kaz`s diary

Welcome back Kaz , Cant wait to hear whats been happening . Almost 18 weeks , does it feel as long as that ? you have done so well

week 18
day 1

morning all
had a fairly good day yesterday kept buisy and didn`t cheat at all

my scales always weigh me less than cd`s scales by around 3lb
anyways was weighed monday on hers and it said 16st 7lbs
mine said 3lbs less as normal

today i got on mine and it said 15st 13lb
woohoo
which would mean hers would say 16st 2lb

so i lost more yiippeeeeeee

wont get weighed on hers till sept 6th as she is away
but as my weigh in day is a thursday now i will report back on what mine say next week and add 3lb

i`m sure to be in the 15`s when they go back to school
another goal beaten :D

happy happy happy

kaz xx

oh kaz i know we've all been saying it but it sure is nice to see your name pop up again!

i'm so pleased for you to have had a full day of no picking. like i said in sams diary, since aamw (week5) i've yet to have another full week of 100% SS. i will not do aamw again until i get close to goal, to retrain my eating. but im just not able to cope with it, myself, just yet. so pleased that you made it thru another SS day. i've got my fingies crossed that i will do the same. so far, i'm doing alright,..just need to get the water down my neck.

as far as reaching your goal of 15's by the time the kids are back in school...looks like its going to happen!! woot woot!

woohoo... well done Kaz. I bet you jumped for joy this morning when your scales read 15st 13lb. Its fab breaking into the next stone bracket isnt it.

Like Dis said above, aamw is when it started to go wrong for me. I was 100% until then, I stuck to aam properly and thought I was great, then since then I have not gone 7 days in a row without cheating.

Glad to hear you are doing well Kaz. Keep up the great work.

thought i`d post some recent pics of me

here goes

me at 20 stone 5lbs
davidbaileyeatyaheartoutlol025.jpg

me now at 15stone 13lbs
DSC00029.jpg

side view
me at my biggest
zap025.jpg

and me now

DSC00028.jpg

kaz xxx

Last edited:
thank you again
my sons said i dont cover the door so much in my side ways pics lol
kaz xx

karen you look fantastic and have changed loads since i saw you (which was only a few weeks ago)you should be so proud i know how hard this is for you but i also know you are very determind to do this you have been through so much over the last few years and im glad i was nearer to you to help through those tough times (i hope) but you always come out stronger and i know you will carry on and achieve your goal :)

also i havent been able to ring latly have been so busy with kids and had my sister over also had my tongue pierced yesterday so cant talk properly today hehe so will ring you next week (promise).take care and roll on school time :D

Kaz... You are getting there well done .u Will be the next one to hit the newspapers soon , keep all the photos ... your fame is coming :)

week 18
day 2

morning all
thanks for all your nice comments
my head is still swelling from them all :giggle:
got lots planned today
gardening mainly but it keeps me buisy and focused
still haven`t caught up with all your diaries yet but i will

i`m now in size 18 jeans comfortably, you know the rigid kind with no stretch
and 18/20 t-shirts
i`m afraid my boobs let me down i dont think i`ll ever get past a 16 top half due to the enormousy of them :giggle:

did wonder when i reach goal if when i ask for a tummy tuck i`d be able to get a reduction aswell on top as they do make my back ache

women pay thousands for inplants where as i want rid of mine :giggle:

hubby is away all weekend so just me and the kids till tuesday. making the most of the space in the bed :giggle:

really need to get dressed and start some housework, best go
chat soon
kaz xx

good morning kaz!
i'm only just seeing your latest update pic! i cant believe how great you look! the size difference is amazing! ok ok now i'm starting to get the itch to post something of my own. gotta follow the trend of you and sam and get something on here.

keep up with your hard work...i look forward to seeing the next installments of thinner kaz piccies!

week 18
day 3

morning all
well i had a tincy blip last night
4 mouthfuls of pasta :doh: i know i know stupid me
means got to get myself yet again back into ketosis
but i`ll do it
i`ll get there and i will lose weight and get to goal:D

still riding high on all the lovely comments i have recieved on my weight loss piccies, you`d think that would of kept me on the straight and narrow, oh well another day

well chuffed with my daughter
she is now toilet trained night and day and dummy free
465371w2oz30j3sj.gif

she has done so well so a very proud mummy

this morning i have been fancying bacon sarinies big time so instead i`m on here wittering away in my diary until the urge goes and it will go

laying in bed last night on my tummy i could really feel my hip bones on my mattress, and as much as my legs are all wobbly and fat they to are starting to feel boney

judy has already come to my rescue and told me not to eat the bacon sarnies so cheers for that judy i am now behaving :D

today i have a mountain of washing to do and hoovering so buisy day again for me

hope you all are having a great weekend

kaz xxx

good afternoon kazbro!
thanks for you lovely "catch up" post on my thread.
how are you doing so far, today??

i`m doing well dis
keeping buisy
its tea time gets me but hey ho i`ll be skinny eventually
any blips i`ve ha dhave been little ones

and i am focused again so thats good
:D

Back