kaz`s diary

Hi Kaz
Nice to see a post from you . Yes my kids were off with half term lastw eek some are off this week . Glad to see you are keeping with it girl . Yes we wonder if the loese skin will stay like that . swimming is good , they might have ladies night ask at your local pool .Just been walking for last 2 and half hours , burning up where everyone else was freezing lol

hey beautiful

over halfway there eh!? Fantastic! You should be very proud of yourself!

As for the skin, well, you know my situation.. all I can say is that whilst it is appalling (for me) it is preferable to the former me... it's hard to cope with at times but not worth going back. :)

See how it goes and get the ball rolling now with your GP about possible help at the end...

Big hugs and well done!!
xxxxx

Hi Kaz

Looking good, what a way you've come eh? Amazing journey and the end must now be in sight. Keep up the fantastic work.

I'm back on the road with you as of NOW, hope you're up for some company?

OMG
i have been away for so long
hello all
well so much has happened
had some really crap months
no money
family probs
health probs
you name it i`ve been there but i have come through it and ready to battle this weight again
i`m glad to say i haven`t realy gained to much, about 7lbs so not drastic
i`m on my 2nd day of ss and boy is it tough but bring it on cos my mojo is going to win any little demons that keep telling me to eat
i have to have an op soon i need my left ovary removing along with a huge cyst
i want to try and get at least a stone of by then and once i have recovered carry on again

i know i will get the support in here as you are all wonderful
and as long as i have minis i will get to goal
i have peed about on and of this, i could kick myself for buggering about as i could have been at goal now but hey ho never mind i`m here now and thats the important thing.
well i`m going to nose at everyones diary now and be inspired
hope to chat more and more
love ya all
xxxxxxxx

weheayyyy
day 3 and god i feel rough
got headache, tummy grumbles,sore throat and am now detecting the odd spot on my fore head but i love it cos i know this means ketosis is near so bring it on woohoo
465371w2oz30j3sj.gif

oh the joys of ss, but boy am i ready for this :D

today i`m off to town to buy my sons birthday pressies for tomorrow.
i know i`ll land up with gemma in mcdonalds
000664859.gif
but unlike recent weeks i`ll be tucking into my choc tetra and black coffee. i`ve done it before i can do it again :D

and tomorrow when they`re all tucking into birthday cake i`ll be scoffing a strawberry milk shake made into a mouse yummmmy
slurping the water at the moment and thinking skinny thoughts for summer
i will no ,onger look like this
204926b065mf6lrx.gif

instead i`ll be like this
177289i5o3snv8uw.gif

well maybe not qiuet like the last pic but i`ll be pretty damn close :rotflmao:
well i wish you all a great day i`ll probably be back on this evening
love ya all
kaz xxxx

Welcome back Kaz
Yes your not alone , I for one have been doing just that , off and on , and we both Joined April 07 . Going to give it another go myself today , so it was good seeing you back to help me too :) I have gained a few pounds myself . But want to pull out all the stops now and sort this out . So K is here well what can i say , yesss well done Kaz !!

Kaz,
I only found your diary yesterday, having found mini's last week. It is an amazing story, I've read it right through. What is even more amazing is how brave you are to come back after all your troubles to have another go.
I am on my second go at CD and one week in. Your story has inspired me to keep going this time.

Thank you for sharing your story and good luck with your next stage.

Nicki

:talk017:

Welcome back Kaz
Yes your not alone , I for one have been doing just that , off and on , and we both Joined April 07 . Going to give it another go myself today , so it was good seeing you back to help me too :) I have gained a few pounds myself . But want to pull out all the stops now and sort this out . So K is here well what can i say , yesss well done Kaz !!

what can i say mate you know how hard it is to start again but hey we will do it together
i have every confidence in you and just think of the august heatwave we`ll be a nice size for then :D
thanks for the encouragement you are as supportive as ever your a star thanks mate
xxxxx

Kaz,
I only found your diary yesterday, having found mini's last week. It is an amazing story, I've read it right through. What is even more amazing is how brave you are to come back after all your troubles to have another go.
I am on my second go at CD and one week in. Your story has inspired me to keep going this time.

Thank you for sharing your story and good luck with your next stage.

