kaz`s diary

Huh, who needs bacon sarnies with the results you are getting!

Love

Honey - you are NOT very fat & ugly - you have to believe it, you look fantastic in your latest pics, i've just posted on the before and after thread. What an amazing difference in 9 weeks, you look so much younger, happier & healthier, you really do.

Keep up the good work Kaz, cos it just get's better & better from here on in :D

And if I now bump into you in Telford - I'll know you :p

Hi Kaz

I know from being an avid reader of your diary, how much this diet means to you and how well you are sticking to it. When your pictures loaded, my eyes filled:eek: what a difference!:eek: I feel proud of you and don't even know you, how proud must you and your family be:D:D

I can't wait til the size 12 pics appear:D It won't be long. Pre warn me first though, I might need a box to kleenex at the ready!;)

Congratulations Kaz, you look lovely!

Tracey
x

Weight now 9 stone 3lb :party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

4 stone lighter &
AT GOAL!!!!
:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party 0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:​

user_online.gif
vbrep_register("279112")

thank you everyone
it means a lot to me
xxxx

week 10
day 5

what a morning it is here
rain rain rain
need to get to the bank so have to go out at some point today .
been trying on clothes again and found some more stuff that fits so pleased with that:D

just finished making the kids lunches and now deciding what flavour shake to have today

one day i might get brave and try the soups, i still have nightmares from 20yrs ago, i can still taste the chicken and mushroom :jelous:

bit of a boring post today, nothing to report just same old same old

well have a good day all of you
post soon

kaz xx

The pics!!!
just seen them.

It's taken year off you .Everything has changed for the better.

Yuo've had so many (well earned)congratulations already but I still have to give you a well done too.

cheers mate
couldn`t have done ot without all the support on here and your diaries

kaz xx

hi sonkie
i`m feeling fine
i`ve ust got back from town we are all soaked
had to ring hubby
he wont be able to get up our road a manhole cover is sitting about a foot above the road with a fountain running like mad
we all had to walk through it the kids loved it lol

i am just starting to get confidence now on the cd
i really didnt think i could do this but i`m still going strong and hope to keep it up till the new year

hope you are well and thankd for all the support you show me
kaz xx

Yes ! your last post was great to read.
Before, you wanted to do it but not sure if you could. Now you want to do it & believe that you will!

Just don't let go of this feeling & keep up the SSing.

brilliant

week 10
day 6

thanks jane
i dont think i`ll ever get a low feeling anymore i am riding high on ss
strange how weight can affect your whole feeling
just wish i`d done it sooner
but saying that i wasn`t ready before
now i`m a women on a mission and i wont stop till i get to the end :D

i keep singing that queen song
"Dont stop me now i`m having such a good time,i`m having a ball"

well that`s how i feel on ss

i do get rough days, you know tired,headachey and blurghhh but i know it passes and ss will make me the women i want to get to :D

right todays plans are
town to the banks again, i forgot some cheques yesterday so have to go back

do some window shopping for clothes, i saw a dress in next it is gorgeous they go up to a size 18 but i wont get in there size 18`s yet i want to get it in a 14
deciding whether to go get a 14 and save it for my goal or leave it and see whats about when i`m slim

once home it`ll be the usual homework, make the dinner, wash up, bath gemma, have a shower, then telly or a book

i might drag my gut buster out from the cupboard
its one of those exercise thingys you lay on the floor and hold onto it it helps you do sit ups
at the moment it is very dusty hidden away :giggle:
not got the confidence for the gym yet so maybe start using this for now

if you hear on the news little fat women gets tied up in exercise eqp and is currently being manhandled by 3 fireman you knows its me :rotflmao:

god i wish :giggle:

righ no:1 shake here i come
i do love the tatse of the shakes now
i even look forward to them :D

have a good day all
kaz xxx

Gosh,
I have just sat here for the past 45 minutes reading your diary from start to finish and think you have done amazingly well.
I am on day 1 today and am just going to start my own dairy.. hopefully in a few months I too will be able to inspire someone like you have me!
Well done and good luck for the next weigh in!

