kaz`s diary

Hi Kaz just catching up on your diary. Goodluck for tomorrows weigh in. It was lovely about the little feather and i think its great that you have seen them more than once. Hope your internet stays on a little while longer. Have a good week.

Message from Kaz

Hello everyone, I'm posting on Kaz's behalf as her internet connection is now down for a couple of weeks.

So the results are in.......

Kaz lost 4lbs this week, which brings her total to an awesome 52lbs

:party0019:

Kaz you're a superstar :D
xxx

Hey Kaz I am so pleased for you that was a fantastic loss!! Well done:) Hope the internet coms back on soon!! Have another fab week.

:wavey:hi all
i`m at my friend derek`s house so have taken 5 mins to look on here
thanks MD for letting everyone know my loss
your a star
hopefully not away for to long just not sure when though

well done to all of you who have lost
keep up the good work everyone
missing you all

kaz :sign0168:

hello everyone
hope you are all well
at a friends house so took the opportunity to use his pc:D
well my internet is still off and will be for as further 4 weeks or so:(

was on my aamw weeks last week and well lets just say i lost the plot bigt time and ate carbs :whoopass:

i really did feel like giving in, after 17 weeks i thought i couldn`t do it any more
i dont know if it was because i couldn`t get on here or just me being stupid but i really had had enough of cd

thursday was the start of a new week so i pulled myself together kicked myself up the bum and am now back on cd with a vengance

feeling really rough just like before so i know ketosis is soon back again
i`m determined to see this journey through
one good point i didn`t gain any lbs on my week off i stayed the same so not to much harm done :D

i am missing you all
thank god judy rings me she has really helped me through these last few days and kept me strong
last night i felt them little voices telling me to make toast but judy was there to help beat them voices away

not much else has happend really just plodding on with usual everyday tasks

i hope you are doing well and i will catch up with your diaries once i`m back on line

keep up the good work everyone
:hug99:
kaz

great to hear from you Kaz. I know how much you hate aam week and it sounds like it was worse for you this time. Glad to hear you have started again though mate. You have come too far to throw in the towel now.

Cant wait till your internet is back on so you can update your diary every day again. I miss your sense of humour and your positivity.

Keep up the good work Kaz

xxx

OOOooOOOoo!!!! hello kaz! i'm so pleased to hear from you, just as everyone else is!

you havent been the only one with issues of not eating or picking over the last week or so...but the only thing to do is get back up, dust off the blender and get back to it, right?

by hook or by crook, we'll release that thinner person inside that we've held captive for so long!

you take care of you...and look forward to seeing you here again.
;)

Good to see you have stuck with it , i know about them voices they came to visit me friday night but i gave into them , but today is a new day and i'm feeling postive again , so lets crack on with it woohoo lol Good luck everyone !

hiya kaz....
mcthinkingfairy0404.gif

just wanted to say hi! cant wait to have you back regularly!
((did you have your weigh in early this week or did you have one today?? i cant seem to remember))

Hi kaz, I keep meaning to call you but always fall alseep before getting round to it. Glad to hear from you and i promise i will call you when i don't fall asleep or forget. you must be getting really thin by now and can't wait until we see some more up to date photo's. keep your chin up girl.. you can do this. xb

week 17
day 7

hello all
yeah i`m back
well what can i say had some good and bad weeks but back on track again
judy you`ve been a star to me thanks mate :D

right weigh in day has changed used to be a wednesday evening but am now thursday mornings

week 17 was an aamw week which for those who know me best i dont do well on and i did stray a bit this time

anyways i`m just happy to be back it`s going to take me ages to catch up with you all
i will do this the weekend but for now a big hug to you all :hug99: i missed you all loads

need to focus in this xmas challenge
i lost 2lb this week so 54lbs in all
i calculate with another 3 stones i should be 96lbs off at xmas time
what a milestone that will be

could write loads bit i`d be here for ever so i promise the weekend i`ll fill you in on everything

kaz :D

Back