kaz`s diary

Stay strong Kaz and keep that focus, you're bound to have down days from time to time, but just keep concentrating on well you've done and try not to worry how far you have to go, it'll pass quick enough and each and every day you're getting thinner and thinner. :)

x

week 12
day 4

been a funny weekend
felt really low yesterday
dont know why as nothing had upset me
did suddenly think bloody hell still over 100lbs to lose
seemed so much but then today i thought what the hell it`ll come off :D
The way you're going it certainly will.
Try not to think of the whole thing. Why don't you concentrate on, say, doubling your current loss?
went to the pub yesterday and the landlady said blimey look at you and they have now nicknamed me the incredible shrinking women :giggle:
Imagine what sh'd say at 6 stone+ gone. It'd be free drinks all round I reckon.
going out thursday to the dog races
been once before with alans firm
you get so many free bets a meal and 2 free drinks
hubby will have my share of food and drinks, i`m taking some bottles of water with me
Sounds like a fun day out!
bought myself 2 t-shirts both size 18/20
and they fit lovley
hurray! Did you get any smaaller trews?
if it stays dry i might cut the grass, all exercise so hopefully might lose a pound or three lol

pretty boring diary today
same old same old

must keep buisy or i feel a voice might just win today

kaz :D
I totally agree with you about keeping busy. Nothing distracts more than activity & nothin seems to send me to the fridge more than IN-activity or boredom.

Why did I get so far through my life without recognising such a simple thing?

Hi Kaz

Just checking in. Hope you are OK, I was just a bit worried as your last post said that you thought a voice might win, and its unusual for you not to post each day.

Quite!

All Ok Kaz?

23067f845zbu23g.gif

you are all so supportive to me thanks for checking to see how i am doing xxx

well yesterday was my worse day ever ever
i`m on add a meal week
last time i gained 1lb doing it so silly me has been weighing myself almost every hour
yesterday my scales showed a 2lb gain:cry:

to say i was upset is an understatement
felt so so low i really felt live giving up the diet
wanted to munch everything and anything
my demons were well and truelly hammering at my brain
eat eat eat is all i could here
but i didn`t give in as hard as it was

i rang my cdc who said firstly its probably water and then said throw ya bloody scales away :giggle:

when i do aam i really battle with my demons
today i decided not to carry on with aam i have done 5 days so that`ll do i`m back to ss
i wouldn`t mind if i had gone over with my portions or ate what in shouldn`t, i was so good and yet yesterdat i felt 20 stones again and defeated

my friend judy had to put up with me texting and loads of phone calls
judy if you are reading this you are a star
348432z9sr8ju3zy.gif

i have now kicked myself up the butt and pulled myself together
the happy determined kaz is back and so so ready for the rest of my journey on ss
i`m hoping when i get weighed wednesday they dont show any gain but if they do then oh well put it behind me and carry on

hubby took apic of me at the weekend in my jeans and when i was winging he shoved the pic in my face and said look thats is you missis so behave you are looking fab :D

my plans for today are
1) going to my boys sports day
2) going into town to get some more t-shirts size 18/20:D
3) meeting no:2 son and food shopping at asda
4) coming home cooking their tea
5) watching holby city whilst drinking my shake :D
and totally chill out

right off to get ready
have a great day all

324933ypnp3k4lct.gif

your all fab
kaz xxxxxxx

Sorry you had such a bad day yesterday Kaz, but Im so proud of you for not falling off the wagon. Your hubby is spot on. You are doing fab he must be so proud of you. You are so lucky to have a wonderful supportive husband who is there to pick you up when you are feeling low.

I think you are doing the right thing by getting back onto SS if you have been struggling with AAM. My AAM is next week and I am both dreading it and really looking forward to it if that makes sense. But if I struggle I will do the same as you and get back onto SS. Im not going to undo a months hard work for 5 minutes of satisfaction of eating something

Dont worry about the small gain, it'll probably be off again by tomorrow. Thats the trouble with weighing yourself daily - the fluctuations would absolutely do my head in so I now only weigh at CDC's

You have come so far Kaz. You are one of the people who's diary I read regularly for inspiration. You are so determined and I really admire that.

Have a great day

Sam

well yesterday was my worse day ever ever
i`m on add a meal week
last time i gained 1lb doing it so silly me has been weighing myself almost every hour

Bad scale hopping! you know it too!
Never weigh more than once a day, though ideally once a week.
yesterday my scales showed a 2lb gain:cry:

to say i was upset is an understatement
felt so so low i really felt live giving up the diet
wanted to munch everything and anything
my demons were well and truelly hammering at my brain
eat eat eat is all i could here
but i didn`t give in as hard as it was
Well done you. V V well done.
i rang my cdc who said firstly its probably water and then said throw ya bloody scales away :giggle:
HaHa Well done her. Where are they now?
when i do aam i really battle with my demons
today i decided not to carry on with aam i have done 5 days so that`ll do i`m back to ss
I know this isn't the recommended way ,but I was so scared by AAm that I only did one day the 1st time. Then did a W/E & so on. I think that managing 5 days is still good re-learning. There'es always next month, there's all the rest of the diet. Better that you do the food as best you can without packing up on the diet completelly.
Now that I'm much nearer goal, & more confident that I won't have a bad day & wake up back at square one again, I've been able to try & do the AAM & 790 bits that i didn't have the confidence for earlier.
I'm by no means there yet,but I'm growing in confidence & hopefully in eating correctly.
I'm sure your CDC will be able to help you with the next AAM.

