kaz`s diary

Hiya Kaz,

Glad to see you are doing so well! The peeing thing is mental eh?!! I have more pee breaks at work than when I had ciggie breaks when I smoked!!:eek:

Do you find that if you cook for other people while you are SS'ing, you dont feel like you want to eat? I know it sounds bizarre, but the last time I SS'd, I was forever baking and cooking as I just never felt tempted, maybe because I was involved with the food I didnt feel so deprived? Who knows, it worked for me tho!! :crazy:

going into town today my son infomred me last night the school are going to alton towers monday and the money needs to be in by today
what money what trip, goes in his bag and there is the letter dated 2nd april so now have to go to his school and pay asap or he wont be able to go

Ooh, this so happens in our house!! Ruddy Kids!! lol!!!:D

Results?

Hi Kaz

I've been a really bad diary reader lately:whoopass: But back on track now:D I've missed so much and my eyes ache now reading all that's been going on;)

Seems like your going great guns....16lbs How great is that!!!:D

Temptations of food:sigh: This does pass, well the strengh of the urges to eat get less, if you know what I mean:crazy: It gets easier and easier to resist, I think that's what I'm trying to say:confused:

Have a great weekend

Tracey
x

week 4
day 3

morning :D

jane like you i lost 2lb was gutted but still plodding on as i wont give in ( i am stubborn)
cdc said water retention and she was worried about me as i looked rough spots,bloating and general yuckiness about me

well today what a difference
got on my scales today, i know you weigh less in the mornings, and they show roughly a 4lb loss so far and weigh in isn`t until wednesday :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

so water is the key, i was doing 6 pints but even though i felt full i squeezed in another 2 and what a difference

skin is looking heaps better and i feel skinnier, well as skinny as can be :giggle:

i have never cheated on this diet and it is true what everyone says if you stick to the rules you do see results and it does get heaps easier

i`m on cloud 9 today i almost floated down the stairs to tell hubby my loss, he`s been very supportive and encouraging but he does have dasy where he feels sorry for me andwants me to eat

right must go lok at what everyones been up to now

thanks mini and jane
xxxxxxx

Excellent.
I love reading posts of hard work that's given results.

lets hope th noe you'r body is getting used to it's newhealthy regime all the adjustment protests eg spots,headaches,will evaporate. The food-urges will slowly fade & you Kaz-the-butterfly will emerge.
sorry :eek: must have inhaled something when making toast for No3 brat just now.

I'll describe the scene.
we have an aga (I'm told they're compulsory in shropshire.)anyway it has 2 'cooking' hot plates & 1 big 'warming 'hot plate. No3 had put his slice of bread iin the tennis raquet placed it on the warming plate,dialled up 5mins on the pinger & was patiently waiting for the toast to cook...only it was merely sitting there going gently stale.
Anyway he's got it sorted now & is happily making jammy messes all over the kitchen. It's only a matter of time before he grabs hold of the bat while the handle is hot & mummy has to do the cold water/sticky plaster bit.
theuy call it learning by experience i think.

week 4
day 5

not much to write really
still sticking to ss with no nibbling
still feeding everyone without crying lol
and still on minimins everyday :D

my cdc is away this week so not getting weighed but did pop on my scales about 20 times over the weekend and think i`ve lost about 4lb but i could be wrong

going to luton tomorrow to see my mum it`s her birthday
she doesn`t know we are coming down
we are taking all the kids to, letting them have a day of school

right of to tackle no;4 son who is insisting he wants to wear his hoody to school and i am saying his coat
it`s bucketing down here
raining2.jpg

kaz :D

What a lovely daughter you are! Lovely surprise.

Well done on your resilience.

Huge thanks for cheering me with those wonderful cartoons.