Anne:)

aww thanks anne
i to read all the diaries when i 1st started
everyone on here inspires me
good luck on your cd journey
kaz xxx

week 10
day 6

thanks jane
i dont think i`ll ever get a low feeling anymore i am riding high on ss
strange how weight can affect your whole feeling
just wish i`d done it sooner
but saying that i wasn`t ready before
now i`m a women on a mission and i wont stop till i get to the end :D

i keep singing that queen song
"Dont stop me now i`m having such a good time,i`m having a ball"
How weird is that! I used to (hopefully will again in a few days0 have 2 queen songs in my head. That one & the one about thinking he's going mad.
well that`s how i feel on ss

i do get rough days, you know tired,headachey and blurghhh but i know it passes and ss will make me the women i want to get to :D

i saw a dress in next it is gorgeous they go up to a size 18 but i wont get in there size 18`s yet i want to get it in a 14
deciding whether to go get a 14 and save it for my goal or leave it and see whats about when i`m slim
I'd be inclined to leave it incase there's something even nicer when you really are a 14.
I mean it's not as if you need the motivation at present is it? What with the photos,the energy & freddie mercury inside your head.
once home it`ll be the usual homework, make the dinner, wash up, bath gemma, have a shower, then telly or a book

i might drag my gut buster out from the cupboard
if you hear on the news little fat women gets tied up in exercise eqp and is currently being manhandled by 3 fireman you knows its me :rotflmao:

god i wish :giggle:Thought so! this is one of your daydreams isn't it!

kaz xxx

Gosh,
I have just sat here for the past 45 minutes reading your diary from start to finish and think you have done amazingly well.
I am on day 1 today and am just going to start my own dairy.. hopefully in a few months I too will be able to inspire someone like you have me!
Well done and good luck for the next weigh in!

Anne:)
good for you Anne. Kazz's pics are fairly inspiring too aren't they.

week 10
day 7

yep been on ss 70 days now and its flown by
weigh in tonight 6pm
think i`ve lost some more can never really tell till i get on cd`s scales as mine seem to say all different losses

still singing the queen song
didn`t get my gut buster out
spent all evening at karl`s high school
god it was boring, we sat for over an hour while the head dribbled on about how wonderful the school is and her policies
thing is we had the handbook and it was all in there
we wanted to get on and meet the teacher who will be looking after my son

turns out she is french and a lovely lady or should i say girl
she looked so young
i felt so old

school was impressive, karl gets to do 2 days there this week, he is so nervous
its a bit of a walk , at least 40 mins so i said the 1st day i`d walk him there as he doesn`t really know where to go

got a buisy day ahead to day so might not get back on here untill after weigh in

just noticed my ticker and i`m only 10lb off getting uner the 100lbs to lose
wow now that will look good
when it starts saying the 90`s then 80`s and so on
better than 145lbs that it was :eek:

have a good day all
kaz :D

Hey Kaz

Just briefly caught up, you are doing fantastically and looking great, well done you! So happy for you

I'll try and log on a bit more often and keep up to date!

I've applied to be a CDC, thats about all my news! I'm still about a stone away from goal, due to not SS'ing for like ages, but thankfully I don't really put on any more than this so i'm still kinda on track - made a decision to SS for next 2-3 weeks and get it off!!

Well done

hey punkass
great to see you
well done on staying on an even keel
i think you will make a great cdc :D
kept looking in your diary wonderd where you had gone
you`ll lose that last few pounds in no time
kaz xx

woohoo :party0011:

another 2lb off
had my measurements taken
what a diferrence
here goes

bust 55 1/2 now 51 1/2 :D
waist 61 now 46 1/2 :D
hips 61 now 53 1/2 :D
upper arms 17 now 15 :D
thighs 30 now 27 :D

my BMI was 55 it is now 48 :D

huge difference especially on my waist i never had a waist now i`m begining to look hour glass woohoo

i love seeing my cdc julie
she is brill she knows how much i want this and always supports me
thank you julie :thankyou:

even little losses mount up

kaz :D:D:D:D

:party0023:

Go Kaz - another two pounds - yayyyy

Fantastic measurements, 15 inches off your waist, that's over a foot of fat :eek: Awesome :D

thanks MD
i used to feel low with little losses but now i feel great what ever the loss is
i dont lose as quickly as some but i`m plodding along nicely

i`m happy with what i have achieved so far

kaz x

Back