lost 4lb:D
makes exactly 3 stones in 11 weeks :D

been really buisy these last few days
dont seem to have 5 minutes to myself
saw my gp yesterday
the 1st thing he said when i walked through the door was :wow:

i sat there with the biggest grin :D
he`s very pleased with me and said to keep up the good work

i sat doing some sums yesterday and i reckon if i try hard i can get to my goal by february as long as i have no blips and eat what i shouldn`t

xmas is the big challenge for me as we really do go over board with the treats
long way of till then though so not worryign about it now

well 7 stones 5lbs left till i get to 10stones:D
i`m pretty confident i`ll get there as i`m loving the comments i`m getting
it`s no wonder my head isn`t twice the size cos it sure feels like it`s swelled with pride :D

i have been brave
last night i bought one packet of soup :giggle:
oriental something
i`m yet to make it up think i`ll try tonight

start of a new week now
blimey week 12 never thought i`d be here now and lost so much in the such short time

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

kaz :party0011:

Kaz,

I have said it before but you are such an inspiration to me. You are doing absolutely brilliantly and I hope I can still be as upbeat as you after 12 weeks on the diet.

Its remarkable that you still sound so positive after nearly 3 months.

Dont worry yet about Christmas, well apart from wondering what slinky clothes you can get into for all those parties that you'll be dying to go to. You will be so close to your goal by christmas that you will be feeling fantastic.

I tried the soups for the first time yesterday and thought it was delicious ( I had chicken and mushroom) so hopefully you will be pleasantly surprised.

Well done Kaz, and thank you for being such a fantastic role model. I am proud to be following in your footsteps.

Love Sam
xxx

Hope you like the savoury ones!!!

My hubby tried the yesterday and thought they were all yummy especially the cjilli one!!!

I unfortunately did not like them...sweet are definately the ones for me...there again i got to this weight because of a love of chocolate so not surprising really!!!! lol lol

Thanks again for the motivation to start this diet i am n day two now...still hate water lol lol but don't miss food yet!!!

Good luck with your conttinued fantastic weight loss!!!

Utterly impressed by your progress so far Kaz: keep up the fab work! :)

Hi Kaz

3 stone gone!!!!!:D:D:D

Well done to you, I'm not surprised you feel so proud, we're all proud of you too:):)

Hope you like the soup! I am really fussy and lived on choc tetras the whole diet!

Have a great weekend

Tracey
x

Well done Kaz - three stone gone, you're an absolute star & you deserve all the lovely comments you're going, so enjoy each & every one.

I love the chilli soup, so fingers crossed you enjoy it too

xx

got to share this with you all
i had a pair of jeans at the back of the wardrobe
size 20`s from evans
you know the sort
rigid waistband and zip, no elastic or stretch so a real thick denim

i`ve never ever ever got them past the tops of my thighs
well today i went through my wardrobe and saw them
thought nah no way but then thought oh sod it see how far i can pull em up now

well got to my thighs,then my hips then my waist
and i did them up without breathing in and laying on the bed to make my belly flatter

even better i went to town wearing them and had to keep hitching them up they were lose:party0011:

i`m so blooming pleased with myself
i love cd
it has turned my life around

if i feel like this now i dont know what to expect when i`m at goal

happy :D happy :D happy :D

Kazbouncygirl.gif

:party0023::party0023::party0023::party0023:

Yay. Way to go Kaz. Im so chuffed for you - If anyone deserves to enjoy the little moments like this, its you.

And if they are too big, I reckon its time for you to take hubby clothes shopping and get him to spend some money on getting you some 18's.

Im so so happy for you Kaz

Well done
Sam

Woohoo Kaz - you rock lady :D

5.gif

Kaz I'm so pleased for you:D:D:D

I can remember the moment when I first felt slim, I was standing in select changing room, my friend was in one cubicle and my eldest daughter in another. D said I should try on a dress she'd spotted. I thought I'd try it on more for a laugh, as it was a style she liked (she's 17) so you can imagine it wasn't really a style a respectable 40 yr old would have normally picked;) It was a size 10. I got it on, did it up and burst into tears:eek: We had a group hug and I decided sod it I'll buy it! Lol I haven't had the nerve to wear it though:rolleyes: but it has pride of place in my wardrobe and stands as a tribute to my acheivement.

The feeling just gets better and better, isn't it a shame we can't bottle it!

Have a great weekend

Tracey
x

So proud!!!

WOOHOO!!!!! As somone who also crept up to the size 28 i know you must feel great to get in a 20...and with no elastic!!!! Thats how i have fooled myself in the past that i have not put on by not weighing and buying everything elasticated...because its more comfortable!!!! lol lol...who am i kidding!!!!

Keep going Kaz you look and sound great!!!

WOOHOO!!!!! As somone who also crept up to the size 28 i know you must feel great to get in a 20...and with no elastic!!!! Thats how i have fooled myself in the past that i have not put on by not weighing and buying everything elasticated...because its more comfortable!!!! lol lol...who am i kidding!!!!

Keep going Kaz you look and sound great!!!
Know exactly what you mean. I fooled myself for years that I hadn't expanded because my clothes stretched with me.
The truth hurts, but as it helped me to get my act together I think it was a good thing. Hope you feel the same.

Kazz, so glad to read about the trousers that are too big.

Shame you never got your monies worth out of them!
When your H takes you shopping shortly make sure you only buy the minimum required otherwise your loss will be Oxfam's gain (again).

week 12
day 4

been a funny weekend
felt really low yesterday
dont know why as nothing had upset me
did suddenly think bloody hell still over 100lbs to lose
seemed so much but then today i thought what the hell it`ll come off :D

went to the pub yesterday and the landlady said blimey look at you and they have now nicknamed me the incredible shrinking women :giggle:

hubby has got me a new mobile on contract so have plenty of texts and minutes to use up
i was on pay as you go but he kindly offerd to get one on contract for me

think he felt sorry for me as i did feel low for a few hours

going out thursday to the dog races
been once before with alans firm
you get so many free bets a meal and 2 free drinks
hubby will have my share of food and drinks, i`m taking some bottles of water with me

bought myself 2 t-shirts both size 18/20
and they fit lovley

collar bones are definetly showing now and my jaw feels boney

still haven`t tried the soup sachet i bought, might be brave and have it tonight

have loads of housework to do today and if it stays dry i might cut the grass, all exercise so hopefully might lose a pound or three lol

pretty boring diary today
same old same old

must keep buisy or i feel a voice might just win today

kaz :D

hiya kaz.

mustve been something in th air, as i was very down yesterday as well. ((as posted i my diary)). but there was a reason for my lowness...

on a cooler note, you have a new phone. woot! have you sussed out all the bells and whistles it comes with yet?! heheh.

well done on wearing tops that are 18! doesnt it feel nice? i dont have a clue as to what size im in now but i do have a few tshirts that i used to wear and were always stretched around my middle tire ((or as i usually call it: the "shelf" above my bum)) every now when i wear them, they fit...nicely! i cant totally feel the difference. its a good feeling, isnt it?

i hope you are having a lovely sunday!
keep up that impressive motivation!
ciao 4 now

Good Morning Kaz, well done on the size 18/20 tops. they'll be too big before you know it.

Sorry you had an off day yesterday. You are absolutely right to try and keep yourself busy.

Try the soup, I think you will be very pleasantly surprised. I prefer them to the shakes now.

Whatever you do Kaz, dont let the voices win. You have come so far, and I know what you mean about the road ahead being daunting. Just take it a week at a time and do your best. The weight will come off eventually.

Have a great Sunday.

Sam

Back