kaz`s weekly scales tales

Morning Kaz
you seem a strong Lady and people are noticing your weight loss , must feel amazing !
A gain , well this week i'm sure you'll get a good result ! must benefit in many ways for losing .
I am having a rain check from CD but i am still losing weight as doing another form of slimming ...
i know today i wont be eating as i have a bug , started last night , thought i was ok until i drank a coffee but no , so going to have to starve today .
so 48 pounds to go soon be there on CD . how you been ?

Hi Jackie
i`m doing fine, had a good loss this week after last weeks gain
you sound like you are doing well, as long as you are losing it doesn`t matter what diet were on
you`ll get there in the end just like we all do
bloody hard dieting isn`t it

kaz xx

wooohoooo 6lbs off this week yeeeehhaaaaawwwww :D

kaz :)

morning Kaz .... 6 off , geee thrilling !!! your on a roll girl ! pleased for you !
I hope to be back on CD soon .... will see whta Gp says tonight .
I am starting to walk alot now , less food and more walking .
How have you found it being back on track ?
/bmi is really going down Kaz , the more it goes down the more energy you will have , so many benefits to losing weight .
Well done !

missed a few weeks on here
well this week i lost 5lbs YEAH!!!!!

kaz:)

:)hey 5 off thats great Kaz . How are you ? enjoying the the bank hol . how is the plan going ? I am restarting today , i have 4 days left of my old stock but need to call CDC today get some more , can't waste no more time .... so many things planned for summer and need to be smaller. will be on here seeing how yoyr doing , just noticed your bmi 39 amazing !

hi Jackie,
not been on ss for 10 days had a severe kidney infection and was on antibiotics
had to eat healthy and come off the shakes for a while but back on today to finish the rest of my journey
was suprised i only gained 4lbs and my measurements have stayed the same so not bad
good luck with your journey, you can do it just stay focused on why you want this
never thought i`d have a bmi in the 30`s but i got there lol
got 3 stones 6lbs left to lose then see how i feel at 11stones, my bmi will be 30 then so still not that low but i`m not aiming to be stick thin, it`s how i feel at 11stones not what the book says
well hopefully will post so more soon

kaz :)

Hello Mate , how are you ?
So sorry to hear you've not been well and had to come off plan . I will be joining you on your mission to lose that 3 stone as thats what i want for my holiday aug 20 off to blackpool .
4 pound gain tahts not bad .... so first day for you how you doing ?
yes i think they say for age to not go by what they say , i was 11 half going back 2 half years ago , it felt ok for me and i'm 5ft1
I'm doing w8 today .... so hows you , you at collage ? and work still or still off with infection ?
Yes me and you are back to nail this once and for all , you've come along way Karen we seen some people get to goal and go and some to return .... be nice to not have to think about my weight so will need to work hard on that , i'm feeling in a good place today , i'm yet to have a very late lunch as its now 15:34 .... will have to have that now ... let me know how today goes ok xxx

sorry jackie not been on in ages
diet still going well and i am not far from goal now
will post some updated pics soon
hope you are well
good luck to all on Cd keep up the good work
kaz xxx

Hello Mate !
god your doing so well , glad to see a post from you .
I can see your ticker your on a roll ! CD seems to be really working for you !!!
just another 2 stone really , how is it been ?

Hi Jackie
not got no computer at the mo so reallying on the library most days
diet is going well but has been hard ar times.
what you up to now did you stay on CD?

kaz x

Hello mate !
i am totaly amazed how well you've done . really made me think last time when i read how much your ticker had come down to how much time wasting i have done .
Ho , is the libraryfar ?
I bet Cd has been hard at times , how do you get passed them times ?
With me i'm going to start again , tomoz on slim save again .
Keep in touch ok xx

Back