and its gonna take at least another 4 before i can look anywhere near acceptable in society

i`m so angry that i have got this huge
i always make jokes about myself think most fattys do but when ya hear it from strangers it really hurts

so today i feel very enormous and ugly and basically crap.
confidence has gone so back to the big cardis to hide my enormous bulk, it was so warm yesterday i had a t-shirt on and trousers which i thought i looked o.k in but obviously i didin`t

roll on dec hope to be slim by then and maybe i`ll get to bump into these lads again and shove a cake right up there arse

sorry for the moany thread but life is a ***** and its only me that can put it right just a pain it`s gonna take so long

Poor Kaz, firstly ..good luck for W/I just hope it's better than you expect.

I'm sorry about the episode at the cake shelf.
It was spiteful, hurtful & unnecessary.

Try & use it a a way of re-doubling your resolve.

Also, with summer still between us & december,I'm not sure that thnking 'I'll look ok by Christmas' is the easiest target to keep your eye on. Also, trust me, you will start to 'look ok' ie not draw gazes or comments,long before you get to normal weight.

Could you set your self a smaller more manageable mini-goal?

eg 1 1/2stone off before thay break up again or for their sports day etc. if you add that to the 2 you've already lost there will be people queing up to compliment you & that will more than compensate for the oiks in the supermarket

Pm me if you wish..I'm only in the next county & the pigeons seem to know the way. see if we can't improve morale a bit eh?

thanks jane
to be honest i`m angry and ashamed at myself
as we say why did we ever get to this size
i cant really answer that, years of heartaches and comfort eating is all i can come up with
i will succeed and i will be healthier just sad that society knocks us back so often while on this journey

what the morons dont see is me sitting with my coffee when gemma has her mcdonalds or
me sitting with my iced water while alan sips his cider and munches pork scratchings in the pub

that to me is achievement
takes a hell of alot to say no to these temptations but i do it
really gives me a boost when i walk away knowing i didn`t cheat and give in to the voices

felt like saying to these lads
"yes i`m fat, in fact i`m bloody enormous BUT!!! i`m doing something about it"

i do set mini goals but this morning i was a moody moany silly old sod who let 2 morons get to me

i will rise above them and even if weigh is crap today next week is gonna be a corker as i am more determined than ever to get this flubber off

so smiley faces now and thanks for giving me a boost jane
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

as gloria gaynor would say
"I WILL SURVIVE" :party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

Back