have now kicked myself up the butt and pulled myself together
the happy determined kaz is back and so so ready for the rest of my journey on ss
i`m hoping when i get weighed wednesday they dont show any gain but if they do then oh well put it behind me and carry on
Good for you. I really hope you get a loss but a you say it'll only be water if you haven't
hubby took apic of me at the weekend in my jeans and when i was winging he shoved the pic in my face and said look thats is you missis so behave you are looking fab :D
Well done that Hubby!
my plans for today are
1) going to my boys sports day
2) going into town to get some more t-shirts size 18/20:D
3) meeting no:2 son and food shopping at asda
4) coming home cooking their tea
5) watching holby city whilst drinking my shake :D
and totally chill out

right off to get ready
have a great day all

your all fab
kaz xxxxxxx
You didn't put staying dry on the list?
it's raining in Worcs as I type, maybe shropshire is Dryer?

I'm really proud of you for overcoming Y'days black moments.

speak soon. Keep it up!

hi kaz ur diary is fab!! and hun thankyou for the big thanx but its u thats the star!! u helped me yesterday when u was having such a hard day urself and u didnt cave but i did!
your such an insipiration keep up the good work and as u know u can ring or txt me any time! xxx

Good luck!!!

I know you can get over this blip Kaz..you are too positive not to!!! Just keep looking at those pictures... you have come such a long way so far...maybe looking at shorter term goals would help instead of looking at how much altogether you have to lose...that is helping me :)

Treat yourself and give yourself a good pampering ...when you look good you feel good!!!

I will be thinking of you email me if you want a chat i am always here!!!

Marie

blimey my son just took a pic of me from the side
cant believe the difference
start of the diet
zap025.jpg

12 weeks on
DSC00035.jpg

still a chubber with emormous boobs but
god has this picked me up again lol
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wow Kaz what a difference - so glad that's put a smile on your face, makes it all worth while when you can see how well you're doing.

Really well done on not caving in yesterday, you really are doing fabulously well - keep it up :)

xx

week 12
day 7

another week finished
never thought i`d be at this stage of the journey
just goes to show what determination and hard work can achieve

i`m am always so grateful for the support i find on here
you are all such a great bunch

weigh in tonight
that`ll be eventful, haven`t got on my scales since my dreaded gain in the week
what will be will be

back on ss so happy again
shame how food is such a demon to me, i wouldn`t mind if i had cheated but i hadn`t
oh well lots more pounds to lose but i say bring it on
let the battle commence cos i will win :D

will update tonight when i have got weighed

have a great day all
kaz xxx

blimey my son just took a pic of me from the side
cant believe the difference

still a chubber with emormous boobs but
god has this picked me up again lol
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Morning Chubber-with-the-EB's.
I quickly multi quoted this post of yours so I could write a vigorous chastisement & remend you that you can't have bothEB's at home & be the incredible shrinking woman at the pub, but the PICS have gone.I want to see the new pics. is it just my computer? I want to use a magnifying glass to view the EB'S.
week 12
day 7

another week finished
never thought i`d be at this stage of the journey
just goes to show what determination and hard work can achieve
Spot on. & what's more each time you don't give in to the calling it gets easier next time. Also you should be due some less hungry days too.
I just found that I got to know when thew voices would begin, topped up on water,kept busy etc & next thing I knew I'd forgotten abouthem & they'd gone away in ahuff.

i`m am always so grateful for the support i find on here
you are all such a great bunch
I know we're nice ain't we!
weigh in tonight
that`ll be eventful, haven`t got on my scales since my dreaded gain in the week
what will be will be

back on ss so happy again
shame how food is such a demon to me, i wouldn`t mind if i had cheated but i hadn`t
Wrong! You'd be spitting mad if you'd cheated.
Thr weight will come off. If it doesn't register tonight then ther'e water retention,if it does it's proof of the losses....OK?
oh well lots more pounds to lose but i say bring it on
let the battle commence cos i will win :D

will update tonight when i have got weighed

have a great day all
kaz xxx
Have a good day. Will be back tonight.
Lov your determination ...oh & a sense of humour too.

zap025.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

there ya go jane
i have been moving my photobucket about and silly ,me didn`t realise it breaks the links to pics you have posted

kaz xx

WOW! WOW! WOW!

You look sooo good! and in jeans too! i havent even touched jeans, except when doing husbands laundry, in maybe a decade! i've been avoiding them like the plague!

you have pushed up my motivational bar a little bit higher than it already was. i bet you are feeling great most days, now. keep up the fab work, hun!

week 12
day 7

just got back from weigh in:D

stayed the same this week
not to upset about that as last time i did aamw i gained so pretty chuffed with myself

hopefully have a good loss next week

so happy happy me and i really thought i had gained 2lbs

kaz xxx

oh wow kaz! i'm so pleased to hear that you broke even for this week...after the trauma with it being aamw.

i was just speaking with my cdc about it today, since i'm supposed to start on aamw next week...I have decided that i am going to avoid it. i dont see a problem doing just that either. there isnt any need to reintroduce a tiny bit of food when we all know that we're going to have to keep on with SS, for the time being. also, tbh, i'm a little nervous that i wont be able to hold on to this willpower after eating on aamw.

anyways, WELL DONE. im sur eyou are going to have a great loss next week because of it!

:party0048:

Back