Nicki

:talk017:

hey nicki
thanks for your message
like all mini members we are here to help eachother and support when the going gets tough
i`m glad my diary can inspire people i know many peeps diaries that have kept me going
good luck on your journey mate i`m sure you`ll succeed
xxx

what can i say mate you know how hard it is to start again but hey we will do it together
i have every confidence in you and just think of the august heatwave we`ll be a nice size for then :D
thanks for the encouragement you are as supportive as ever your a star thanks mate
xxxxx
Your welcome Kaz , i'm sure together we will get there we took the slow train , but i think the 125 is coming in , hehe . Lets speed this game up , Aug, have they said we will have a heat wave ? they usaly say we will have an indian summer lol
Its day 2 for me today , i got over last night ok , cos thats when i hear voices but i kept busy and they soon go away . How are you doing girl , you seem so postive ! I love all your pics you put when writing they are great !

morning all
diet is still going well:D
had a few struggles over the weekend but managed
didn`t help that hubby was in a wopper of a mood and pissed everybody off with his strops and shouts
made me cry again and normally i`d have reached for the nearest chocolate biccie but didn`t this time :D
today its the school runs and gardening for me
keeping buisy is the key to succeeding on this diet so i will be digging and trimming like a percy thrower :rotflmao:
have a good day everyone
love ya all
xxxx

Hi Kaz
Hows it going today ? What day is weigh in ?
yes , i need to get out there and do my garden too , think the weather is changing wed . Lets keep going girl !
Glad your will power is strong and you never went for the goodies !!! well done

Hi Kaz! :D

Its KarenO from the October Loonies! Just wanted to say thanks to you i finally started CD 9 weeks ago and here i am on Minis too, as recommended by your good self lol. I owe you a huge debt of gratitude, you've been a total inspiration to me.

Good to see you back posting (your diary is fab!) and wishing you loads of success on the rest of your CD journey xxx

Kaz , where are you hiding ? come out , or we will come and get you lol

hi all
well where do i start
as some of you may know i have had a few gynae probs during my weight loss journey
in the last few months been back and forth to hospital whilst still trying to lose the weight
finally on 2nd july i had a hysterctomy
so next wednesday will be 6 weeks to the day
i will ask this q`s on main thread but for those who read my diary have i really got to wait 12 weeks to before i can re start soul source
i am totally gutted at the moment i have gained 16lbs and feel like a huge heffer all my 18`s are now tight and i look ugly or that`s how i feel
i know its a phase and couple of weeks of ss will get that shifted but really am ready to start now
i dont see my gyne until 2nd oct which will be 12 weeks post op

now to all you lkadies how you doing and have i missed anything
did sonkie have her baby yet?
well i`ll look in soon if only to keep thos motivation for my restart
love to you all
kaz xxxxxxxxxxxx

Heyyyyyyyyyy Kaz , was wonder how you was , big op you had , I know its 6 weeks before you can really do any lifting , but might be 3 months before you can start CD again , which I guess is a long time whyen your ready now . Well today is day 3 for me of yet another restart , hope to be in this one a lot longer , so come on girl lets get this weight offa nd leave it behind , will look out for you on your return kaz . How are you feeling ?

Heyyyyyyyyyy Kaz , was wonder how you was , big op you had , I know its 6 weeks before you can really do any lifting , but might be 3 months before you can start CD again , which I guess is a long time whyen your ready now . Well today is day 3 for me of yet another restart , hope to be in this one a lot longer , so come on girl lets get this weight offa nd leave it behind , will look out for you on your return kaz . How are you feeling ?

heeaaay hi ya mate
another re start i have lost count of how many i have started now
all i can say is as long as we get to goal at some point that`s all that matters
you will succeed because you know whats its like not being at goal
i feel rubbish at the mo
not because of my op but because i have gained 16lbs
really want to re start asap
thinking of xmas now and how i could look in a nice dress if i get back on ss

i`ll do ya a deal we both lose 2 stone sby xmas
it is more than possible and with each others help we can do it
can even swap numbers if you want for some more support
you know like if one of us gets the urge to nibble we just text food alert and we talk each other out of it lol
well hope you are doing well and stay strong think slim xmas ahead
kaz xxhe

Hi Kaz , good to hear from ya !
Sounds good to me spuring eachother on ! you did so well last time you did CD you really went for it , and i'm sure your going todo taht again , fly by you will ! how long before you can start CD , is it 6 weeks ? Its day 5 of my restart now , i'm very postive at the moment but I know what i'm like, but yes lets get surrporting eachother along the way ok !

Hi Kaz , how are you doing mate ?

Back