Much love

CC

ooh W/I soon.bet it's a good one

week 4
day 6

just a quick hello today
were leaving soon to go see my mum
shes 69 today bless her

she`ll be so suprised when we all turn up

still showing about a 4lb loss on my scales so good good good

feeling so happy today :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

catch up with you all tonight

kaz :D :D :D :D :D :D

well done kaz .
see you tomorrow for the official score!

week 4
day 7

yesterday was lovely
mum was really suprised
it rained bucket loads but didn`t damper our spirits
mum noticed straight away how much weight i had lost

we all went to a restaurent for dinner
they all had beef and chicken
i had my tetra :D
they all had alcahol or squashes
i had water:D

my cdc is away this week so no weigh in from her end but my scales average about a 4lb loss so feeling happy about that

got to go food shopping today
its supposed to be my aam week starting tomorrow, feeling really nervous about that as i still got it in my head that i will put weight on through eating
so many have said enjoy the week it wont make me gain and it may even boost the metabolism

still undecided what to do

awww tried my 24 jeans on yesterday and i have thrown em away there to big :party0049:

now officially in 22`s :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

wont change my ticker this week as i take my official weight loss on my cdc`s scales and they sometimes differ slightly

kaz :D :D :D

Well done Kaz on getting into your 22's - it's just down, down, down from here on in :D

Keep up the good work

xx

excellent Kaz.you should be realy proud of yourself for your cracking losses.

I expect to see the ticker zooming along after the W/I next week:D

week 5
day 1

well who`d have thought little fat me on week 5 and losing weight
amazing
had a rough night, woke up at 3 with a horendous tummy ache then a quick fly to the loo with very unpleasant bottom activities :confused:

dont know what happend there but still feeling a bit tender this morning
only thing i`ve done differently in the last 2 days is drink mineral water instead of tap

oh well might lose afew more pounds :D

today i must i must i must tidy up this house and do my ironing before it gets in the guiness book of records for the highest mountain

still positive although them little voices tried their hardest last night to get me to eat a sausage but i won :clap:

still cant get over i`m on week 5 now blimey it`s gone quick
my ex rang me last night some matters over bank and stuff
when i got of the phone i thought i`d love to see his face when i`m slim he`s always known me as a heffer
diet2.jpg

i`ve tried evry diet over the years and both him and his parents have watched me fail miserably and then had that smug smirk on their faces as if to say see we said she wouldn`t do it
well kiss my wobbly backside
59185sscdt6d9w5.gif

i`m gonna show you all :rotflmao:

really must go finish the kids packed lunches

kaz :D :D :D :D :D

sod it decided to change my tracker
i`m prety sure it`s 4lb i lost this week
so what ever happens on cdc`s scales next week it`ll even itself out if i`m wrong

and 20lbs looks better than 16lbs :giggle:

20lbs looks v good.Kaz
i just love all the cartoons you add..the wiggly bum is just the best.

keep up the good work.Soon be cDC weigh in --wouldn't it be niceif yuo'd under esimated the loss!!

week 5
day 2

jane it would be bloody fantastic if i did underestimate the loss
you would here me singing from here :party0049: :party0049: :party0049:

not much happening today just normal housework

watched holby city last night bloody hell did i cry it was so sad
and emerdale, bless him leonard died
i get so into these soaps :giggle:

sipping my choccie shake at the moment

said to hubby last night "when i lose my weight what treat you gonna give me for all my hard work"

he said

" i`ll drive you to mcdonalds and buy you a shake" :rotflmao:

he then got a very large flick on his ear, the bugger

did laugh though, he is proud of me

right best get some ironing done before we have no clothes left

kaz :D

week 5
day 3

well today i feel pretty sad
its my angles birthday tomorow
today we are buying a balloon for him and already i am getting upset

for so long i have managed these emotions and even learnt to lock them away, i normally do my crying when i`m on me own but these last 2 days i`m afraid i`ve had to let them out as my heart would certainly explode

diet is still going fine and my kids are giving me lots of hugs to help me through this weekend

sorry for the sad post but thats how i am today

kaz

Back